Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I have a couple questions...

Will achievements earned in GW2 be added to the HOM or is it just GW1 cheeves?
    It sounds like HOM is an instance kind of thing - will you be able to invite other players to view your HOM and will you be able to view theirs?
    It's possible that the (now ruined) HoM in Guild Wars 2 could get GW2 achievements added to it, however nothing has been said about it.

And yes, it's instanced and when you go in with a party, the party leader's HoM will be the one shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I dislike that the felblade in GW2 is a 2-hander
    Since there is only one of each weapon type in the HoM, the alternatives would be either having no FDS or no Fellblade in the HoM! (We all know which one would be removed unfortunately. *looks at Rytlock's sword*)

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    30/50 before release possible if currently at 0?
    If you start today yes.. 30/50 isnt too challenging to achieve just time consuming and alot of gold.

40/50 here.

I can't wait to see what some of my rewards are going to look like in GW2. And no, I'm not going past 40 points -_-. I'm perfectly happy with the title Flameseeker :P. Besides, I think it sounds pretty cool lol.

Although I have a feeling I probably won't even use half of the rewards I've earned. I never plan on playing a ranger so my ranger pet rewards will be a complete waste. Oh well, wish I could donate them to someone who really wants them.

Deleted
    hey, silly question is it possible to get more then one oppressor weapon on the same character? :P

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    hey, silly question is it possible to get more then one oppressor weapon on the same character? :P
    Yes
    Farm some of the missions. You also get the war supplies from both War in Kryta and the EoTN one...at least enough for 2. Not to mention medals.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 22 I think, with materials to craft weapons and gold to buy mini's to hit 30. I haven't logged in for a couple of months though ):

looking for funding to finally get 80/50

finally we get the armor displayed on the original prophecies box! can't wait to slay bone dragons in that armor (just like on the box)

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    looking for funding to finally get 80/50

finally we get the armor displayed on the original prophecies box! can't wait to slay bone dragons in that armor (just like on the box)
    Pfffffff....slacker. I thought u were going for 100/50?

Deleted
    I dont know if I missed it anywhere, but can you grind GW1 HoM after getting GW2 and still obtain rewards in game or it has to be done before release? That you might get it later on and start?

Yes you can. It's in the F&Qs
    They haven't said how long for...maybe as long as the gw1 servers are up......who knows.

Deleted
    35/50 is enough for me. I don't need whole 80 xD However I will be missing 20% cooler banner

Deleted
    Meh...I really, really wish I'd started playing GW 1 than earlier this year, lol. I actually wanted to go beyond 30 but I don't really have the time over the next month (and I think 30-50 is somewhat tedious >.>) and I know when GW 2 comes out I won't want to back track just for a couple of titles.

Oh well, doesn't matter, got my fiery gloves xD. And now back to work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaya View Post
    Meh...I really, really wish I'd started playing GW 1 than earlier this year, lol. I actually wanted to go beyond 30 but I don't really have the time over the next month (and I think 30-50 is somewhat tedious >.>) and I know when GW 2 comes out I won't want to back track just for a couple of titles.

Oh well, doesn't matter, got my fiery gloves xD. And now back to work...
    Dude, if you wanna go past 30/50 do it, you can get points in HoM until the GW1 servers are brought down, and I'll be playing GW1 and GW2 as like the only games I play so I'd totally be on
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    30/50 before release possible if currently at 0?
    It's physically impossible. You have 1 month. Assuming you're not insane/ under psy drugs, neither playing 18 hours per day you will gain all of them. Just rep will drain you months. Let's not mention armors. And the amount of gold needed. Meaning farm them with a 55 (assuming you know how to use one). Shortly, if you're willing to gain 30/50 or 50/50, take your time, it will needs months. Playing every day at least 8 hours planning your time and purpose (for example, a rare pet or an elite armor). Obiouvsly i skipped the obsidian armor+blackdie part: forget it
    Beware: i assume you're a total noob of GW, not of pro like some of us, who can manage it with an 8 hours/ day session, maybe.
    The 80/50 is just a joke. Assuming you want to complete EVERY single point, going over 50 thinking maybe one day HOM could reward your effort, you will need at least 7-8 months, playing every day 10 12 hours. I explained it if someone seriously didn't get the joke thinking there is something secret, around
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-07-26 at 01:01 PM.