Deleted

[Discussion] Protatomonster videos thread

So I thought it would be nice if we had a topic to discuss or compliment the plays from the Protatomonster videos.

If you are somebody who doesn't like Protatomonster then please hold your trolling or your comments to yourself, anyway, lets start off with this week's play. :

Seriously on number 5.....Dat Lee Sin...

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Number 3, the Mordekaiser. It would have taken a lot of courage to turn around and fight them on such low hp. However, I am getting sick of seeing Katarina and Lux plays. Sometimes the plays are cool, but they usually consist of hitting R and getting a quad/penta.

PS: The bonus clip was awesome. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I liked Number 3, the Mordekaiser. It would have taken a lot of courage to turn around and fight them on such low hp. However, I am getting sick of seeing Katarina and Lux plays. Sometimes the plays are cool, but they usually consist of hitting R and getting a quad/penta.

PS: The bonus clip was awesome. :P
    Yeah pretty tired of those clips too...

It's just a little luck and hitting R, done.

Kata plays are outdated and useless. Usually it is an uninterrupted ult into shunpo'ing the remaining champs with 10% HP each. Looks cool, maybe, but is pretty much impossible to do in a real situation. Usually it is the bad play of the enemy team that grabs my attention when it is a Katarina play.

I like Jumpinthepack better. Why? Fucking simple. Protatomonster probably wants to keep his videos short. So he pops 3 adrenaline pills, 5 Xanaxes, about 12 shots of steroids, some aspirin, 3 bottles of ritalin and then starts talking at light speed. I'm damn tired of focusing on his voice instead of the play just so I can fucking understand whatever he is trying to say. He also fails to deliver the excitement in the moment. (I also watch a lot of Husky and HD starcraft videos.)

Morde one was good. Looked like he knew how much damage his shield can handle, and the teamwork was marvelous.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."