Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Diana, the Scorn of the Moon

***Updates***

Champion Spotlight is out:

Art Spotlight:

Diana has been revealed! http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news...-moon-revealed

Abilities:

• Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
    • Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
    • Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
    • Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
    • Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.

Champ sneak peek. It appears that she's the "opposite" of Leona in terms of the moon champ(?).

This whole Leona/Diana rivalry(?) is giving me strange vibes about Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon from a certain pony-related cartoon for some reason.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-08-07 at 07:09 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Wow that was fast.

Who is that person Leona has on the floor?

Other than that looks like a good champ, Hopefully support!!! (Or jungle)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leona's going down!

More blinds. Ugh.
    Illusion/shadow versions as enemies *E.g. DS's ulti in Dota* perhaps?

Hmm so people we right, I remember reading about the moon and plant abilties like 3months ago. The names are different, but they were right about what the champs would be like.

Pity I forget the other 3 mentioned
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Hmm a clone/illusion based champion would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Wow that was fast.

Who is that person Leona has on the floor?

Other than that looks like a good champ, Hopefully support!!! (Or jungle)
    I think is Diana herself lol (just by the shape of the weapon on the floor next to her)

Kind of looks like theres a chance she can have an Irelia/Akali feel too her kit. THat might just be looking -way- too far into the model though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo7e View Post
    I think is Diana herself lol (just by the shape of the weapon on the floor next to her)
    Once you mention it I do see it but it doesn't look like she's wearing the helmet. Could just be one of her abilitys causing a illusion or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Once you mention it I do see it but it doesn't look like she's wearing the helmet. Could just be one of her abilitys causing a illusion or something.
    It's Diana, looking at the past, where she was exiled from the Sun Knights *or whatever they are called*.

So either it's just her looking at her past, or it's a hint that she can pull off illusions of herself.
    Find out in a couple of weeks I guess.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Luna? Moonqueen? God I hope so

Imma say it! CATFIGHT! Bring your camwas people!

I'm franticly looking for any information regarding Diana, though it'll probably take a few days.

Shunned by followers of the sun, eh? She'll be melee then, and perhaps another lady with a shield but so far the sneak peek doesn't indicate a presence of a shield.

So, a sexy bruiser, or perhaps something more in the lines of Fiora? Hopefully she'll be good for jungle. Or solo top.

I'm also wishing for a hidden passive against leona, (Not shades though) or something like the Zilean vs Volibear.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I don't see a shield. So this screams another long awaited solotop bruiser!!! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    She is gonna have some fun skills, I'm betting an ult with a function similar to noct's vision impairment or maybe a friendly aoe stealth field (Think akali's, but hides any friendly). Of course my guesses could be entirely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uqP1XrKWfU
    Check it out, I found a video.
    Spoiler: It says Diana, the Scorn of the Moon however it's really featuring Irelia.....
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    This whole Leona/Diana rivalry(?) is giving me strange vibes about Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon from a certain pony-related cartoon for some reason.
    She so needs a royal canterlot voice kind of skill. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely looks cool. Didn't really like the sneak peaks of any of the recent champions, but she looks like my favourite type of champion, an assassin!

Deleted
    Didn't they talk about slowing down on champion releases after Jayce? Seems like they scratched that idea.

Anyhoo - I love champions who have a relation to other champions, like the Viktor/Jayce thing. Wonder if she'll have a quote that mentions Leona in any way.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I don't see a shield. So this screams another long awaited solotop bruiser!!! ^_^
    Yaaaaay!

Oh waaaaait a second...
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty cool, I'm going to say..... AP based melee assassin, lots of burst, no defense at all.

also that... thing she's holding looks badass.

also, is it just me or does that person on the floor look like Riven in her Crimson Elite costume (Mostly the helm)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Look's cool and I really hope she is an assassin because that is my favourite style of play at the moment. Can't wait to see what abilities she has.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Look's cool and I really hope she is an assassin because that is my favourite style of play at the moment. Can't wait to see what abilities she has.
    Hopefully something that makes her a great jungler. I yearn for a new champion to jungle with!