Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    you’re sure to be drawn to this knight of the moon and her relentless pursuit of vengeance.

In the art you see leona defeat someone who i believe is Diana herself.

So.. probably going to be Leona's sister who went for the dark while Leona went for the light.

They went into a battle where Leona won and now she is back for revenge..??

Another female rivalry. Looks like she will be an Assassin. Or might be aggressive support. Or bruiser.

Btw isn't it too many champions in too little time? I mean, Varus hasn't really hit ranked games, Draven and Darius aren't old, people haven't figured out Jayce yet, and Zara is just released. Now you have sneak peak of another which means how long? 2-4 weeks to her release?

I think they should slow down on new champion release and try to fix the current champions that are lacking in someway. But I guess new champion gives them massive boost in sales. I have seen so many people buy new champions, just because they are new and completely suck at them, and hardly playing them after some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Another female rivalry. Looks like she will be an Assassin. Or might be aggressive support. Or bruiser.

Btw isn't it too many champions in too little time? I mean, Varus hasn't really hit ranked games, Draven and Darius aren't old, people haven't figured out Jayce yet, and Zara is just released. Now you have sneak peak of another which means how long? 2-4 weeks to her release?

I think they should slow down on new champion release and try to fix the current champions that are lacking in someway. But I guess new champion gives them massive boost in sales. I have seen so many people buy new champions, just because they are new and completely suck at them, and hardly playing them after some time.
    They have slowed down. From a champion every 2 weeks they are now more on a 3 week schedule. And naturally, Xin, Eve, Twitch, Nunu and Malzahar do not at all count as 'fixing current' champions, right? (Which are mere examples from the last week or two.)

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    you’re sure to be drawn to this knight of the moon and her relentless pursuit of vengeance.

In the art you see leona defeat someone who i believe is Diana herself.

So.. probably going to be Leona's sister who went for the dark while Leona went for the light.

They went into a battle where Leona won and now she is back for revenge..??
    Not particularly. http://clgaming.net/redtracker/40934-so-diana

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Makes sense. The picture from the sneak peak does look like a wall painting or an artistic way to demonstrate "past events".

So she's looking back on the past where Leona's ancestors won a battle over Diana's ancestors? And apparently she is "embracing the heresy" which could possibly indicate that she is forgiving Leona for her ancestor's actions?

Confusing plot is confusing.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-07-26 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think she's an outcast from the Solari empire (well, her ancestors, that is).

Deleted
    Think she's an outcast from the Solari empire (well, her ancestors, that is).
    Oh, you think she's being dishonored in the picture, not slain? That seems very possible too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing that Diana's ancestors felt the moon deserved some reverence too, in part due to her title, in part due to the li'l forum war currently going on. That and her design (e.g. her weapon was specifically tailored for the harvesting/reaping as well). The rest of the Solari probably did not agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    If my avatar and sig are not all ready tell people I am stocked for the champion, well I going to buy her when she comes out ^_^.
    Let's all embraces the Heresy.

if she's a melee champ that is best built tanky bruise, i'm gonna flip tables

Deleted
    New champ like akali tyvm.

She's like Akali... I hope she's decent or else she's going to be forgotten very quickly ://
    Gotta wait for PBE to test her out I guess.

Deleted
    Abilities:
    Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
    Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
    Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
    Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
    Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    Abilities:
    Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
    Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
    Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
    Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
    Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
    Hhhhmmmmmmmm, Sounds rather fun, so basically Pale Cascade for the shield, Moonfall to draw enemies in, spank em with Crescent Strike to get Moonlight on everyone then spam ulti till everything is dead, or the debuff wears off....

I like it
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Her kit looks very useful and powerful. Seems to suggest an assassin type champion. However, the Moonfall ability suggests... bruiser? Not sure if I am conceptualizing Moonfall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Her kit looks very useful and powerful. Seems to suggest an assassin type champion. However, the Moonfall ability suggests... bruiser? Not sure if I am conceptualizing Moonfall correctly.

Yeah...it's the one thing that seems kind of out of place. Hopefully she will be an assassin though.

I want her release RP skin to be sailor moon!

Sounds like she will be an assassin with her Crescent Strike -> Lunar Rush combo, with her shield giving her the necessary survival needed when near/in the enemy. I think Moonfall ability is there to stop people from escaping. She does seem to be out for vengeance looking at her lore.

Can be a bruiser/assassin, since Roit is now into making multipurpose champions.

Overall sounds fun.

Isn't a bimbo. I donno about you, but it's great according to me. Not every women should be over sexualised. Giving them a purpose makes things interesting. Not saying Riot makes all women overly sexual. They are one of the companies who actually makes pretty decent female lore (even if they are heavily inspired from other sources) and unique female designs.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-07-27 at 02:26 AM.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    JUNGLER! *Buys more RP*

I like the direction all these new champs are taking. High skill, high reward with fun and unique mechanics. At the same time I don't like it because I can only buy so much RP a month and I want ALL of them.

They have slowed down. From a champion every 2 weeks they are now more on a 3 week schedule. And naturally, Xin, Eve, Twitch, Nunu and Malzahar do not at all count as 'fixing current' champions, right? (Which are mere examples from the last week or two.)
    Well, there are other champions who need to be looked at and pretty sure they need to be looked at for a long time.

Didn't know they actually slowed down on champion releases. Tbh, 3 weeks is still less to me, should be one champion a month. But hey! They are doing a great job in keeping people happy and providing them constant fast content. Although, I believe patching a champion is cake for them now, it's the design and kit that needs work. But they are in this business for years, so I believe that's cake as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    JUNGLER! *Buys more RP*

I like the direction all these new champs are taking. High skill, high reward with fun and unique mechanics. At the same time I don't like it because I can only buy so much RP a month and I want ALL of them.
    I know but its two birds for one stone!! You get a champion and support the game you enjoy!