Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I like the direction all these new champs are taking. High skill, high reward with fun and unique mechanics. At the same time I don't like it because I can only buy so much RP a month and I want ALL of them.
    Yup, the designs have been pretty good on all recent champions, except maybe Darius, who is pretty straight forward champion.

The quick releases is also getting to me. I never have enough IP. Have about 10 champions on hold atm and still have many champions to try out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Diana, Scorn of the British Royal family more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Her kit looks very useful and powerful. Seems to suggest an assassin type champion. However, the Moonfall ability suggests... bruiser? Not sure if I am conceptualizing Moonfall correctly.
    Activate Pale Cascade, hit Moonfall to draw enemies next to you and proc your spheres on them while crescent striking. Ult any runaways.

That's how I'm envisioning it at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    JUNGLER!!!!!!!!1!!1111@312041024012$!@$!!!!!!!!!!

YAY.

Day made!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Omg omg all her skills are awesome, plus she's a bruiser and has a Moon theme? Supreme Instabuy!

Doesn't look like a bruiser to me. Sure she can be played that way, but I think she is more like an assasin like Fiora. In and out of combat, some shield to survive burst, yadda yadda.

Haven't showed up on PBE just yet, even though she is revealed.

Passive looks like a knock off from Nocturne, but perhaps more usefull due to proccing on every 3rd attack. This'll probably why she'll be played as an assasin instead of bruiser. Depends on how much damage it does, or how much AS it gives.

Q is hard to master skill shot by the description. Could be fun to use, simple enough. Allows for the double tap of the ult. CDR may be critical to heavy burst damage. Probably has a 10, 12 sec'ish CD without CDR to avoid spam.

W is interesting. Looks like a great jungling tool, heavy AoE, heavy sustain early game wise. Probably scales off AP, good use depends on the CD though. Again, guessing 15 sec'ish CD.

E sounds like she'll be Darius with a bigger magnet to pull enemies. Probably why she'll be great as a bruiser. Expecting long CD.

R sounds nice. Another ult that can be refreshed.

I liked her. I'm a jungle main, anything that can efficiently jungle is great for me. Though I'm unsure about her gank potential. She sounds fine as an invader, with double tap ult and shield and what not, but I guess her ganks may be akin to Master Yi's. (Primarily based on the CC already present in the lane.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on that E. That might give her enough of a ganking tool. And quite a few junglers aren't that hot in the CC department. Mundo depends on landing a cleaver. Shyvana on Red or Phage, Udyr on not getting kited to hell and back etc etc.

Deleted
    Looks quite good jungle material indeed depending on how well she does early damage.

Attack speed runes and her passive + W could potentially clear camps fast, while giving you a shield for sustain. If she has red buff she could Q (depending how much the range is) ulti to get in range, slow with red, Moonfall if enemy dashes or something.

If Phreak says he likes to jungle on her, I'm doing it too.

All in all, probably instant buy because her spell particles look so damn nice.

Deleted
    Ok , Reds said she's AP jungler. Something like Sejuani I guess. Uses mana sadly .
    One thing I'm worried about is... refresh on ult...
    Hmm I'll pass on her.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    I don't get it... The bottom panel of her comic is her Q? Then the rightmost is her E? Not a big range.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Ok , Reds said she's AP jungler. Something like Sejuani I guess. Uses mana sadly .
    One thing I'm worried about is... refresh on ult...
    Hmm I'll pass on her.
    Sej isn't an AP jungler. She's a jungler, but barely has AP ratios.

Wait she's AP?!

Uhm, so, damn.

Hopeful scenario then:

Regrowth + pot + W + Q + W + E Gank + Philo + Boots + camp + camp + gank + ult.

Sounds usual enough
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping hybrid ratios like Eve. But Riot hasn't made new hybrid champoins for such a long time...

Roudene, Fiddle is AP jungler. All others are built AD or quite tanky, with AP maybe of a hundred or two, but that would be not called an AP character. At least for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    I'm hoping hybrid ratios like Eve. But Riot hasn't made new hybrid champoins for such a long time...

Roudene, Fiddle is AP jungler. All others are built AD or quite tanky, with AP maybe of a hundred or two, but that would be not called an AP character. At least for me.
    Karthus and Maokai.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Karthus, didn't consider him XD. Mao still builds tanky, doesn't he?

Malphite is another AP jungle champ. With a defensive AP build like (CDR Boots, Athene, Zhonya, Rabadon, RoA, Void) you get 3k HP, 140 Armor and 130 MR with runes and masteries. (21-9-0)

He hits like a truck and can still soak damage like any other tank. (W up and you get 190 Armor.)

I love that rock-man.

By what I've read about the abilities so far, I'll love the moon lady as well. Hopefully, her ratios won't be as fucked up as Seju's so she won't hit like a wet noodle while having a good kit.

Deleted
    I like the Ultimate

We can always use more AP junglers. There's only a handful compared to tanks/ad.

Deleted
    I still consider Sejuani as ap jungler. Of course tanky ap. She has ap ratios on every skill (excluding passive).
    Back to Diana - there is a question on NA forums if she is Leona's sister/ex-lover. Parrotman said that they aren't sisters...

Leona is gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.