10+ Year Old Account

[Book] Earth Unaware (Prequel to Ender's Game)

Old news for any hardcore Ender's Game fan, but if you still haven't read Earth Unaware (released July 17th, 2012), then you can read a sample from the book. Tor (the publishing company) has put out the first chapter online. You can read it here: http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/05/e...naware-excerpt

What do you think?

I've read the book, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. From the podcast from the co-author (http://www.endersansible.com/wp-cont...INAL_FIXED.mp3), it has been said that OSC and the co-author will release a trilogy on the First Formic War. Good news is, the second book in the trilogy has already been submitted to Tor! Hopefully we'll see the book within the next 5 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    WAT?!?

OMFNG I must get this book, "Enders Game" is definitely one of my favorite books.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the style? Ender's Game/Shadow series or more like Speaker/Xenocide/Children?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never made it past...Xenocide? Whatever the third one was. It pissed me off something fierce. I've heard tell that the rest of the series is amazing, but I just can't get over that hump. (Also, no, my name has absolutely nothing to do with this book series.)

I may have to read this one, since it's a prequel to, in my personal opinion, the best book out of the three I read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.