PC Build - Help!

Hi guys, I'd like to preface this with the fact that I am an utter noob at building computers. I haven’t built a computer before so I'm a first timer, my uncle has experience with building computers and I work in an IT department (I'm an admin officer) so I could get some help if you think it's wise too. If you see something that is really stupid let me know and any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Budget
    Maximum $1800, note I am looking to upgrade the graphics card to a NVidia 600 series when I have the money – possibly even two cards.

Resolution
    1920x1080, I use two screens.

Games / Settings Desired
    Mainly WoW, would like to achieve Ultra settings permanently even during fights like Ultraxion or Warmaster when there's fire and shit everywhere.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    No. I plan to get into video making on WoW though at some stage. I've read your advice before regarding i5's and i7's and I would like to keep an i7 in the build.

Country
    Australia, Hobart.

Parts that can be reused
    Listed in my list below, I do have a disc drive and all that sort of basic level stuff in my current build too.

Do you need an OS?
    No, I have windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    No peripherals required.

Parts - All these are from MegaBuy, it wouldn't let me post links
    MoBo: Gigabyte Z77 – $202.91

CPU: Intel i7 3770-k 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge – $355.31

RAM: Corsair XMS3 Memory Module 16gb kit (4x4GB) 1600MHz – $120.96

GPU1: GTX 580 (carry over from current PC)

GPU2: GTX 260 (carry over from current PC, advice from guys when I got GTX 580 was to leave it in and tell it to only do PhysX..)

SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 64gb (carry over from current PC)

HDD: Kingston 512GBx2 (carry over from current PC)

PSU: Thermaltake 650w EVO - $151.39

Heatsink: ???? No idea, case has liquid cooling.

Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT LCS Edition – $438.91 (I really want this case, not really interested in others).

Total – $1269.48

If its in the budget, I'd pick up a matching 580 and run SLI. An independent PhysX card is just not needed anymore. GL on your first build!

Thanks for the idea, have to see if I can afford it. Any ideas on the parts of got, will they all work and is the build alright?

10+ Year Old Account
    You've already got a GTX580 which is a hundred times overkill for WoW. A GTX260 is pointless because WoW doesn't make any use of PhysX whatsoever (very few games do). An i7 3770K is also pointless when an i5 2500K or i5 3570K will give more or less identical performance.

Exactly what are you looking to upgrade here if you only play WoW?
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-07-26 at 09:01 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze