Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    lol you've never played dayz
    Day-Z is in alpha for fuck sake. It's far from a release. Do you expect it to run perfectly or what?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Ultima IX. Nothing else really even compares. It wasn't even playable for many/most customers until months after release.
    That was my thought as well..

At least though it did not seem to randomly loose npc's making the game uncompleteable.. curse you ultima vii, curse you and all the wasted hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Arma II. I could not get it to work for the life of me. For a game that is 2 years old and the recommended specs to play it are a dual core with 2gigs of ram it sure couldnt play on my i7 and 8gigs. I was getting 5fps with everything the lowest it could go. I spent 3 hours on their forums trying to get help and nothing worked. I ended up getting a refund from steam.

diablo 3, biggest rip off piece of shit game ive ever played. riding the coattails of the magnificent diablo 2 for a quick buck, blizzard dropped the ball majorly on d3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say I've ever played an "unstable game" (Diablo 3 never gave me any problems,) but the most buggy one would have to be skyrim. Damn companions gave me a quest to kill a mob in a place that doesn't exist.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabula Rasa, SO BROKEN

The engine was awfully slow, even on modern hardware, there was about 10000000ms lag, things would bug out endlessly.. Firing seemed to be a problem, I didn't know if my guns were working or not..

Edit: Come to think of it, one of my favourite games, Master of Orion 3, also probably fits in this category (still, even..)
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2012-07-26 at 07:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont remember any problems with BF3, did they break it after release or was I just lucky to not experience any before I stopped playing it?

As for most unstable I'd have to go with Civ5 multiplayer, after around 100 turns it'll either repeatedly crash or just slow down to the point where you spend ten times as much time waiting between turns than you do playing the game.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

ultima ascension by far

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    As for most unstable I'd have to go with Civ5 multiplayer, after around 100 turns it'll either repeatedly crash or just slow down to the point where you spend ten times as much time waiting between turns than you do playing the game.
    It can do that on single player as well.. repeatedly crash that is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    It can do that on single player as well.. repeatedly crash that is
    Havn't actually played #5 singleplayer, in multiplayer i've yet to get through more than 2 era's let alone finish a game .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Daggerfall for sure. That game was a giant piece of shit when it launched.

Well recently I've been playing The Witcher 2 a lot and I get CTD's after 1-2 hours or sometimes even after just 30 minutes. I also have issues with some parts of the game becoming completely unresponsive like after I meditate or talk to NPC's. Think it may just be my shitty computer but it's still pretty annoying =3 never had any CTD's while playing Skyrim though and neither did I have any with portal 2. Oh well though

Skyrim

Playing and suddenly quicksaves don't work and all your files are corrupt.

Reinstall, the game can't even get past the launcher without locking up your PC.

Play on PS3 and crash whenever you touch water.

And this shit was GOTY? Lol. Ridiculous, it's easily the worst game I've ever picked up besides D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Skyrim

Playing and suddenly quicksaves don't work and all your files are corrupt.

Reinstall, the game can't even get past the launcher without locking up your PC.

Play on PS3 and crash whenever you touch water.

And this shit was GOTY? Lol. Ridiculous, it's easily the worst game I've ever picked up besides D3.
    I guess you got to level 3 and died to a bandit :/ sad story bro.

OT: I would have to say Battlefield 3.

When it comes to D3 and Skyrim, I fear some people might be mistaking the question of "most unstable game you have played" for a different question - "worst game you've played".

Deleted
    Wauw, a game that is in ALPHA has bugs?

You sir, are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    When it comes to D3 and Skyrim, I fear some people might be mistaking the question of "most unstable game you have played" for a different question - "worst game you've played".
    So, you're saying Skyrim didn't have bugs? How exactly do you know it's not the most unstable game someone has played? Do you know every game they have played?

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I guess you got to level 3 and died to a bandit :/ sad story bro.

OT: I would have to say Battlefield 3.
    Because my game play is a factor in how bugged and half assed a game is. Good logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm stuck at BF3.

Took half of my day and then some of trying fixes.
    Didn't.
    Crashes on start up.

Skip forward a month.
    Reformat.
    Installs BF3 to play with friends.
    Oh look it starts up.
    Oh wait I'm shooting at an invisible wall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines. One of the best RPGs ever made, but it's unplayable without the community bug fix patches.
    +1
    Several crashes and bugs in the Story that wouldnt let you complete things...

But still like Alesthes said: One of the best RPGs ever made.