Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    I don't think you read the entire thread (as short as it is )
    Thank you xD
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    But it's not really... 'your' castle per say.
    But it's "marked" as your guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    But again, you don't "own" the castle, which is what (from how he typed it out) he was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    IIRC the only thing that does is allow your guild specifically the ability to upgrade it and get perks (I think you only get the perks around your own keeps, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

OPs original post seemed to be asking about guild houses rather than captured keeps in wvwvw, regardless of where the thread went. Didn't think his original question was answered.
    Nevermind. I'll go sit over there --->

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurzuk View Post
    One rumor i've heard is that if you create a guild u get you own castle somewhere. Is that correct or is a fake rumor?
    And where can i find specific infos regarding class spells?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    OPs original post seemed to be asking about guild houses rather than captured keeps in wvwvw, regardless of where the thread went. Didn't think his original question was answered.
    Nevermind. I'll go sit over there --->

The bold is his original questions, which was answered d: He didn't ask in anything specific about guild houses, just about owning castles and classes themselves o_o which my first post answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    The bold is his original questions, which was answered d: He didn't ask in anything specific about guild houses, just about owning castles and classes themselves o_o which my first post answered.
    When you made a guild in gw1 you could make a guild hall......a selection of some rly great and very different locations.
    Ofc, you can get a temporary keep or castle in WvW.......but he specifically asked about when u create a guild.
    Sorry...it just sounded to me like that's what he was asking about.

Deleted
    Squirrel's pretty much spot on - there will be guild halls, while not perchance castles per se, they will serve the same function as a castle for the guild. That the guild owns.