Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's mostly utility stuff, it will be balanced and in cases like priests getting cyclone that's just extra DR off ours. If you really think druids will be so OP and unbalanced just do arenas with one in MoP then (I mean that's what's happened every other seasons since arenas came out).
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghrolt View Post
    As a PvP Frost DK i'm NOT happy with what we get. Wild Mushroom: Plague.
    We already got multiple ways of spreading Frost Fever, Blood Plague and what not. I really think its boring and sloppy compared to what the other classes get.

Just look at the Disc Priest's Cyclone. In PvP its gonna be Double Fear+Cyclones now? Yeah... Talk about fair game.

In my opinion DK's should be given either another gap closer like Charge or Heroic Leap or maybe a damage reduction spell instead of these utterly boring and useless disease spreaders.
    If a priest had symbiosis in pvp then you would already have to worry about cyclone from the druid who gave him it, since they would both share the same DR there is no difference in the priest also having cyclone, unless you wanted to cyclone two people at once. Honestly outside of feral or the druid insta casting it, cyclone isn't that strong an ability and it's super easy to interrupt, then after the first cast it will also lock out the caster from action if you want to keep it up. It's ehh, semi-useful if you are willing to put a lot of resources into getting a good chain of casts going, but there's other stuff I'd rather have on my priest, something like feral charge or dash.

One thing I was wondering in this instance, if say I was a priest casting cyclone and it got kicked, will only cyclone be locked out?

Deleted
    They need to work on what certain specs get, that's for sure. I was testing out the wrath ret paladins get on beta and it's beyond terrible. Hits for nothing and has a long ish cast. Why would we ever want something like that? It's pathetic. I'm sure they'll change up the spell "trades" at one point or another before the expansion hits, or at least I really hope they do.

symbiosis is a pretty cool spell IMO

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Please go back inside your uninformed shell and QQ somewhere else. Look up the DK talent trees and you'll see they're in a really good spot and will be extremely strong in the coming seasons. They will be extremely versatile - only downside is their damage scaling is quite poor still and needs to be adjusted.
    What he said and what you said are completely different. Only same thing is you are both talking about DKs.
    A DK that can spread plagues almost only by looking at screen getting yet another ability for plagues is incredibly bad compared to priest getting cyclone. Since whole cataclysm has been about bursting(remember all the blue bullshit saying they didn't want the wotlk burst play model and gonna change it greatly in cataclysm, only to make it worse...), an extra cc can destroy all hopes and dreams of another.

Quote Originally Posted by ghrolt View Post
    I've played dk since Wrath (Naturally...) and I'm not happy with what I've seen on Beta so far. There is no need for stupid comments like this. I know what I'm talking about, my opinion is just as valuable as anybody else opinion. YOU do not get to tell me what to do or think. If I say I'm not happy with my class you dont get to second that with this bs. Now, be gone. Pest.
    Ironically by posting this you are telling him what to do.

Anyways Symbiosis isnt designed to give anyone anything that significant except for the druid himself as its a.... hold on... wait for it.... DRUID ABILITY. Everybody else is getting their own ability at 87 this is what the druid gets. So QQ over what a non-druid gets is completely pointless as you are getting something for free you dont have to use to go along with whatever lvl 87 ability you are already receiving. If that said ability is also worthless than by all means bitch away.

Deleted
    I think and hope it will be usable in Arenas because:

It's going to be such a big aspect of the druid gameplay I think.
    CC-type of spell-trades will most likely share DR.
    Other type of damage/healing spells will not be as strong as the main ability.

Anyone seen any blue posts on the subject? I mean, we can guess all we want...