Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think I've ever seen it for sale in the UK, 'holiday season' or not.

If anyone knows what stores stock it, I might try it this Crimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is basically a milkshake. It has its own taste and consistency but it really is no different then a milkshake.
    Yeh if a milkshake ever had raw eggs in it..................
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Yeh if a milkshake ever had raw eggs in it..................

Originally milkshakes were very much like eggnog. It wasn't really until the electric blender was created that they became less like eggnog and more like modern day shakes. There were also "types" of milkshakes that included eggs. Twist it Choke it and make it Cackle was a chocolate malt with an egg in it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Eggnog could really hit the spot after being outside all day in the middle of the summer.

They sell the eggnog in a can year round. It's always in the aisles.

I cant drink alcohol which makes me weary of others eggnog but I love the stuff, I think I have seen in it out of season once or twice but i only like to drink it after a long day's skiing by a fireplace with my ferret rolled up into my lap, and a good book.... Ahh Bliss

Just make your own O.o Homemade always tastes better