Killing Blows To Easy?

Are getting killing blows and epic ganks to easy on a rogue? or is it just me? i am really hoping the pvp on rogues in MoP wont be as bad as everyone says it is. Also what are the main nerfs we rogues are getting in pvp and are warlocks also going to be so leet that they can fear every 5 seconds? sounds crazy OP to me.
    what do you think of my pvp skill? medium? good? bad scrub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5X...&feature=g-upl

why don't you just google. yes warlock get a 5s insta fear. but its 10% of there maximam hp.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    why don't you just google. yes warlock get a 5s insta fear. but its 10% of there maximam hp.
    And what is 10% health when you're controlling a player and your healer is spamming heals on you?! Instant fear w/5s CD is crazy ridiculous and wont make it for long. On 3s if there is a lock you'll be forced to pretty much tunnel him and hope you put out enough pressure where he just can't spare 10% health. If you leave them open they'll be able to just rotate fears while a HoT keeps them at 100%.
    Last edited by Gotjuice; 2012-07-26 at 03:49 PM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Yes guys lets all bash the warlocks who were shit for a whole expansion in everything outside of 3s.

And to the OP, don't know if you realise this (probably not), but you're playing the most overpowered class at the moment. Ask anybody who does high level PvP and they will agree. Even rogues themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Yes guys lets all bash the warlocks who were shit for a whole expansion in everything outside of 3s.
    I don't agree with them being shit for this expansion but lets just say they are/were shit. That is by no means reason to be as ridiculous as they're on beta.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheap way to get more views.

On topic though yes rogues a quite bad on beta. And just because they are OP now doesn't mean they shall be shit. Same way around for warlocks. And you warlocks shouldn't bitch, try being arms warrior or resto druid

Well considering 3s is the only thing that matters this must be a bad thing.. no?

Warlocks are also pretty good in 2s, even in 5s and are definitely good in rbgs. Warlocks are a part of the best comp this season, what makes you think that they need to be more powerful?

I am pretty sure that that instant fear is going to cause a lot of problems. With 5 sec cooldown it means 12 sec instant cc which is something only mages could pull of by using much longer cooldowns.
    Last edited by Rorschachs; 2012-07-27 at 12:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringtest View Post
    Are getting killing blows and epic ganks to easy on a rogue? or is it just me?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Ringtest View Post
    i am really hoping the pvp on rogues in MoP wont be as bad as everyone says it is
    however, you are alone on that one

Swifty put up one of his obligatory "hey im in the beta, look at class burst" videos and Sub (or listed as HEMO) rogue was pretty bad. Holy Pally bursted him down faster than the Rogue. I haven't been doing much beta pvp though, so I can't give you a straight opinion.

Not sure if serious or just trolling.

The amount of rogues that keep going sub thinking they'll be able to faceroll like they do on live is hilarious. Assassination is your new go to spec for PvP and it's a powerhouse of sustained and burst. Better yet, you're really not missing anything from sub either with the new talent trees (except prep but everyone agrees that ability's gotta go anyways).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    On topic:
    - is it easy to gank noobs on a geared rogue : YES
    - what do I think of your skill : posting a vid of yourself ganking undergeared noobs
    contains no level of skill what so ever.. how can we judge on the level of your play
    when we only see you ambush spamming naabs ?

Weird stuff

Deleted

And to the OP, don't know if you realise this (probably not), but you're playing the most overpowered class at the moment. Ask anybody who does high level PvP and they will agree. Even rogues themselves.
    this guy obv has a clue haha

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 09:13 AM ----------

if you look at rogues and think about the classes they can be playing with and the way they are going to work there is nothing wrong with them just not as strong as they are right now but still fine if you know how to work with it