Poll: Which one is Better?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I had the same problem when I had gotten my phone a couple months back (Im actually kind of pissed I didnt want another month or so, and gotten the s3) but after reading the specs on the phones, and seeing memory vs memory (I use a lot of media, so 16 gigs wouldnt have lasted me long, thats maybe my music, and nothing else) I decided to go with Galaxy SII Skyrocket on ATT, and I was pretty happy with my decision, I honestly think theres more I can do with it over the iphone, because I tend to want to go back and play old GB/GBC/GBA games, and Im pretty sure you have to jailbreak your iphone to do so, while theres apps for it on the playstore, the only complaint I have against the Skyrocket, is the battery life, but that could have changed with the S3, but I was an iphone use for 2 years or so, and I prefer the Android OS vs the iPhone OS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I prefer the iphone, I just got the iphone 5 my self (first phone upgrade ever pretty much, all my previous phones were the cheapest one I could find)

One big factor in choosing iphone for me was the fact I had and used an ipod touch, so already had many apps and all my music on itunes. If this is not the case for you then I'd say consider getting an s3. Though it'll be up to your preference in the end, we can tell you the good/bad aspects of each phone if we have the knowledge but we can't make your mind up for you
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-10-19 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    S3. I mean, I'm sure that the 4S is swell and all, but I prefer Android which is a more open platform than iOS is nevermind that the S3 is statistically faster for about the same price tag (where I live at least).

But go with what you like, bet there's alot of cheaper second hand 4S's out there now with the 5 recently out and the applesters rushing to get the new one despite that their old ones still work.

You should compare S3 with iPhone 5... But I would choose a S3 anyway.

Deleted
    As xrayEU above said you really should compare S3 to iPhone 5, but even then S3 wins by a mile.

lol at everyone seriously choosing the iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recently bought 4s and I am more than satisfied, but it all come down to personal preference.

You are basically asking "iOS or Android"?

Android over iOS any time of the day. Unless you like to pay 100% more just for trademark and to have very limited OS in result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the GS3 and the 4s, no question the GS3.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Two things:

1) Android does have a system to check apps, it's just not as extensive as apple's digital signature verification system
    2) Apple's security system has been compromised multiple times now
    Just adding: if you know your stuff and don't download any application you think you'd like , your smartphone won't be compromised. That's for sure.

About the phones, I don't know what to say. The S3 is better than the iPhone from any point of view, but it's size kinda scares me. I mean, how huge your hand to hold it? Let me tell you: you'd probably need to hold it with your foot. I'm not a performance maniac, I only want to be able to use the irc, some apps such as the browser, steam, etc without lagging. Samsung did it for me, and it raised my expectations. I had the occasion to hold an iPhone 4S (also a 5) in my hands and play with it, and I can say the performance (yeah, browsing the forums, chatting on steam and IRC) was great. I personally hate the guys from Apple for multiple reasons, including the fact that they sued Samsung for nothing, basically, the way they're promoting their products, etc.

I'd personally stick with the Samsung, it is much better on both paper and IRL, it's cheaper, etc. The only con would be it's case, which is simply horrible. It's also made from plastic, so it'll probably break the first time you drop it.