Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hall of Shame - lvl 63

You know I remember reading a thread about people posting such potentially amazing items but neverless RNG wrecked them so post here your most recent aggravating lvl 63 items / weapons that COULD of been amazing but you know RNG is cool and all

I'll begin just got this right now as I created the thread :P

The question is:

do you have fun playing the game ?

If so why complain ?

If not, why are you even playing ?

Why not posting every white item too ?

Post your highest level HC character you leveled without the AH would be far more interesting for players of Diablo 3.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2012-07-27 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    The question is:

If so why complain ?

Post your highest level HC character you leveled without the AH would be far more interesting for players of Diablo 3.
    This...misses the entire spirit of the thread. At no point does the OP state he is not having fun. He does say that it can be quite disheartening to get an ilvl63 weapon, the highest ilvl in the game, and have it roll level 55 stats. We've all been there, and it does suck. He just wants to see the fail. It gets a good chuckle, and allows us to see we aren't the only ones.

Unfortunately, I have no screenies of any of mine. I'll be sure to save the next so I can contribute.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is:

If so why complain ?

Did I even REMOTELY say I'm not having fun with the game? Like wth

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    This...misses the entire spirit of the thread. At no point does the OP state he is not having fun. He does say that it can be quite disheartening to get an ilvl63 weapon, the highest ilvl in the game, and have it roll level 55 stats. We've all been there, and it does suck. He just wants to see the fail. It gets a good chuckle, and allows us to see we aren't the only ones.

Unfortunately, I have no screenies of any of mine. I'll be sure to save the next so I can contribute.
    Hey thank you <3 and you don't have to put an SS if you don't want too

10+ Year Old Account
    just report it and move along.

myself i vendored it already but i made a 1h fist weapon with 63% crit dmg +604 LoH socket and 108 dex but only 467.3 dps

Deleted
    I just have a laugh when I find such items because I think "Yes! 63ilvl weapon!" .. "Meh, it's gonna be crap" *Identify* "Hahaha I knew it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroterror View Post
    I just have a laugh when I find such items because I think "Yes! 63ilvl weapon!" .. "Meh, it's gonna be crap" *Identify* "Hahaha I knew it!"
    It's depressing =( and I have 357% MF too, I'm like YESSSSS HELION X-BOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

512 DPS - 94% crit - Socket - 100+ Dex

._.

Deleted
    The question is:

If so why complain ?

If you think posting your highest HC character etc. would be more interesting then feel free to do that in your own thread.

Otherwise let's keep this thread on topic to the original post please.

Deleted
    Level 63 dagger, 95% crit dmg, Socket, 800 LoH, 227 dps.

/sadpanda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You know I remember reading a thread about people posting such potentially amazing items but neverless RNG wrecked them so post here your most recent aggravating lvl 63 items / weapons that COULD of been amazing but you know RNG is cool and all

I'm ... probably wrong, but isn't that a pretty good item for a tornado barb offhand? I heard the DPS doesn't matter, and that axe has massive LoH and some strength, and the crit damage bonus where most starter tornado barbs would use a 45% crit gem in a socket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I'm ... probably wrong, but isn't that a pretty good item for a tornado barb offhand? I heard the DPS doesn't matter, and that axe has massive LoH and some strength, and the crit damage bonus where most starter tornado barbs would use a 45% crit gem in a socket.
    DPS definatly does matter, youd be better off with a shield then this thing in offhand

Had lots worse but did save a screen of this for the epic frost damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post

http://i.imgur.com/lov8c.jpg
    I have to get back to inferno as hardcore, but damn...that is one hell of a crappy weapon! My sympathies!

No you're correct. While it does affect your whirlwind damage, your main source of damage will be from the tornadoes your Sprint - Run like the Wind spits out. Even very low DPS high stat weapons have multi-million dollar sales. There was a sword I saw on the AH, 90+ str, 90+ vit, 920 LoH, 99% crit, socket with 200 DPS. It went for 20+ million.

Did I win?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post

Did I win?
    I don't think this is a contest worth winning.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

DPS is still too low. Still need at least 500 DPS for offhand. Just sold one with those same stats almost for 3 mil because it was 550 DPS.

Oh damage doesnt really matter. You only lose ww damage (which isnt much) and every other strike if your using bash with instigate (people who use ww too long and burn their fury).

Alil wins so far, i cant think of a use for those items.

"DPS definatly does matter, youd be better off with a shield then this thing in offhand "

Shields dont have crit damage/stats and you would lose your 15% attk speed that makes tornado's tick more.

15+ Year Old Account
    DPS is still too low. Still need at least 500 DPS for offhand.
    You'd like over 500 dps for your offhand but you absolutely do not need it. I've been farming A3 with a 400 dps offhand (w/950 LoH, Str, and 80 CD socketed) for a while now.

OP's Hall of Shame weapon is completely a legit tornado offhand. It's not anywhere near ideal, but it's only got 4 properties, so it can't be. It's got the most important thing; a buttload of life on hit on an affordable weapon (assuming he puts it on AH and not vendor).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    DPS is still too low. Still need at least 500 DPS for offhand. Just sold one with those same stats almost for 3 mil because it was 550 DPS.
    The fact that you sold one for 3million has absolutely no bearing on how good it was.

I could sell a Ferrari for $20 but it's still a Ferrari. I just sold it too cheap...which is what you probably did.