Haunted! Achievement. Ghost Busters! (Obscure Achievement)

Anyone else trying for this achievement and succeeding? At all? xD

The low spawn rate on these little flippers really gets to me sometimes, endless hours of looking for specific mobs in the same areas, not finding a damn thing. Reset the cemetery a few hundred times alone before I saw Lucious, killed him while knocking over gravestones. Damnedable elemental arrow.

this achievement blows chunks :< I've racked up a combined timespan of over 30 hours just haunting ghosts, mostly shattered crown resets, and I've seen 3 of them so far.. 2 of which while i wasnt even hunting for them.

Haha, I apparently have Tomekeeper and Archivist. Can't remember ever finding them. I also found Lucious (after giving up just farming) on an Inferno Butcher run. Like a smart ass i deleted the raw footage thinking I'd already used it. Herp derp.

Deleted
    Still can't even find Lucious. Isn't he the easiest one? Lol

You made another topic like this for a different achievement 20 hours ago that got locked, why did you make another?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You made another topic like this for a different achievement 20 hours ago that got locked, why did you make another?
    He didn't. This one is older and I overlooked it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-Video-Thread

Post there, but it's kinda pointless at this point to worry about.