Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    I'm still lost on why the quests give Black Prince rep since one of the quests in 5.2 required Exalted.
    Because Blizzard.

By the way guys! The new scenario High Seas something.

For a fun race on that scenario. Have your entire party stand on the middle boat. At the same time jump in 3 different directions, dive and swim away. You will thank me later. Whoever gets the furthest wins.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Because Blizzard.

By the way guys! The new scenario High Seas something.

For a fun race on that scenario. Have your entire party stand on the middle boat. At the same time jump in 3 different directions, dive and swim away. You will thank me later. Whoever gets the furthest wins.
    I wonder if Bubble would protect you

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I just realised how much I hate all the trash in ToT. The only trash I like is Ji-Kuns trash because you can skip 100% of it
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Was the wall jump not fixed/unfixed? We tried it a few weeks ago to no avail...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Yes it was. Though you know me, I figure out how every mechanic work, including the wall jump fix

Its funny that it is easier to skip now than before

Wtf. Share!

We're past JiKun for the week, but WTB strats for future skippage!
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

A gentleman never kisses and tell.

A magician never reveals his secrets.

Nah but for real, I am gonna give a hint. Internet Connection.

A gentleman never kisses and tell.

A magician never reveals his secrets.

Nah but for real, I am gonna give a hint. Internet Connection.
    Cut ethernet cable, guild now mad at me.

Instructions unclear.

Eaten by snail.

Haha. You need to pull out your cable 0.1 seconds before you reach the "wall" that pushes you back, just walk of the edge. Plug it in just when you passed the waterfall a.k.a. after 1.5-2.5 seconds.

If you do not have full hp you can die by fall damage. Run speed bonus helps. So popping SoL and Bubble before makes it easier.

I just realised how much I hate all the trash in ToT. The only trash I like is Ji-Kuns trash because you can skip 100% of it
    My raid can't even see the huge spider webs on the ground >_>
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

My off tanks used to taunt the spiders 0.1 seconds before the breath, when I am facing them towards to wall, so that the entire raid gets webbed.

My off tanks used to taunt the spiders 0.1 seconds before the breath, when I am facing them towards to wall, so that the entire raid gets webbed.
    Our MT just does that anyway, while the raid leader walks into a blob of 4 of them and then we wipe for an hour, isn't trash fun?

Atleast we seem to share the same pain.

wiiiiii 2/2 thunderforge heroic spark yesterday!

now just the ji-kun one...

so I got couple upgrades and switched some gems, went to 16k haste
    and then i remembered raid buffs, looked again and saw that i'm sitting at 51.67% haste in the raid! isn't this too much? I remember Theck's post that haste loses value after 50%

Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    so I got couple upgrades and switched some gems, went to 16k haste
    and then i remembered raid buffs, looked again and saw that i'm sitting at 51.67% haste in the raid! isn't this too much? I remember Theck's post that haste loses value after 50%
    50% is the point at which the GCD caps, but the raid buffs don't reduce that as they're calculated differently, so you need 50% unbuffed

I have question after this patch 5.3 and small changes... are we still going for Stamina > Melee Hit > Expertise > Haste > Mastery > Parry > Dodge, or should maybe stack mastery ? my guild recently cleared ToT normal, and we gonna start soon HC's so i wonna know if this is still our prio on this patch...

Patch changed nothing, sorry for short answer but nothing more to say really. Same question has been brought up far to many times.

Patch changed nothing, sorry for short answer but nothing more to say really. Same question has been brought up far to many times.
    awsome, so no need for any changes... thank u very much for fast reply

Quote Originally Posted by OktaviusCoA View Post
    I have question after this patch 5.3 and small changes... are we still going for Stamina > Melee Hit > Expertise > Haste > Mastery > Parry > Dodge, or should maybe stack mastery ? my guild recently cleared ToT normal, and we gonna start soon HC's so i wonna know if this is still our prio on this patch...
    Very true; it seems we field the same 4-5 questions each day.

BUT, to expound on this, this patch did play slightly with the weights of haste and mastery in light of the 5% ShotR nerf. Ironically, it is not in the way that most people probably think. Most would probably assume that since we lost 5% or around 3k mastery, we should bump mastery back up to 5.2 levels. This change actually devalues mastery relative to haste, even further than it already was.

In the big picture, this change is very minimal and likely won't be very noticeable unless on the bleeding edge, especially given the simultaneous implementation of the upgrade system to "soften the blow", but Haste is now actually MORE valuable than it was, and Mastery took a bit of a hit on relative value.

Still: Hit (7.5) > Exp (7.5-15) > Haste > Exp (15 if not there) > Mastery > Crit >>> Dodge/Parry.

Of note: Stamina also got a commensurate bump in value relative to 5.2 with the change to Mastery, but that's one of those ethereal stats that you can't really quantify per person. Just get an amount that is safe for you/your raid/your content.
    20k and counting...