PM me the following if you would please:

1) Current haste number.
    2) Do you use haste elixir when tanking?
    3) Do you use 4P Prot?
    3b) If you do, can you link me a log of you tanking?
    4) Do you do 10 or 25?

Doing some quick calculations and going over a few things. Need some more data and would appreciate the help.
    Last edited by Promdates; 2013-07-19 at 03:52 PM.

Wait, what? Petitioned what about it? Hope what doesn't go live? Less pronouns, more explanation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Curious about that HW petition you mentioned. Throw me a private... Message, ofc.

Come on, Blizzard, let be a Holy Shocktrooper for a tier...

I sent ya both a PM.

But I dont think such behaviour should be encouraged.
    Last edited by Firefly33; 2013-07-19 at 04:17 PM.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Agreed, something in that equation has to give. Did you get any feedback from blue or did the post just stagnate?

Does anyone have any PTR values for HW damage that they can provide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Agreed, something in that equation has to give. Did you get any feedback from blue or did the post just stagnate?

Does anyone have any PTR values for HW damage that they can provide?
    I got an "We will look into it!"
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

nevermind, didn't realize it was harsh words.

Minor spam - 4
    Flaming - 3
    Trolling - 4
    Major Trolling - 1

To clarify, one of those trolling ones was a joke about Starcraft which I mentioned at a later date, not thinking to have appealed it, and was told if I had appealed it I would've lost one. And another one was something about a pizza and some guy was getting angry and I reminded him that we're talking about cheese. Yeah...

So far, I win on total number? Yeah I do. Adds up to 69 infraction points (hah.)

3x minor spam
    2x flaming
    1x trolling
    1x forbidden topics
    1x major flaming

1x ban because of that idiot Dieselpower (I really had to flame him twice)
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

Psssh, small time, all of you.

#thug lyfe

How do you guys manage to get major flaming and major trolling? You need to go to general discussions for that? Maybe I should spend more time in R&D.

i have no clue how u guys get so many infractions.. ive gotten 3 since 2009/03 :> and one was just silly avatar to big.

I've gotten a single infraction for calling someone a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

While waiting on Theck to respond via twitter, what's the holy power/minute to achieve 100% uptime for SotR?

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    While waiting on Theck to respond via twitter, what's the holy power/minute to achieve 100% uptime for SotR?
    60 without considering T5 talent.

45.11 HoPo/min with DP talented on average. But lets say 48 to allow some bad luck streaks.

Around the 42 mark with Divine Purpose, on average (spoilers, 1 hp/sec before procs)

Edit: sorry, closer to 45 as Firefly said, derped up the percentage calc
    Last edited by Xs; 2013-07-19 at 07:13 PM.

I'm considering going back to Holy Avenger to be honest, as I think I could potentially get a higher SotR uptime with HA than DivPurp. The random fluctuation of 2-15 HP/m of DivPurp might be causing me problems.

15 HP/m of DivPurp on Animus this week, and 10.36 HP/m from T15 4P bonus on Animus gave me a combined 56.79 HP/m gained over 5:36. I should do it next week with Holy Avenger and see what the difference is.

ShoR costs 3 holy power and has a 3 second duration. 3 divided by 3 is 1, so you need 1 holy power per second.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Well, HA gives a slightly higher SoTR uptime according to simcraft (well, at least with my 41% haste it does), as long as we don't calculate the 4P from this or the next tier in. Those don't really affect HA, while they do benefit DP.

The issue is that DP is either very streaky, which is great and amazing (re: 28 procs in 5:36) or terrible and causing you to wish you were really lucky (24 procs in 8:30).

I haven't used HA since somewhere in T14, but I guess I should test it out and see if it will give me a higher uptime because it's guaranteed HP every time. I can probably abuse it a bit by using Divine Protection, getting a bunch of holy power stacking SotR up a bit, then using HA and stacking it even more, then using Divine Protection again and going even further.

As it is now, the 5.4 change to Unbreakable Spirit is going to make it even better, and Treckie is saying he's getting 100% SotR uptime on the PTR using our 4p bonus testing 10 mans in scaled down 520 gear. Which, if true, just proves that what I've been advocating all along... our T15 4P is overpowered and very underrated.