Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Also, WHY ARE THERE STILL CAPES?!?!!! FFS.
    I thought of that too, but then realized not everyone will have their cloak available when SoO drops, or even if they main swap they might not have their 608 cloak available and will need to pick up a 553 or whatever is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    It no longer affects raid cooldowns, so it won't affect Devotion Aura.
    That would have made it tooo mandatory.

Although it is still one of the best trinkets.

PS:

It currently affects:

Guardian of Ancient Kings
    Avenging Wrath
    Ardent Defender
    Divine Protection
    Divine Shield
    Hand of Protection

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=145992
    Ugh, HoP. Would have preferred Sac TBH, or even LoH. Still an amazing trinket, but you're spot on that reducing Devo is a bit OP. Still, it'd only be ~25sec off the CD...

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    I thought of that too, but then realized not everyone will have their cloak available when SoO drops, or even if they main swap they might not have their 608 cloak available and will need to pick up a 553 or whatever is available.
    Well....fuck those people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

So instead what we'll see is cloaks dropping all the time and getting sharded because nobody needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

That trinket+Unbreakable Spirit = 24.6s cooldown on Divine Protection, or a 40.65% uptime if you use it on CD. That's just dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    So instead what we'll see is cloaks dropping all the time and getting sharded because nobody needs them.
    Are there new good craftables that might require the disenchanting shard? I honestly have no idea.

According to the comments at http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102218#comments, we'll be able to craft pants and belts. The items will be craftable without the new Spirit, but the Spirits will reduce the time needed (since the non-spirit pattern has a day cd, and the spirit pattern has no cd)

Eh, the items they craft for plate is meh. Hit/Crit and Crit/Mastery or Parry/hit and Parry/mastery.

That trinket+Unbreakable Spirit = 24.6s cooldown on Divine Protection, or a 40.65% uptime if you use it on CD. That's just dumb.
    Yeeee 4pc.
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Yeeee 4pc.
    Unless I'm missing something, isn't it 2pc?

Casuals need cloaks, too.

Has a Haste cap been determined yet for 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post

I believe Haste cap is still 50%.

Deleted
    Im so mad that consecration does not scale with haste now, it would have put the next haste cap at 63%, which would probably be obtainable. As it stands now, the next haste cap worth mentioning is 80%, the next after that is 100%. The 100% haste cap would be a dream of those two, the 80% is just nice.

Both are highly likely to be out of our reach.

Some people could argue that 66% is also a haste cap, but I think that with gc changes that is quite a weak haste point, and does not really deserve much mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post

I assume you mean with Thok's Tail Tip.

Assuming we're still shooting for 50%:

Without: 21250
    For HWF (8%): 19676
    For Heroic or Warforged (7%): 19860
    For Normal/Flex (6%): 20048
    For LFR (5%): 20239

Now, I'm assuming the trinket is a simple multiplier, as it seems in the description and the comments I read.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Referring to t15 4pc, not t16.

I believe Haste cap is still 50%.
    21250 haste, or 19.8k with the Tail Tip.

There are further breakpoints for spell CD clash reduction, but for all intents and purposes (aka GCD haste cap at 1.0sec), those are the 2 values you should aim for.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, Rhandric has the more detailed dataz there.

Wonder if valor upgrading further adds to the scaling, or if it's purely off of the BASE ilvl.
    20k and counting...

Wonder if valor upgrading further adds to the scaling, or if it's purely off of the BASE ilvl.
    wowhead shows the upgrades as only affecting the str proc

We're talking about the 4pT15. 40% uptime on it means a lot of holy power gained across the fight. In order for Nairobi to go from 32 hp/m to 33hp/m, he would have to gain 1913 haste rating or 5% haste roughly. Or he could get 1 holy power every 2.4489 Divine Protection uses with the trinket (or 1 every 2).

The CS/J difference that 1913 haste makes up is only 2.89 CS and 2.16 J over a 5m fight, would also miss out on some white attacks (negligible) and SoI procs. If he can manage to gain more than 1 holy power every 2-2.44 DP uses, he'll pull way ahead. Granted, I didn't put any GC procs into those numbers, but with the GC change in 5.4 haste won't increase your opportunity to gain any so it's moot.

edit: Wowhead is saying it adds % based on your current

Deleted
    Yes, it does. I am not sure how much it adds to the scaling etc, I just know it does.

Also, dont think that the CD clash reductions should be taken is light caps, they are extremely strong, the only thing that is sad is that the 63% cap is not that good when you can overlap consecrations. If they would overlap, I would shoot got 63% without a doubt. It feels like the 80% and 100% are way out of our reach though, so I guess that CD clash reduction caps can be "ignored", simply because the only meaningful ones are out of our reach.

Bleh, lame. Doubt we'll ever see HWF being 10m and all

edit: Wowhead is saying it adds % based on your current
    Worst edit ever. Based on your current WHAT?!
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    The upgrades on other trinkets that are like this one scales with item, the only thing here is that the % is to low for it to scale up. I wonder if upgrading say a heroic one if it will go from 7% to 7.5% or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst edit ever. Based on your current WHAT?!
    Atleast we know it is based on something That is good for being blizzard. On one of my battle pets, I got a spell with the description "Increases your chance to critial hit by DATA ERROR"

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Yes, it does. I am not sure how much it adds to the scaling etc, I just know it does.

Also, dont think that the CD clash reductions should be taken is light caps, they are extremely strong, the only thing that is sad is that the 63% cap is not that good when you can overlap consecrations. If they would overlap, I would shoot got 63% without a doubt. It feels like the 80% and 100% are way out of our reach though, so I guess that CD clash reduction caps can be "ignored", simply because the only meaningful ones are out of our reach.
    Thing is, you're looking at nigh on 27k haste for 63%. And that doesn't come cheap, or easy.

You'll get more white hits and SOI, but you're still bound by 1.0sec GCD, so while you may have more CS/J casts, your filler usage will suffer. I dunno, I'd have to really look at the math to support the fact that 63% would be a tangible increase over funneling those points instead into ~5.5k Crit (for example).
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    The upgrades on other trinkets that are like this one scales with item, the only thing here is that the % is to low for it to scale up. I wonder if upgrading say a heroic one if it will go from 7% to 7.5% or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Atleast we know it is based on something That is good for being blizzard. On one of my battle pets, I got a spell with the description "Increases your chance to critial hit by DATA ERROR"
    Possibly. It doesn't change the tooltip on wowhead no matter what the upgrade level, but that could be a display issue rather than an implementation/scaling issue.