Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    I have so much damn expertise that I reforged out of it on my tank cloak - not parry.
    I do the same thing, but for a different reason: my reforges are centered around the dps cloak, which lacks expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

dusting off my paladin, since i have some time to play him again, has the seal changed since the glyph of battle healer nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukoidha View Post
    dusting off my paladin, since i have some time to play him again, has the seal changed since the glyph of battle healer nerf?
    Nope. 10 characters

So, after doing some thinking today, i'm not 100% sure if tauren is still the best race for Prot this tier, i mean, war stomp is good but isn't all much better compared to arcane torrent, and the tiny amount of health really doesn't matter ( talking 10 man, where our healthpool really doesn't matter ).

and tbh, AT is quite good this tier, Garrosh interrupts, galakras interrupts, norushen interrupts, and probably another fight or two i'm not thinking of atm.

Thoughts? personally i'm going to probably switch to BE.

BE > Tauren. Don't know when it's ever been the other way around except for maybe on Cho'gall

Difference is so small for horde side i don't think it matters.
    On alliance i can see dwarfs || dranei pulling ahead ever so slightly due to stoneform || 1% hit and gift.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    On alliance i can see dwarfs || dranei pulling ahead ever so slightly due to stoneform || 1% hit and gift.
    IMO Tauren look better in plate but Sunwalkers in general don't seem to feel right for me. For Alliance I'm pretty sure Dwarf is the "best" just because Stoneform is a bit better than the 1% hit (I'm always swimming in hit), although Gift is nice. I've actually been thinking of changing to dwarf or even back to Draenei if I stay Alliance, but if I went Draenei I would want to change my transmog set to T4 and I'm too lazy to farm that
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice

But Blood Elves and Draenei just look plain bad >.<!

Human isn't bad either. The free trinket is pretty useful on a bunch of fights and free Exp is nice (esp. earlier in an expac).

But I would love to be an BE. Transmogs look much cooler. :|

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Human isn't bad either. The free trinket is pretty useful on a bunch of fights and free Exp is nice (esp. earlier in an expac).

But I would love to be an BE. Transmogs look much cooler. :|
    Honestly, don't remember that many fights where i would be able to use it (i think jinrokh and that's it ?) but yea, exp is also nice.

Honestly, don't remember that many fights where i would be able to use it (i think jinrokh and that's it ?) but yea, exp is also nice.
    Honestly the only reason I went Human is because it fits my idea of a Paladin in general (oldschool D&D player) and because I had my badass transmog idea that IMO doesn't look that good on Dwarf or Draenei (although it didn't look TOO bad on a Dwarf)
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice

If I was on Horde I'd be Tauren all the way

Went human back in t14 for sha of fear hc platforms (was going to name change anyhow because mine got freed up). Bigger swords is amazing as well.

Field Marshal
    Hi all,

I got the dodge trinket from Jugger NM (coin), and I was wondering if it's worth using it. Maybe on high veng fights.
    I will test it anyway but maybe you guys got an idea on it already (it will be Vial + it, in place of Spark, so losing some good haste).
    Also what glyphs and talents are you using on Siegcrafter NM ? We are trying on him for the first time this week and I can't decide.
    Tried with glyphs: FW, FS and Alab / Talents: DP and LH so far.
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Moussaka View Post
    Hi all,

I got the dodge trinket from Jugger NM (coin), and I was wondering if it's worth using it. Maybe on high veng fights.
    I will test it anyway but maybe you guys got an idea on it already (it will be Vial + it, in place of Spark, so losing some good haste).
    Also what glyphs and talents are you using on Siegcrafter NM ? We are trying on him for the first time this week and I can't decide.
    Thanks !
    Don't think of any fight where it would be worth using. Esp over spark || vial.
    For talents it depends on what you're dying to, personally i almost always stick to HP for t6 since it just seems to work nicely.
    If you're having trouble bursting the add i'd suggest HA (Ha first one AW 2nd one, and i believe HA should be up for 3rd one, at which point fights should be over)
    For glyphs also depends on what's going on i'd say alab and fs for general on that fight, if your co-tank is dying mb the dmg free sac, otherwise FW.

Hi all,

Thanks !
    How did you coin that? I'm pretty sure it's not available on the ret loot table on that boss and I can't see what you'd possibly want from the prot loot table that wouldn't be available on the ret table.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    How did you coin that? I'm pretty sure it's not available on the ret loot table on that boss and I can't see what you'd possibly want from the prot loot table that wouldn't be available on the ret table.
    The neck is shared. However it is available of ret table.

Field Marshal
    celinamuna: Tanks dying isn't an issue on this fight (positioning of the raid is the core issue, but will be fixed pulls after pulls), neither do I mess with the add. Without cds, it dies just after the Death from Above. I'll try HP over LH.

Spacebubble: I tried to coin the neck, it appears on both prot en ret tables, but on prot tables there is less loot possible than ret. So chose prot talent. Tried to snipe it as much as possible but meh... Side reasons are, I already have the ret hand on him, and a better belt (ilvl wise, and according to AMR, also interested in your opinion on this).

celinamuna: Tanks dying isn't an issue on this fight (positioning of the raid is the core issue, but will be fixed pulls after pulls), neither do I mess with the add. Without cds, it dies just after the Death from Above. I'll try HP over LH.

Spacebubble: I tried to coin the neck, it appears on both prot en ret tables, but on prot tables there is less loot possible than ret. So chose prot talent. Tried to snipe it as much as possible but meh... Side reasons are, I already have the ret hand on him, and a better belt (ilvl wise, and according to AMR, also interested in your opinion on this).
    personally, it depends a lot for the belt. I've got the one of protectors with hit/haste and won one off ordos with hit/mastery. However since i'm still above hit cap regardless of what i do, i'm trying to roll the IJ one (plus killing it on heroic, so it's jsut better)

The neck is shared. However it is available of ret table.
    "I can't see what you'd possibly want from the prot table that would'nt be available on the ret table."

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't get much better than a haste/mastery belt (specially when it has iirc more haste than the other haste belt).