Unless your harddrive is like 1rpm and you have .01upload and download logging has no effect on your performance in wow. Its all on your harddrives write speed and like 5kilabites a sec uploading info to the sites.

Ah ya I have to cuz no one else will lol. (More like no one else knows how and doesn't ask me how to set it up lol)

Which level 90 talent do you generally take for H Malkorok? I've mostly been using Hammer for our latest pulls but also tested out Prism to see if the burst AoE heal would help out healers. I'm considering ES for the insane damage it would probably do with the Vengeance levels we hit on the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ES for this, when using it at Vengeance peaks (as Blood Rage ends), it's just an insane damage increase.

Hammer isn't massively useful IMO, if you've got crap loads of melee it might be viable as a healing ability... but even then, it would only be good if the melee were failing and losing their shields or just after soaking a pool. The damage it does to the add/boss would be minimal and all in all I think it's a bad choice.

If your healers are struggling, HP is nice to top people, but again, the person with the shield knocked off could be miles away so it's going to be pretty hit and miss (though excellent when it does hit a player that is about to soak a pool with no shield).

Overall, I'd definitely recommend ES.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    I use ES for this, when using it at Vengeance peaks (as Blood Rage ends), it's just an insane damage increase.

Hammer isn't massively useful IMO, if you've got crap loads of melee it might be viable as a healing ability... but even then, it would only be good if the melee were failing and losing their shields or just after soaking a pool. The damage it does to the add/boss would be minimal and all in all I think it's a bad choice.

If your healers are struggling, HP is nice to top people, but again, the person with the shield knocked off could be miles away so it's going to be pretty hit and miss (though excellent when it does hit a player that is about to soak a pool with no shield).

Overall, I'd definitely recommend ES.
    Great, thanks for the feedback. Not sure why I thought Hammer would be useful last night. I was thinking about it while eating lunch and started asking myself why I wasn't using ES. Had to double check to make sure I wasn't missing something blatantly obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Just use ES when you are halfway in the blood crazed phase so it lands when you have vengeance cap.
    It snapshops when you cast it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know that :'(
    I sense that your ranks may improve even further in the near future.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Amazing, alot of very useful information!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys how have you been?

I'm having some trouble on Paragons. Kilruk is absolutely devastating me outside of cooldowns. He's consistently hitting for 500k+ while SotR isn't up. At times he's just 100%-0ing me. Anyone face anything similar on him? I haven't felt as frustrated with really any encounter so far. It could be the fact that his buff is getting high --- he is the last one we kill, and last night during the encounter we had several dps derping out and dying, making the buff even higher. But regardless, anyone have any tips besides better CD management/talking with the healers

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh he is the hardest hitting boss so far in SoO so you kinda need to have a cd up for every single hit :P. Use DP if you are not and pray for procs, ask for eternals when you know Sotr is going to drop. I don't think he hits THAT hard I mean I could tank both karoz and kilruk at the same time.
    Yeah the problem is we don't have a huge amount of externals to go around. His melee's were coming in between 500k-700k last night, and that's with each weapon >.>

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJSparrow View Post
    Hey guys how have you been?

I'm having some trouble on Paragons. Kilruk is absolutely devastating me outside of cooldowns. He's consistently hitting for 500k+ while SotR isn't up. At times he's just 100%-0ing me. Anyone face anything similar on him? I haven't felt as frustrated with really any encounter so far. It could be the fact that his buff is getting high --- he is the last one we kill, and last night during the encounter we had several dps derping out and dying, making the buff even higher. But regardless, anyone have any tips besides better CD management/talking with the healers
    Firstly, keep the Death from Above and Reave timers emphasized. Those are times when the boss is dealing hardly any (or no) damage to you (so you don't need a cooldown up) and the healer(s) can regen mana for a few seconds at the DfA cast. We use Holy Avenger for Paragons because it is another 50+% cooldown on a fairly short timer, not to mention it making Injection and Caustic Blood irrelevant. The mumble channel is pretty much the other tank, the healer(s) and myself talking through whose cooldowns are back up at that point and how long we have until they are going to be ready (we try to swap on a DfA or Reave) and whenever we swap we have the cooldown up before taunting.

It is pretty much all down to coordinating cooldowns at that point. It is the final boss and you can throw every cooldown you still have at it. Don't panic; keep calm and just talk it through.

Can't find discussion on trinkets just a quick question i have an alt pally which is like my 5th alt i play, I'm not sure which trinket to use out of the Protectors trinket LFR upgraded (536) vs the Iron Jugs normal (553) trinket, I've been told by many people that the IJ trinket is totally useless. Currently I've been using the IJ trinket and the Rook trinket when i tank Malkorok/Thok. My other trinket is the Malk trinket flexi upgraded (548) which i use at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ablutos View Post
    Can't find discussion on trinkets just a quick question i have an alt pally which is like my 5th alt i play, I'm not sure which trinket to use out of the Protectors trinket LFR upgraded (536) vs the Iron Jugs normal (553) trinket, I've been told by many people that the IJ trinket is totally useless. Currently I've been using the IJ trinket and the Rook trinket when i tank Malkorok/Thok. My other trinket is the Malk trinket flexi upgraded (548) which i use at all times.
    IJ trinket being useless would be correct. I would argue that Spark of Zandalar is better, assuming it's of the same difficulty - be it LFR/flex/whatever.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    IJ trinket being useless would be correct. I would argue that Spark of Zandalar is better, assuming it's of the same difficulty - be it LFR/flex/whatever.

Which trinket is better the IJ normal 553 or the protectors lfr 528? I don't have access to any other trinkets atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ablutos View Post
    Which trinket is better the IJ normal 553 or the protectors lfr 528? I don't have access to any other trinkets atm.
    Get a Ghost Iron Dragonling. Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Spark of Zandalar IS better. If you want pure haste (and, let's be honest, haste is kind of our thing right now), other than the Garrosh trinket for DPS casters it is the trinket in the game with the most haste rating on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Get a Ghost Iron Dragonling. Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Spark of Zandalar IS better. If you want pure haste (and, let's be honest, haste is kind of our thing right now), other than the Garrosh trinket for DPS casters it is the trinket in the game with the most haste rating on it.
    Seconding both these notions; I was still using my Zandalari trinket into the 570 gearlevels. It is THAT strong. Especially together with a Thok's.

Guys! I have never played paladin, and here is the question. i'm Monk DD\OFF tank in 25 man heroic raid, currently we are trying Garrosh 25 Heroic, and our paladin tank making low dps compared monk, warr or bear tank on the boss. sadly i can't link you WCL, cuz our logs are closed. We are dual tanking Garrosh in the first phase and me and paladin allways keep Vengeance for around 350.000 during whole 1st phase. i'm doing like 45 million damage to garrosh and around 35 million to the adds, Paladin doing like 35 million to garrosh and around 15-17 million to the adds. is it okey for paladin tank ? He is never standing in the Annihilation during first sharaji world, he said that he is not sure how to do it. I know that first annihilation we can survive without any saves and without cloak proc, also he can use the trinket from 2nd boss to stay in few annihilations, and use the cloak to soak the last one. Any tips how to survive all other annihilations ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrays View Post
    Guys! I have never played paladin, and here is the question. i'm Monk DD\OFF tank in 25 man heroic raid, currently we are trying Garrosh 25 Heroic, and our paladin tank making low dps compared monk, warr or bear tank on the boss. sadly i can't link you WCL, cuz our logs are closed. We are dual tanking Garrosh in the first phase and me and paladin allways keep Vengeance for around 350.000 during whole 1st phase. i'm doing like 45 million damage to garrosh and around 35 million to the adds, Paladin doing like 35 million to garrosh and around 15-17 million to the adds. is it okey for paladin tank ? He is never standing in the Annihilation during first sharaji world, he said that he is not sure how to do it. I know that first annihilation we can survive without any saves and without cloak proc, also he can use the trinket from 2nd boss to stay in few annihilations, and use the cloak to soak the last one. Any tips how to survive all other annihilations ?
    If he has vial of living corruption (malkorok trinket) make sure DP isn't glyphed. Open up with DP for the first few hits then use guardian once DP is over, overlap with Ardent Defender on the last second of guardian (roughly) and then pop DP as soon as possible (you could ask for a sac or vigilance if there are any spares at this point since AD will usually get blown in 1 hit if you have nothing else up). Don't bother with the aoe reduction trinket. Without looking at logs the damage for phase 1 seems alright. A paladin can't touch a monk on aoe. He should however start to catch up in p2 right up until the 2nd transition where there'll be lots of aoe on the move.

re: annihilations - every class can soak every single hit of each one with just their own CDs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrays View Post
    Even though you dual tank your vengeance is likely to differ a lot. A paladin tank got no AoE compared to other tanks, so whichever your other tank is will for sure get more vengeance during P1 even though you try to share. That is only natural. Add on top of that, paladins have the worst dps of all tanks. It is completely natural for your paladin to be behind other tanks. If he is too much behind, that is a different question that needs logs to check, but being 10 mil behind on boss sounds completely normal tbh.

As for annihilates. As far as I remember they do the same damage in 10 and 25 man. I could soak all annihilates in both transitions without any external CDs when reaching the boss at 20 energy at 564 item level. I would assume your tank got atleast 570+ so with that item level he should not even break a sweat trying to soak them all.