Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    HCWF Vial and Hc TTT, come at me :P
    I'm with Lazel here, Hc TTT and HCWF Vial :3 although we didin't have a single vial drop for our guild in around 7 months.

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from SME, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.
    FUUU GEMA :<

Is there a version without music?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    24 heroic and normal Thok kills with a bonus roll used on each kill, no upgrade to my flex TTT :/
    Hey, at least i rolled that nice ring off thok about 7 times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    FUUU GEMA :<

Is there a version without music?
    https://www.torproject.org/

How to get rank 2 on protectors 10 heroic //// how to solo tank protectors heroic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmnkp9c-5Xg
    How to get rank 2 on garrosh 10 heroic ///how to be awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pggGYSwxk4U
    I need to con my guild into pushing all 3 of em at once :X

Hey guys. I could really get some advice on my char stats for blackfuse 25H.

(As I'm new , no links are allowed)
    My character: Анфет on EU-Gordunni
    Here are some logs: _/reports/w03njo5p3genwd97/

My stats unbuffed:
    - 42.07% haste (17,874)
    - 25,27% mastery (10, 361)
    - Hit/Exp capped
    - 8,55% dodge, 30,34% parry, 37% block.

I'm gemming/forging mostly for haste. Using haste gear. Yesterday tanked Blackfuse and he simply stomped me. Strikes for 500k (i think with block) and 700k (unblocked). 5th stack hits for 1.27M.

Tried with EF and HS. Same result.

The guild had a other prot pally which they crave as best. But on 6.29s kill that paladin had SoTR uptime (49%), EF (70), healed 17M, while on our best try (5.30) I had already 51% sotr, 91% ef and 19M heal.

Perhaps I'm doing something extremely wrong.
    My RL told me that:
    - in MoP there are no dedicated tank healers in 25M and therefore I cannot blame them if I'm not healed for N seconds.
    - I should be using all saved (that's normal).
    - I should survive practically solo when holding adds.

Any advise on tanking, gearing? Perhaps I'm not getting some simple stuff?
    Last edited by Anfer; 2014-06-16 at 11:34 AM.

Change all gems (except head) to pure haste and reforge correctly - you can get almost 2k haste this way.
    Assuming your char on armory is logged with Blackfuse in mind - why on earth do you get div prot glyph? When unglyphed you can use it for stack application (magic damage), glyphed you can use it for... dunno what in this fight really.
    Sacred shield is shit this tier, especially when you have 4pc.
    Focused shield and holy avenger - i assume you need them to burn the add? (you do fatboss tactic with killing mines on the belt?) if not change them for div purpose and final wrath (for bombs/add cleave)
    You probably get gimped by stack applications - you have to plan your cds for that, i do as follows (counting only mine, I change with co-tank - he takes first 3, then I get 2, he gets 2, I get 2, he gets 1 and resets, i take 3and reset):
    1st - nothing
    2nd - nothing
    3rd - div prot
    4th - ardent def
    5th - guardian
    6th - div prot + vigiliance
    7th - bubble

How are you using your cooldowns?

The electric shocks start to hurt from the third onwards, you must have at least Divine Protection ready. With a certain amount of forwards planning, you can have DivProt up for every electric shock with the cooldown reduction trinket. I can't speak of 25 man, but on 10 man I am pretty much self-sufficient while killing the add. What I use is:

Glyph of Word of Glory
    Glyph of Focused Shield
    Glyph of Final Wrath

Execution Sentence

Death from Above time-line of events:

Buff yourself with EF about 3-4 seconds before the Death From Above timer. This gives you time to get three more stacks of Bastion before the stun on the add expires.
    Avenger's Shield should be used at the latest just as it starts to cast the jump.
    1 second after he starts to cast the jump, hit him with Execution Sentence.
    While he channels the jump, use abilities with less than 7 seconds cooldown.
    Save 5 holy power for when it lands (you can bank 4 and get the 5th from Judgement while running back to the stunned add).
    When it lands, Avenger's Shield, Judgement, ShoR, CS, ShoR, Execution Sentence does its final tick for 3 million damage (if it doesn't crit), Holy Wrath (will be sub-20% by now), Hammer of Wrath.
    Shredder dead, hopefully before the 4th Overload.

You can also bank holy power for the boss' Frenzy ability.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-06-16 at 12:03 PM.

Yep.
    - I tried swapping EF and SS. For me - EF is far more the best, but somehow raid healers said that with SS boss strikes smoothly.
    - DivProt glyph. I was thinking about using it to mitigate stacks and melee strikes that surrounds them.
    - Focused shield is for add and pure dps.
    - Holy avenger - 40 seconds SoTR uptimes.
    And I do get gimped by 5th stack usually. Pain suppression should be used on me, so I don't burn guardian, but getting 1.27M seems like I don't get PS.

As for gemming, I do try to keep hit/exp, while maxing haste.
    If I switch all gems to haste I'll probably loose expertise cap.

Typically you would aim to use the tier shoulders and either the Malkorok or the Garrosh legs. That would solve your expertise issue. You could also use Wicked Vermilion Onyx gems instead of pure haste if you are having issues with expertise.

There is also the option of the agility sword from Spoils - it has both Expertise and Haste on it, and a socket for a Haste gem.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-06-16 at 12:27 PM.

Well i ran your char trough AMR with my stat weights and you keep exp cap with switching to pure haste gems via reforges and get ~1800 haste better.
    stat weights I use are:
    Hit (to 7.5%) - 1.02
    Exp (to 7.5%) - 1.01
    Haste (to 21250) - 1
    Exp (7.5%-15%) - 0.7
    Mast - 0.6
    Stam - 0.4
    Arm, Crit, Str - 0.3
    Parry, Dodge - 0.1
    Some ppl here will tell you to get more crit less mastery but thats up to you

With that you get 1800 haste more lose some str, stam, mast and a little exp (youll be at 14.95%) and a little parry and dodge.

If you can try to swap some hit gear with smth else - youre way above hit cap and cant get lower (weapon for ideally siege, but shamans one will do - not ideal but will get you down to hit cap)
    Last edited by Toore; 2014-06-16 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks guys. I'll try to get some changes.

I'd like to help but I can't read/translate those logs.

btw lazel, dafuck you deleted your logs from last 3 bosses for.
    Get it back on warcraft logs. you're ruining my internet arguments.

why would Pro-raiders default to 25m when it has lower PR, lower progression and lower rank <_<

I +- haven't tanked in the last 3 weeks and been playing ret.
    Really not looking forward to going back to prot seeing how i'm ~ 5-8 ilvls lower than everyone else i'm competing against.

because its retarded like that, oh and I just got r1 on my 570 geared alt paladin on norushen 25 heroic. peh peh 25 man ranks so hard peh peh.
    Nice shit kill time... no wonder you did that much. I haven't seen that slow of a norushen for over 6 months. <3

Did 25H in a pug.
    That awk moment when most carebear strats :*(

Still have no idea why 25m tanks gear stam.

I've never seen a tank go stam lol. Unless they are dumb and gem stam as a paladin, or mastery as a dk, or mastery as a warrior then i kick them from my raid. Because either 1. they don't realize avoidance / haste depending on tank is better / as good. 2. don't care about tank dps and if thats the case fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I've never seen a tank go stam lol. Unless they are dumb and gem stam as a paladin, or mastery as a dk, or mastery as a warrior then i kick them from my raid. Because either 1. they don't realize avoidance / haste depending on tank is better / as good. 2. don't care about tank dps and if thats the case fuck them.
    Yeah, since bosses no longer melee you for 95% of your health like in ICC and Trial of the Grand Crusader, stamina hasn't really been great for stacking (and if you feel you need another 100k life, just swap to a stamina trinket).

stack stamina guys, increases ur vengeance cap, kek
    Don't think I ever get vengeance capped as it is :/