Totally fuckin worth it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Totally fuckin worth it.
    Did you get b& again? Shame on you! :P Gotta take Offtopic in smaller doses.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Any sick tips for getting Gold challenge mode as prot? Few of my mates have been bothering me to resub again so I can tank the CM's for them before WoD hits, so I suppose I'll have to relearn how to tank again. Has anything of note changed since late last year with regards to tanking? Sorry, I am terribly out of the loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Haste haste and more haste and dps trinkets. You can even go crit 2nd after haste and be fine in CMs. Did it with a mistweaver healer who had no clue how to play the class and we only wiped in 2 of the 9. EF is strong lol.

How does prot paladin fare compare to other tanks in wod beta in terms of survival and dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    How does prot paladin fare compare to other tanks in wod beta in terms of survival and dmg?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion/page21

There is a thread about it.
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

Hey guys, I'm 583 with most heroic BiS gear. Should I just pool my Mastery into Crit?

Looking at my current gear, I could gain about 2500 Crt while losing 100 Haste and 2500 Mastery. Does it honestly matter this far into expansion and at my item level?

Doesn't matter, just go crit for more damage at that ilvl.

Yeah, when you get to 580+ then nothing will kill you, so might as well get more damage.
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I decided to change hordie pally to ally and ally pally to hordie.

Don't ask me why.
    Why?

10 characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

That's £30, that's 1.5 liters of smirnoff vodka here in the UK. Think of the uni students, why didn't you give it to me! How else are we supposed to waste government money if you don't aid us getting drunk.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Smirnoff is shite.

Just saying.

Light, Holy, Justice, Defender.

See, I'm considered fancy for buying Smirnoff. Most people buy Red Square or the famously wonderful Glens.

I don't want to think about alcohol for a bit though, I was horribly hungover all of yesterday. I drank a lot of beer and 2 bottles of champagne over not a lot of food and proceeded to throw up violently and pass out.

Had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    See, I'm considered fancy for buying Smirnoff. Most people buy Red Square or the famously wonderful Glens.

I don't want to think about alcohol for a bit though, I was horribly hungover all of yesterday. I drank a lot of beer and 2 bottles of champagne over not a lot of food and proceeded to throw up violently and pass out.

Had a great time.
    G&T or Scotch for me. And the good stuff, so you don't neck it.

Some of my friends began doing that this past summer, after exams. Some of them bought giant 2 litre glass beer boots to drink from and would buy a bottle of gin and empty the entire thing into said boot. They then topped up with tonic water. Sometimes they'd use lemonade instead but usually tonic. Then after consuming most of it, we'd go out and save whatever was left for next time - or when we got back. If we bothered to even go out, sometimes we'd just keep having a good time there.

I discovered that Rubicon: Passion Fruit or Mango hides the taste of alcohol amazingly well, so was resorting to that with vodka.

Lemonade in gin...

If you're buying vodka, at least buy Reika, don't be a pleb.
    On topic : Gin+Tonic || Ouzo || Bourbon <3

P.S. I'm russian and i've never heard of Red Square, personally i'd be afraid of drinkin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I don't drink... ;<
    Don't think I would either, if all that was on offer was the paint thinner that Merin and friends drink

Personal favorite right here.

Anywho, to be on topic: has there been any changes to the live game, let alone Prot, for a while now?

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Personal favorite right here.

Anywho, to be on topic: has there been any changes to the live game, let alone Prot, for a while now?
    The only thing i noticed while testing the game out again was cross realm guilds.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.