Keyboard Turner
    ok so i should only use hammer of the righteous for when im pulling large group of adds. what when im running heroics and im tanking adds do i still use crusader strike or hammer of the righteous??

Quote Originally Posted by darkchief View Post
    ok so i should only use hammer of the righteous for when im pulling large group of adds. what when im running heroics and im tanking adds do i still use crusader strike or hammer of the righteous??
    Hammer of the Righteous on multiple targets. Crusader Strike on single targets if Weakened Blows is up. Trash or boss, raids or dungeons, doesn't really matter.

great guide thanks for the info!

If the 15% expertise cap is unable to be reached in my current gear, is it still preferable to reforge into it than in to another stat?

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    If the 15% expertise cap is unable to be reached in my current gear, is it still preferable to reforge into it than in to another stat?
    Yes, any amount of Expertise will still increase your HoP generation vastly more than any other equivalent stat (also I'd reconsider the statement, as its easily reachable in heroic gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Yes, any amount of Expertise will still increase your HoP generation vastly more than any other equivalent stat (also I'd reconsider the statement, as its easily reachable in heroic gear)
    As in 463 heroic or raid heroic?

As in 463 heroic or raid heroic?
    463 heroic. I haven't managed to cap mine, but I also haven't gone out of my way to try to get the gear.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    463 heroic. I haven't managed to cap mine, but I also haven't gone out of my way to try to get the gear.
    Well I get to 12.85% exp reforging everything to expertise after capping hit and I am at a 474 item level...

Well I get to 12.85% exp reforging everything to expertise after capping hit and I am at a 474 item level...
    I know a few people in these boards who capped expertise with a mixture of 463+ gear. Don't forget that you can gem +320 expertise too. There's an expertise enchant to gloves also. Stuffs like that.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I know a few people in these boards who capped expertise with a mixture of 463+ gear. Don't forget that you can gem +320 expertise too. There's an expertise enchant to gloves also. Stuffs like that.
    I have 3 320 expertise gems and the glove enchant, and blues have 160hit/exp. I know I am missing a big chunk with the Klaxxi-Revered legs, but even those won't get me to cap.

I have 3 320 expertise gems and the glove enchant, and blues have 160hit/exp. I know I am missing a big chunk with the Klaxxi-Revered legs, but even those won't get me to cap.
    I capped before I was 463. Do you have a Ghost Iron Dragonling? 600 expertise adds quite a lot.

EDIT: Also, your armory would help.
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2012-11-22 at 03:58 AM.

I wish I could be of more help right now in regards to "I'm geared like this, what extra can I do?" but unfortuantely seeing as I'm unable to play until 15th December, I won't be able to get too involved in that. Don't fear, I still check this guide daily It shall not be neglected!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The Patient
    It'd be nice for people to show their armories when they ask for tips on how to get more of something. Would really help. Getting to the cap with that item level should really not be a problem, though.

One thing to remember aswell is that gearing for 10 and 25 man as tank is very very different, so if you want help, state raid size you are in.
    Armory link as said above.
    Also helpful to say what your having problems with.

At which point should I use HotR over CS? 2+ targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Satchel View Post
    At which point should I use HotR over CS? 2+ targets?
    Yeah. 10chars

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:04 PM ----------

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

I'm wondering whether I should replace my Lessons of the Darkmaster with this? (I'm a haste monster, so yeah.)

Armoury link is in my signature xoxoxo

I'm using it, it puts me at just over 30% spell haste, so I get the 7th SS shield, and 9 shields with bloodlust.

I'm hoping to get the haste proc trinket from Terrace of Endless Springs at some point, that one procs for 6100 (6900 on normal) haste rating (16.24% haste!)
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    [/COLOR]http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

I'm wondering whether I should replace my Lessons of the Darkmaster with this? (I'm a haste monster, so yeah.)

Armoury link is in my signature xoxoxo
    Personally, I do not really like the haste procs. I prefer having static haste. I am using Lei-Shin ofc, and the second trinket is being swapped around alot between MoBI, Stamina, PvP Trink <3<3<3<3 and sometimes the strength+haste proc trink from Lei-Shi.

The strength+haste proc trink I mostly use for fights with low vengeance with increases the value of strength alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Personally, I do not really like the haste procs. I prefer having static haste. I am using Lei-Shin ofc, and the second trinket is being swapped around alot between MoBI, Stamina, PvP Trink <3<3<3<3 and sometimes the strength+haste proc trink from Lei-Shi.

The strength+haste proc trink I mostly use for fights with low vengeance with increases the value of strength alot.
    Jade Charioteer is a /use trinket, not a procc.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Jade Charioteer is a /use trinket, not a procc.
    Which is basically the same except you have full control on when it procs instead of a timer to look at.
    Still does not make it static.