Holy shit tits apparently I went out last night I have no memory. I've woken up and my body is painted with what looks like nail varnish. Also allegedly, we began doing a workout session on the floor of the club and people were taking pics and asking names to tag it.

All I know is I'm still fucked now and I have an exam tomorrow, I can't walk in a straight line.

What an escapade.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Holy shit tits apparently I went out last night I have no memory. I've woken up and my body is painted with what looks like nail varnish. Also allegedly, we began doing a workout session on the floor of the club and people were taking pics and asking names to tag it.

All I know is I'm still fucked now and I have an exam tomorrow, I can't walk in a straight line.

What an escapade.
    Oh Merin... AA is where you belong. I love you and your drunkenness but you're going to die soon of liver failure.

HAND OF SACRIFICE AND SHIT LIKE THAT.

I remember doing Bar Golf (just pub golf in the student union bar cos its cheaper) and thats about it really. I have lots of naked pictures of my friend passed out though it seems. My mate claims he got carried out the club by bouncers and another woke up wearing his backpack with his books in it, wanting to go travelling.

Think I might stop for a bit I'm up to like 60 units this week (I still count the weeks as raiding weeks so starting wednesday). I'm going out tomorrow too, got my ticket and all.. might have to do a sober one.

My friend has a rather small penis.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

My friend has a rather small penis.
    Some what disturbing. Thank you Merin.

Whichever absolute wanker painted my nipples with nail varnish, burn in hell. Having to pull it off and only being able to scrape it off with warm water in the shower was awful. I can't get the shit off my back, I'm having to get one of the girls to come over with nail varnish remover to wipe me down...

Try with deodorant, contains various alcohols and other organic substances that are very good at removing that kind of thing.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Is cool I have a variety of young female friends, one of whom was kind enough to just use some pad thing and some of hers to clean me.

Pub Quiz time tonight.

Perhaps a Drunken Pally sticky thread should be created to keep this thread even remotely on topic :P
    Keeping it real since 1864.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Perhaps a Drunken Pally sticky thread should be created to keep this thread even remotely on topic :P
    +1

Malthanis, chop chop. MerinPally will end up peeing on this forum thread when he's drunk soon enough.

Can anyone fellow that is using Holy Prism confirm to me that Holy Prism works on spell GCD and not melee GCD, the same as Lights Hammer and Execution Sentence?

I would myself but no access to WoW atm. Never actually tested it since I have never used Holy Prism.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Can anyone fellow that is using Holy Prism confirm to me that Holy Prism works on spell GCD and not melee GCD, the same as Lights Hammer and Execution Sentence?

I would myself but no access to WoW atm. Never actually tested it since I have never used Holy Prism.
    Pretty sure it's melee GCD, don't quote me on that though. Me no have access to WoW either, at work still.

I use Holy Prism 99% of the time but I honestly can't remember. All the spells are now so baked in the back of my subconscious I no longer even think about what I'm doing when pressing them buttons. I'll check it out.

EDIT:

Tested it and yes, works the same way as the other lvl 90 talents in terms of GCD.
    Last edited by Grimord; 2013-01-28 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Pretty sure it's melee GCD, don't quote me on that though. Me no have access to WoW either, at work still.
    Seeing as both the other level 90 talents are on spell, I would presume Holy Prism is on spell aswell, would seem like a major design failure of blizzard otherwise (imo all 3 should be on melee GCD)
    Last edited by Firefly33; 2013-01-28 at 01:56 PM.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Seeing as both the other level 90 talents are on spell, I would presume Holy Prism is on spell aswell, would seem like a major design failure of blizzard otherwise (imo all 3 should be on melee GCD)
    I'm an idiot, I meant to type spell GCD. I was too busy touch typing and reading at the same time.

It's the same as the others, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    It's the same as the others, yes.
    Actually... no... to my suprise.

Okay, just have a friend of mine confirm with in-game testing.
    Bolded the ones I felt important to know.
    Decidede to test every paladin ability except those with cast time and Hammer of Wrath. ( Hard to dps dummies below 20% and lazy to find a mob )

• Melee GCD:

Crusader Strike
      Judgement
      Holy Wrath
      Hammer of the Righteous
      Avenger Shield
      Holy Prism - Both on friendly and enemy target
      Hand of Protection
      Hand of Salvation
      Hand of Sacrifice
      Hand of Freedom
      Divine Shield
      Seal Swapping
      Blessing of Might
      Blessing of Kings
      Fist of Justice
      Cleanse - Not rly important, more of a "da fuq?" This if anything I would expect to have spell GCD
      Binding Ligth

Spell GCD

Sacred Shield
      Ligths Hammer
      Execution Sentence

The fact that Holy Prism is not on spell GCD when the other 90 talents is really suprised me. When getting closer to 50% haste, it can be worth re-evaluating the level 90 talents to see which is better. Holy Prism could actually pull ahead due to this little fact.

To any paladin with an US account

Would be lovely if you could post in the PTR Balance Thread about this.
    Moving Sacred Shield, Ligths Hammer and Execution Sentence to the same GCD table as all other paladin abilities so that those abilities actually scale with haste would be a quite big buff to paladins actually, and it would feel more like a bug fix. To me this feels like one of the biggest issues with the paladin class atm ( We don't got much to complain about )

Feels like all paladin discussion has been about the haste or no haste, this has been really overlooked since release of MoP.

Basically, the problem is, these 3 paladin spells, SS, LH and ES, they are ALWAYS on 1.5s GCD, no matter how much haste you have, so when using them you will delay your rotation. It should be fixed so their GCD also scales with haste.

Also, just makes no sense to have 3 talents in the same tier, 1 scale with haste and the other 2 does not.

So if anyone (preferably several people to get more attention) feels like making a quick post about this it would be lovely. Just try to highlight the issue.
    Basically if you are sitting on 1.15s GCD and have some spells on 1.5s GCD, every time you use them, you will delay your rotation by 0.35s. Seeing as SS, LH/ES is spells you use several times during an encounter, this is quite big, since you will delay your rotation alot during the course of a figth.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 03:14 PM ----------

Also, another issue completely unrelated that people could point out aswell is the fact that Consecration do not scale with haste.
    Would be lovely if someone (several people) could post about this aswell, since it should be in every paladins best interest to have our Consecration fixed so we get more AE threat and damage.

Yes, the CD of consecration is affected by haste, but not the duration, and since you can only have one consecration active, using consecration on CD will only remove the previous one.

For me, using Consecration on CD, I only get 7 ticks instead of 10.

A change to this could possibly solve the paladins AE issues + make alot more sense since the current way it works is just silly.

For a paladin at my haste levels, it would increase the AE damage output on Consecration ( assuming used on CD ) by 43%, that is quite alot )

Two easy fixes:

1. Make the tick speed scale with haste, so that if you have a 7 sec CD, all 10 ticks happen within these 7 seconds.
    2. Make if possible to have more than 1 consecration up at the same time.
    Last edited by Firefly33; 2013-01-28 at 02:33 PM.

I got you bro, just posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Malthanis, when will the next moderator election be going?
    Would love MerinPally/Firefly33 to be an addition the mod team.

You sure, Firefly?

My Holy Prism triggered all my GCD's like the other 2 spells, or am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    You sure, Firefly?

My Holy Prism triggered all my GCD's like the other 2 spells, or am I missing something here?
    Haste reduces the length of the GCD. However, abilities that are unaffected by our melee haste will have a 1.5 second GCD. If you had 50% melee haste the abilities that are affected would have a 1 second GCD.

So basically, Sacred Shield, ES and LH will always have a 1.5 second GCD whereas all of our other abilities have a GCD as short as 1 second (depending on your melee haste).

Also, just makes no sense to have 3 talents in the same tier, 1 scale with haste and the other 2 does not.
    It's very likely that this is just to make HP that little bit easier to fit into our rotation. If you're refreshing SS when it has less than 5 seconds remaining it's already very hard to spare a GCD even just for ES/LH.
    Last edited by Auk; 2013-01-28 at 04:56 PM.