I HAVE RETURNED! After a 3 week ban, I am back.
    Firstly, I have no intrawebs so I cannot try 5.2: How is the dodge/parry buff doing?
    Secondly, how are you all?
    Thirdly, how is the patch?
    LASTLY, missed u all. :<
    especially u Firefly33.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    especially u Firefly33.
    Im like the grumpy cat on these forums

"X is awesome!"
    "NO! "

WB!
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Im like the grumpy cat on these forums

"X is awesome!"
    "NO! "

WB!
    "Yeah no, Spark of Zandalar is BiS"

"YEAH BUT GHOST IRON DRAGONLING LOL"

Missed you.

Firstly, I have no intrawebs so I cannot try 5.2: How is the dodge/parry buff doing?
    They buffed dodge/parry? Haven't noticed it.

Thirdly, how is the patch?
    Not too bad.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Your terminology is bad and you should feel bad.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

How is the dodge/parry buff doing?
    What dodge? What parry?
    Not the most interesting change ever implemented in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Yeah, should be Interwebs or Intertubes

holy, divine, precision(!)
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Yeah, should be Interwebs or Intertubes

holy, divine, precision(!)
    W3 m1ght h4v3 t0 t41k 1ik3 th15 t0 5h0w 0ur 4ng3r 4t h1m - it might also cause mass confusion.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

Duck you good sir.
    In all seriousness, is the Grand Crusader change any good? (HOW IS THAT YOU ELITIST POO?)

I HAVE RETURNED! After a 3 week ban, I am back.
    Welcome back!

W3 m1ght h4v3 t0 t41k 1ik3 th15 t0 5h0w 0ur 4ng3r 4t h1m - it might also cause mass confusion.
    *cough* General Forum Guidelines *cough*

It's kind of sad, at the moment. The Grand Crusader change is the only real Prot change, and we all concluded long ago that it really doesn't change anything. Makes theorycrafting outside of encounter mechanics kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Welcome back!

*cough* General Forum Guidelines *cough*

It's kind of sad, at the moment. The Grand Crusader change is the only real Prot change, and we all concluded long ago that it really doesn't change anything. Makes theorycrafting outside of encounter mechanics kind of boring.
    Heh, thanks Malthanis.
    How about in AoE pulls? Does it set off a lot?

You forgot Eternal Flame! That change was huge, right?!

How about in AoE pulls? Does it set off a lot?
    That's about the only thing it does buff. AS bouncing all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    You forgot Eternal Flame! That change was huge, right?!
    Oh, yes, the huge self-heal buff for the person receiving constant healing from external and other internal sources. Totally massive buff for us.

There needs to be a sarcasm font, seriously.

That's about the only thing it does buff. AS bouncing all over the place.
    That's pretty cool, I guess. A lot of Paladins complain about the lack of AoE.

No love for the consecrate buff? It's still about on par in raid, but at low vengeance it's amazing now! Between that and the GC changes, I'm averaging 200k dps in heroics from chain pulling all the trash to the boss.

Re: Horridon -
    DBM was picking up 3x Puncture for me on Tues, not sure why yours wasn't working? Did you update? If he charges, he will TP RIGHT after he is done double-slashing (or W/E it's called). Was pretty easy to have ShotR up for all Punc's, so you may want to double check your DBM /shrug.

So far, the tier is a little...different than I expected. Hell, we had more problems with the damn Bridge Boss than Jin, Horridon and Coucil haha. Tortos was an extremely fun fight, and Prot Pala OP at bat-tank! Ended up 3rd on DMG as we kicked turtles through bats for huge deepz.

Sad we didn't raid last night, gonna tackle Maegara/JiKun tonight and go from there. Assuming I should unglyph DivProt for Maegara? Any tips on JiKun?
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

There needs to be a sarcasm font, seriously.
    I move to implement italic pink comic sans as the sarcasm font.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I move to implement italic pink comic sans as the sarcasm font.
    Oh, yeah. That's a really good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Sad we didn't raid last night, gonna tackle Maegara/JiKun tonight and go from there. Assuming I should unglyph DivProt for Maegara? Any tips on JiKun?
    Ji-Kun was barely a boss. Magaera however was a bit tricky towards the last set of heads with around 500 ilvl. Nothing major tho, and yeah go unglyphed DP and hand of purity for the fire head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tossy View Post
    Ji-Kun was barely a boss. Magaera however was a bit tricky towards the last set of heads with around 500 ilvl. Nothing major tho, and yeah go unglyphed DP and hand of purity for the fire head.
    Ooooh, good call on HoPur. Been meaning to try that one out.

Ji-Kun > Jin'Johk tho, right? Were you stationary or did you go to the nests?
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Ooooh, good call on HoPur. Been meaning to try that one out.

Ji-Kun > Jin'Johk tho, right? Were you stationary or did you go to the nests?
    Yeah anything's harder than Jin'rokh i suppose, and no there's barely any need for anyone to go to the nests if you've got high raid DPS (although recommended ^^). You pretty much taunt at 3 stacks of talon rake and that's the fight. I recommend speed of light for the down draft ability. Was trying LaoTL for the first pull, but with speed of light you stay put for the entire duration which is nice because if you get pushed back to far and a melee doesn't there's a possiblity they get one-shot when it ends. It's literally 100% effective uptime on that fight. ><