Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6444175401#1

Help, I need somebody,
    Help, not just anybody,
    Help, you know I need someone, help... me appeal for our tanking rights! Xothic, feel free to c+p it and credit xoxo
    Your class/spec needs YOU! <insert picture of big pointed fingered american chap>

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Your class/spec needs YOU! <insert picture of big pointed fingered american chap>
    Abraham Lincoln dressed in T6 wielding a bad-ass sword and shield combination (T2 covers the face so you wouldn't know it was him)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Abraham Lincoln dressed in T6 wielding a bad-ass sword and shield combination (T2 covers the face so you wouldn't know it was him)?
    So much yes.

Appeal still needs help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709232267#1

Plis read blizzard ;_;

Also why do the US forums have such a stricter limit on thread title character amounts? Silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    All your spells cooldowns are scaled with haste aswell as GCD.

Your Judgment CD is 4 GCDs
    CS CD is 3 GCDs
    Holy Wrath is 4 GCDs
    etc.

Making your question kinda irrelevant as you do not have to wait.

2 exceptions:

1. You got over 50% haste
    2. You use a spell or item that is not on melee GCD but spell GCD ( i.e. level 90 talents, a heal, cleanse, whatever, you get the point )
    Though the only thing that will do is to delay your next spell.
    But doesn't it delay the next HP generator?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but let's say melee GCD is 1.2s and I do this:
    0.0s Crusader Strike
    1.2s Judgment
    2.4s Avenger's Shield
    3.6s Crusader Strike
    4.8s Consecration
    6.0s Judgment
    7.2s Crusader Strike
    8.4s Cleanse
    9.9s (0.3s delay) Holy Wrath
    11.1s (0.3s delay) Crusader Strike
    12.3s (0.3s delay) Judgment

Should I drop the last Holy Wrath in favor of casting the following holy power generators on time or am I worrying too much about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonland View Post
    0.0s Crusader Strike
    1.2s Judgment
    2.4s Avenger's Shield
    3.6s Crusader Strike
    4.8s Consecration
    6.0s Judgment
    7.2s Crusader Strike
    8.4s Cleanse

Should I drop the last Holy Wrath in favor of casting the following holy power generators on time or am I worrying too much about it?
    To be completely honest, that delay is so small. I do not really have the math here to tell you what is better. Casting HW would be better for damage reasons, not casting it for survivability reasons would be better. Though the difference is so small, it is barely worth thinking about it. I would rather keep on my rotation than stop it mid cycle.

Whats our current HoPo/Second? 0.5~ ish? So basically delaying by say 0.3s would cause you to loose out on average 0.15 holy power during the course of the fight.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Posted: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709232267#1

Plis read blizzard ;_;

Also why do the US forums have such a stricter limit on thread title character amounts? Silly.
    You should link to eachothers threads in the first post.
    Edit: Nvm, see you linked at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonland View Post
    0.0s Crusader Strike
    1.2s Judgment
    2.4s Avenger's Shield
    3.6s Crusader Strike
    4.8s Consecration
    6.0s Judgment
    7.2s Crusader Strike
    8.4s Cleanse

Firstly, there is no reason right now to even have Cleanse on your Action Bar in PvE.

CS-J-AS CS-Cons-J CS-HW-SS CS-J-AS CS-Cons-J ... works with only one ability being pushed back (J)

Cast CS on CD, cast J on CD when possible. Slot AS_GC in a filler space. Everything else is lower priority.

Deleted
    Firstly, there is no reason right now to even have Cleanse on your Action Bar in PvE.

CS-J-AS CS-Cons-J CS-HW-SS CS-J-AS CS-Cons-J ... works with only one ability being pushed back (J)

Cast CS on CD, cast J on CD when possible. Slot AS_GC in a filler space. Everything else is lower priority.
    The clutch comes when you cast your T6 Talent, as they always have 1.5s GCD.

Deleted
    Who is Synthaxx? I've never seen him post as a Pally mod...

Deleted
    Who is this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Who is this?
    Idk, just looking at the Paladin subforum and apparently we have another mod called Synthaxx. I thought I'd ask as I've never ever seen him before haha.

Idk, just looking at the Paladin subforum and apparently we have another mod called Synthaxx. I thought I'd ask as I've never ever seen him before haha.
    Synthaxx usually hangs out over in the computer forum, but I've seen him post here quite a few times

Deleted
    Synthaxx usually hangs out over in the computer forum, but I've seen him post here quite a few times
    Learn something new erryday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Synthaxx hangs out at the computer forums a lot more. He's also probably the oldest paladin mod (next to Malthanis, the old Hitsurugi).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Synthaxx hangs out at the computer forums a lot more. He's also probably the oldest paladin mod (next to Malthanis, the old Hitsurugi).
    That's cool. I've only recently joined the Paladin forums anyway. I used to be a Warrior lurker. (Warrior for 7 years, Paladin for 1!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahem. Let's stay on topic please.

Righteousness, Light, Justice.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

The game just isn't currently designed to support it. It creates potential problems such as:

- A Prot paladin competing with a Frost DK or Ret paladin over gear, meaning there isn't enough DPS plate to go around.
    - A Prot paladin considering a tier set with dodge and parry on it to be "garbage" because it doesn't stack all haste.
    - A Prot paladin looking at a Ret 2pc set bonus that she normally wouldn't touch because now the stats aren't that bad either.

In a world where tanking plate didn't exist or every loot system used the personal LFR one or 100% efficient reforging then it might work.

We understand that having a lot of haste feels fun and visceral and is more dependable than dodge and parry. We'll try to come up with a solution that keeps that in mind.

As said by Ghoscrawler (I don't know how to make those fancy quotes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shippai View Post
    The game just isn't currently designed to support it. It creates potential problems such as:

- A Prot paladin competing with a Frost DK or Ret paladin over gear, meaning there isn't enough DPS plate to go around.
    - A Prot paladin considering a tier set with dodge and parry on it to be "garbage" because it doesn't stack all haste.
    - A Prot paladin looking at a Ret 2pc set bonus that she normally wouldn't touch because now the stats aren't that bad either.

In a world where tanking plate didn't exist or every loot system used the personal LFR one or 100% efficient reforging then it might work.

We understand that having a lot of haste feels fun and visceral and is more dependable than dodge and parry. We'll try to come up with a solution that keeps that in mind.

As said by Ghoscrawler (I don't know how to make those fancy quotes)
    Make dodge give haste and real haste give dodge. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    Make dodge give haste and real haste give dodge. Problem solved.
    Too interesting, I doubt they do anything but ruin haste. Stam or mastery, whats your cup of tea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tax View Post
    Too interesting, I doubt they do anything but ruin haste. Stam or mastery, whats your cup of tea?
    *puke*. But yeah, i trust Blizzard to find away to go back to the old "stack avoidance and forget". They're saying they'll keep haste in mind as an interesting stat, but we all know how that usually works out.