10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    How about in AoE pulls? Does it set off a lot?
    That's about the only thing it does buff. AS bouncing all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    You forgot Eternal Flame! That change was huge, right?!
    Oh, yes, the huge self-heal buff for the person receiving constant healing from external and other internal sources. Totally massive buff for us.

There needs to be a sarcasm font, seriously.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    That's about the only thing it does buff. AS bouncing all over the place.
    That's pretty cool, I guess. A lot of Paladins complain about the lack of AoE.

No love for the consecrate buff? It's still about on par in raid, but at low vengeance it's amazing now! Between that and the GC changes, I'm averaging 200k dps in heroics from chain pulling all the trash to the boss.

Re: Horridon -
    DBM was picking up 3x Puncture for me on Tues, not sure why yours wasn't working? Did you update? If he charges, he will TP RIGHT after he is done double-slashing (or W/E it's called). Was pretty easy to have ShotR up for all Punc's, so you may want to double check your DBM /shrug.

So far, the tier is a little...different than I expected. Hell, we had more problems with the damn Bridge Boss than Jin, Horridon and Coucil haha. Tortos was an extremely fun fight, and Prot Pala OP at bat-tank! Ended up 3rd on DMG as we kicked turtles through bats for huge deepz.

Sad we didn't raid last night, gonna tackle Maegara/JiKun tonight and go from there. Assuming I should unglyph DivProt for Maegara? Any tips on JiKun?
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

There needs to be a sarcasm font, seriously.
    I move to implement italic pink comic sans as the sarcasm font.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Oh, yeah. That's a really good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Sad we didn't raid last night, gonna tackle Maegara/JiKun tonight and go from there. Assuming I should unglyph DivProt for Maegara? Any tips on JiKun?
    Ji-Kun was barely a boss. Magaera however was a bit tricky towards the last set of heads with around 500 ilvl. Nothing major tho, and yeah go unglyphed DP and hand of purity for the fire head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tossy View Post
    Ji-Kun was barely a boss. Magaera however was a bit tricky towards the last set of heads with around 500 ilvl. Nothing major tho, and yeah go unglyphed DP and hand of purity for the fire head.
    Ooooh, good call on HoPur. Been meaning to try that one out.

Ji-Kun > Jin'Johk tho, right? Were you stationary or did you go to the nests?
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Ooooh, good call on HoPur. Been meaning to try that one out.

Ji-Kun > Jin'Johk tho, right? Were you stationary or did you go to the nests?
    Yeah anything's harder than Jin'rokh i suppose, and no there's barely any need for anyone to go to the nests if you've got high raid DPS (although recommended ^^). You pretty much taunt at 3 stacks of talon rake and that's the fight. I recommend speed of light for the down draft ability. Was trying LaoTL for the first pull, but with speed of light you stay put for the entire duration which is nice because if you get pushed back to far and a melee doesn't there's a possiblity they get one-shot when it ends. It's literally 100% effective uptime on that fight. ><

10+ Year Old Account
    You sir, are a genius.

But yeah, I want something new and interesting
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

One problem I see with that, is that I just read that while being tired from a long day, and I actually just thought there was a giant hole in your post rather than sarcasm..

Hey question. I'm a raid leader and don't play prot paladin.

Is haste or mastery more viable in t15? It seems like mastery is ahead and mitigates more damage overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Hey question. I'm a raid leader and don't play prot paladin.

Is haste or mastery more viable in t15? It seems like mastery is ahead and mitigates more damage overall.
    Mastery is always more valuable for predictable spikes, though generally haste will preserve more mana for the healers

Though if you are raiding 10's, haste is just so far more valuable due to added dps that it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Mastery is always more valuable for predictable spikes, though generally haste will preserve more mana for the healers

Though if you are raiding 10's, haste is just so far more valuable due to added dps that it brings.

Well our prot paladin seems to be falling much more than our DK on magaera. We had wipes at 1-5%, so we pretty much have it but it seems like he just takes way too much damage. We had that same type of issue on Heroic Empress too.

Deleted
    Well our prot paladin seems to be falling much more than our DK on magaera. We had wipes at 1-5%, so we pretty much have it but it seems like he just takes way too much damage. We had that same type of issue on Heroic Empress too.
    Link his armoury please.

He is possibly doing something wrong then. On 25N, I took 15m less damage than our DK on Megaera. Be sure to have him and any other paladin spec into Hand of Purity. You can chain these on the red head tank, to lessen the damage they take from the ignite debuff. If he's taking considering more damage, he's probably doing something wrong with his cooldowns. Do you have a log or anything of your attempts?

Btw, managed to get 1st Prot Pal 25N Tortos (2nd overall) and 5th Prot Pal for Megaera. New content is new rankings

Deleted
    As others said, that is not a gearing issue that is a player issue. Megaera is so much magic damage, mastery won't help on that.

Given that you had these issues before, it may be a player issue. However, the head combo is a real crux in that fight.

I was tanking red and green, which is REALLY nasty if you can't push the phase before the 4th breath, since you'll go into the next head with 4 stacks of the debuff (either a huge fire DOT or a flat 40% dmg taken debuff). Meanwhile, my monk OT was tanking blue/green, which is FAR less damage (since blue only does a stun if you get to 5 stacks, somehow). So, naturally, I took a shitload more damage than the monk.

That said, HoPurity is a fucking BAWS on this fight. That + 40% magic redux via DivProt makes Flaming Heads a joke. The best way to counter flaming heads aside from this, is to burn the heads before the 4th breath, which makes the phase (and fight) extremely easier. Make sure that your DPS is lighting up the kill target during Rampage; you can usually get the head to ~60% or less during the rampage before breaths even start.
    20k and counting...

Stuff -n- things.
    Everything he just said is 100% true. We were burning the heads in 3 breaths and it was a huge difference from the attempt or two we weren't burning through Rampage. We tanked them differently, actually having both tanks go through each head. Purity is amazing for this. The only issue is the Paladin tank might not ever be in range of the red tank (I was on Green when our Dk was on red).

think it would be worth it to break 4 piece for http://www.wowhead.com/item=94764/ov...eaker-cuirass#. + tier gloves?

I wanted to wait for another piece of tier but who knows when that will happen. in my gear 4 piece is a 5% increase on SotR, but I think the huge increase in stam and haste would be more beneficial. idk.

armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owgee/advanced

Deleted
    Good evening fellow Prot friends, im just curious about Haste/Exp gearing, i played it for a while but changed bk to pure Mastery (ofc hit-cap) etc, but now when i recived some precious items, id like to go back to Haste/Exp.

I wonder now (I play with Lei-Shen trinket (normal)) and Heroic Elegon Trinket! I also has the neck from first boss HC MSV. Which one would you guys preffer to buy first? I got 1995 Valor and Im not sure if i should buy the Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault (1467 Expertise and a chance of 8800 Strenght) or the Mastery one with 16k dodge on use! or the neck with Haste/Mastery on to replace my 502 neck

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Amina/advanced

There is my armory, im not sure if i can link it or not, but we'll see. I haven't fixed my GEAR yet with the reforging and regemming yet bk to Expertise/Haste, but i just wanted to know first if i should buy the Expertise or Mastery trinket, or the neck which gives me Haste/Mastery, thoughts? Would love an response.

Thanks in advance // Lúmina @ Ragnaros EU (H)