You can just have 1 healer stand in the middle area or to the side the two times the tank is on the green head (while everyone else is on purple) so he can reach him. Everyone else stands to the left for the purple head which points towards the middle region. Usually when the tank goes from red/green->purple/green DKs have a bit harder time with the magic from the dot especially with 2+ stacks if they were tanking red and going to green. (At least this is what I've experienced healing it with a DK and Monk tank.) He should only have to do it once as P/G combo is separated by 2 heads.
    We had like 3 weeks of banging our heads against the wall wondering why the fight was harder with better gear. Finally one time we brought a (basically) newly 90 mage to the fight and it seemed so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    yeah on 25 man we're always between 3-4 breathes (quite close to 4 breathes on some heads) - guess shit just dies faster on 10 man. cant imagine tanking 2 heads on 25H tbh - the damage must be insane.
    Well, the breaths hit for the same amount on 10HC and 25HC, but you will run out of CDs with that many breath / head. (Although obviously the heads will die faster if you 1 tank it, and you might have more externals depending on your comp in 25m.) Although neither do I think, that it would be worth it. Except if DPS would be a serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Wouldn't he have to do 3rd and 6th head? Our proposed kill order is B-R-P-B-R-P-B
    Here's how we do it.

#1 - Monk B, Pal G
    #2 - Pal R, Monk G
    #3 - Monk P, Pal G *Africa
    #4 - Pal B, Monk G
    #5 - Monk R, Pal G
    #6 - Pal P, Monk G *Africa
    #7 - Monk B, Pal G

Each of us has to "self-sustain" (even though we have disc/MW who can toss heals on the move when kiting) once, so we can use our larger CD's. We each are coming from tanking the R head, but usually we kill in 1-2 breaths so the stack is minimal. I use DivProt #1, the GoAK #2 (or just AD+WOG).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    We had like 3 weeks of banging our heads against the wall wondering why the fight was harder with better gear. Finally one time we brought a (basically) newly 90 mage to the fight and it seemed so much easier.
    Killing heads too fast is a real issue First World Problems, I guess... We have started to just adjust raid CDs because we don't have enough downtime for recharges on Lights Hammers, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Here's how we do it.

#1 - Monk B, Pal G
    #2 - Pal R, Monk G
    #4 - Pal B, Monk G
    #5 - Monk R, Pal G
    #7 - Monk B, Pal G
    Thanks for this. I love the *Africa inclusion.

Thanks for this. I love the *Africa inclusion.
    NP, and best of luck.

Africa has become our raid team's way of saying "way the fk out". Nairobi is the capital of Kenya, it just kinda stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Here's how we do it.

#1 - Monk B, Pal G
    #2 - Pal R, Monk G
    #4 - Pal B, Monk G
    #5 - Monk R, Pal G
    #7 - Monk B, Pal G
    That's basically how we do it, but I switch from Blue to Red and we leave our DK at green twice so that I can take the last green head before lust (we lust on last rampage, between 6/7). Long before we started working on H. Meg, I broke down the heads/breaths for cd usage. H.Megaera CD's.

NP, and best of luck.

Africa has become our raid team's way of saying "way the fk out". Nairobi is the capital of Kenya, it just kinda stuck.
    My old guild said that too every time someone was far away or something similar, I think it originated on Raggy hc during p4 with dreadflames spawning "in africa" or the kiter being "in africa" something along those lines at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Oh well, I guess it boils down to 10vs25 differences. Even at 538-ish guild itemlevel we kill most heads within 3 breaths, and sometimes get up to 4 on 2nd red+green combo due to double add spawns.
    That's why you pop hero/bl on that head.
    Also we played 25H for 2 weeks (just made me realize once again how little I care for 25m raiding) and always had 2 (1) stack there as well.
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    My old guild said that too every time someone was far away or something similar, I think it originated on Raggy hc during p4 with dreadflames spawning "in africa" or the kiter being "in africa" something along those lines at least.
    It's a pretty common phrase that people use in PvP too - ex. "I'm feared to Africa".

It's a pretty common phrase that people use in PvP too - ex. "I'm feared to Africa".
    That could be where it came from too considering half the guild did arenas together (2-2.7k rating or so) oh well, you learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    That's why you pop hero/bl on that head.
    Also we played 25H for 2 weeks (just made me realize once again how little I care for 25m raiding) and always had 2 (1) stack there as well.
    Nah, our kill order is B-R-P-B-R-G-B, and we BL the last head so we don't have to deal with green shit explosions for long.
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 14/14H.

Nah, our kill order is B-R-P-B-R-G-B, and we BL the last head so we don't have to deal with green shit explosions for long.
    Why would you kill green instead of purple? °_°
    Armories:

So you don't get triple add spawns in the last phase.
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 14/14H.

So you don't get triple add spawns in the last phase.
    3ple adds on 25 should hardly be a problem compared to those green bolts !:
    Armories:

Also resets the stacking attack speed buff on the green head IIRC.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Also resets the stacking attack speed buff on the green head IIRC.
    This isn't much of an issue to be honest. With proper cooldown usage, the green head is marginal damage at most. We did the "kill green" a few times, then switched to just ignoring it. Having 3 sets of add spawns in the final phase wasn't as bad as the green bolts that go off among the adds, frost beams and cinders all on the last head. Less to actually worry about.

Yep - green head having stacks shouldn't be an issue since there's pretty much nothing else to use cooldowns on as a tank anway.
    And considering that by that phase we pretty much have no space to begin with I really can't see green being a good idea °_°
    Armories:

Yey, back from another week of bans!

Can't even question one's legitimacy for criticizing pandas over having MLP avatar/signature!

Also, how come people just whine over OUR healing? Did an alt run on my DK tank alt and my Blood Burst (bloodworms) healed as much effectively as our battle healer glyph. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Also, how come people just whine over OUR healing? Did an alt run on my DK tank alt and my Blood Burst (bloodworms) healed as much effectively as our battle healer glyph. O_o
    Because we are pink and our healing shows up on recount.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Pretty sure Blood Worms are significantly stronger than Battle Healer - they're just super bursty and somewhat unreliable ~
    Armories: