Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I would dare say that this is how I picture people in most the debates on forums

(and your picture of arnold is me)
    Elton John reincarnated as a dog?

light. holy. righteousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    light. holy. righteousness.
    Dafuq is this shit who started all this?

I suddenly love Isle of Giants farming. I started pulling one at a time thinking "They might hit hard" then I realised that the more I pull, not only does their health drop faster but my health drops slower due to bigger SS and Battle Healer rocking and Holy Prism every 20seconds, cast it on me and I get a ton of damage as well, more so than if I fired it on them. 30 stacks of Triple Puncture? Don't give a shit son.

We should have a competition for who can kill the most dinosaurs in 1 go without kiting like a pussy... I mean a hunter.

I'll start - 3 Primal Direhorn Hatchling and 1 Primal Direhorn, all pulled at same time at the start. 130k dps, SoI, BoM, no CD's used other than DP. 35 Triple Puncture.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-07-23 at 10:20 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Dafuq is this shit who started all this?

I suddenly love Isle of Giants farming. I started pulling one at a time thinking "They might hit hard" then I realised that the more I pull, not only does their health drop faster but my health drops slower due to bigger SS and Battle Healer rocking and Holy Prism every 20seconds, cast it on me and I get a ton of damage as well, more so than if I fired it on them. 30 stacks of Triple Puncture? Don't give a shit son.

We should have a competition for who can kill the most dinosaurs in 1 go without kiting like a pussy... I mean a hunter.

I'll start - 3 Primal Direhorn Hatchling and 1 Primal Direhorn, all pulled at same time at the start. 130k dps, SoI, BoM, no CD's used other than DP. 35 Triple Puncture.
    Too easy. Brb, I'm in the area anyway, since I farm the wargod on the ship regularly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    Too easy. Brb, I'm in the area anyway, since I farm the wargod on the ship regularly.
    Should be very easy considering most people posting here regularly seem to be geared. I tried 2 Primals and 2 Hatchlings, that went badly but 2 Primals and 1 Hatchling was fine. Was probably just SHOTR timing I fucked up, reckon I can do it easily.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Should be very easy considering most people posting here regularly seem to be geared. I tried 2 Primals and 2 Hatchlings, that went badly but 2 Primals and 1 Hatchling was fine. Was probably just SHOTR timing I fucked up, reckon I can do it easily.
    Timing is a bitch, when there are multiple ones. -__-
    My biggest issue right now is pulling them properly. Pulled 2 Primal + 3 Hatchling, but I had to LoH myself as I didn't had much heal from SoI while running with them. (+ My SS was weak too.)

I pull the 2 primal + 4-5 hatchling packs and just roflstomp them. If you start up top (white) and work down to blue, yellow, then green, once green is dead, white will be respawning (if you're fast). Easy bones.

Took me a few tries to get used to doing those big pulls, and it CAN get dicey, but I <3 HA for that coverage. I usually work them down evenly, to keep vengeance up, then kill off a small or 2 once stacks start getting high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    3 Big + 4 Smalls. And that's it for me, I got myself killed enough often today. 47 Stacks.
    I'm sure others can beat this, as there are way better palas here than me. (If they find a place where they can pull more. Or is chain-pulling allowed? )
    My top veng was 172k. Avg 120k. I used HA, I needed the extra CD in the start.
    I also had to kill one of the bigs ASAP, which is against my principles normally. >.>

Ah yeah, blues are 3+4, for some reason was thinking it was 2+5 like green. Blue is the dicey one, I had better luck picking off a few smalls early there, to keep stacks ~30 before bubbling off. I can't wait for 5.4 changes to GC to go out there and just spam AS at all the things. Too bad I'll probably get impatient and go grind out the rest of my bones before then
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Direhorns are cake. Try pulling a Primal Devilsaur with 3-4 Young Devilsaurs. -100% armor debuff brings a lot of pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Direhorns are cake. Try pulling a Primal Devilsaur with 3-4 Young Devilsaurs. -100% armor debuff brings a lot of pain.
    That can be the next challenge

10+ Year Old Account
    That can be the next challenge
    Yeah. You can add couple of pterodactyls for extra fun, like I do sometimes. Yet to get a single Primal Egg, however. Droprate on that stuff is sooo low.

P.S. Hello to good old Hellfire, I used to play there in TBC/Wrath times on my rogue, in <Dissidence>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah nice, what was the name? I might remember it. I'm guessing you left Dissi in the first incarnation when it died after Algalon did? The first Dissension revival was a bit... well it was good it had a few people that remembered (Perf, Javice) and they did well in ICC but it never seemed to recover its former glory, even in Cata. Was great but was creeped up on. The second incarnation in MOP didn't seem to do much, the guild just seemed so unstable without some of the old familiar names.

A few people on here seem to be from Hellfire at some point and they all kinda vaguely remember the same people, seeing as it was always small server. I've been on the server since start and the mod Synthaxx was Chronalis on Hellfire until WOTLK when he moved.

Deleted
    3-4 baby devilsaurs? 5 is where it's at + the daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Yeah, when I was farming for egg+bones+journals, I was doing the path to the right (with the troll camp on beach, then devilsaurs, then direhorn+trolls, then pterdactyl+trolls, repeat) and pulled the 1+4 pack of Devilsaurs. I hated that pack, ShotR does fuck all when you have no armor After I got all the pets, mounts and journals, I just stick to Direhorns, since it's so much faster (and safer/easier). More vengeance too!
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah nice, what was the name? I might remember it. I'm guessing you left Dissi in the first incarnation when it died after Algalon did? The first Dissension revival was a bit... well it was good it had a few people that remembered (Perf, Javice) and they did well in ICC but it never seemed to recover its former glory, even in Cata. Was great but was creeped up on. The second incarnation in MOP didn't seem to do much, the guild just seemed so unstable without some of the old familiar names.
    Yeah, I quitted WoW after we unlocked Algalon, but before the actual kill. My rogue's name was Serpentia. I still play her as an alt, though she is no longer night elf, but a cute panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Yeah, I quitted WoW after we unlocked Algalon, but before the actual kill. My rogue's name was Serpentia. I still play her as an alt, though she is no longer night elf, but a cute panda.
    I definitely definitely remember seeing that name around. But then, during WOTLK, I used to leave for school in the morning, walk around a bit then come home as parents went to work. Didn't go half the time and I don't think I ever spent an entire day there towards the last few years but then 2 of those years were optional. I was online all the time, so saw a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Yeah I know, welcome to the world of LFR gear Besides, I'm so far behind in terms of the tier anyway, I've only been playing like... 3 weeks now Since January. At which point I also played for 3 weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Yeah, when I was farming for egg+bones+journals, I was doing the path to the right (with the troll camp on beach, then devilsaurs, then direhorn+trolls, then pterdactyl+trolls, repeat) and pulled the 1+4 pack of Devilsaurs. I hated that pack, ShotR does fuck all when you have no armor After I got all the pets, mounts and journals, I just stick to Direhorns, since it's so much faster (and safer/easier). More vengeance too!
    I'm a fan of HA as well so it's usually HA into guardian into stack reset with bubble and just nuking the big devilsaur before i run out of stuff. After that it's leisurely pickings on the little guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Ah yeah, blues are 3+4, for some reason was thinking it was 2+5 like green. Blue is the dicey one, I had better luck picking off a few smalls early there, to keep stacks ~30 before bubbling off. I can't wait for 5.4 changes to GC to go out there and just spam AS at all the things. Too bad I'll probably get impatient and go grind out the rest of my bones before then
    Tried it with 1+5 and still got 100% uptime on ShoR with DP and lots of AS procs.

Gotta try the 3/4 later when I get some time 2/5 is too easy :O
    Last edited by Nillo; 2013-07-25 at 06:28 AM.

Spark of Zandalar finally dropped after 8 normal and 11 heroic Horridon kills... Plus many bonus rolls

Now all I need is for Ji'kun to cough up his trinket... Any of you guys have horrible trinket luck too?

We've had our first Spark drop yesterday - luckily everyone who needs it already got it from bonus rolls ages ago.
    Haven't seen the Lei Shen trinket since like forever as well (think we've had 2 drops in the first few weeks).

What's really annoying is that I haven't gotten any new items for 2 weeks now.