Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1084&e=1381

Code:
    Lightning Strike	11353513	8.1 %	29	357959.9	10380837	1	972676.0	972676
    Worked for me as of 8 hours ago (the first post on that page was 11h for me)
    It is on the ptr that it stopped working... Not live
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Then ignore that message!

Deleted
    Hello, i'd like to know if its worth getting 4set T16 next tier. There is so many offset items next tier with Haste/mastery, would it be better to go with those items instead?
    Last edited by mmoc7a7737684a; 2013-07-26 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    AH, this is what he's on about: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9555305441

Let's hope/assume that it's just some tweaking that's boogered up the coding (like it did earlier this tier for a few days), instead of them trying to sneak this in under the radar.
    Bad Nairobi! You got me involved in the WoW official forums, and I forgot the first rule of arguing with stupid: don't, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    RIP Capacitive Primal Diamond. I guess Blizzard still hasn't quite worked out it's own design yet.
    Has been confirmed as a bug, thankfully.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5441?page=3#55

Glad to see the meta gem change is just a bug, but I'm disappointed that they think a 50% higher proc chance on the tank meta will magically make tanks want it. It's still uncontrollable. If it were an on-use effect that were available every minute or something, it would be much more compelling even though the total damage reduction would be significantly lower. We don't care about unreliable TDR.

Unrelated, but grats on your nice Animus rank promdates.

Deleted
    Such silly changes, people are STILL going to use the dps meta gem for the same reason we don't like dodge and parry. Relying on rng to save us is just not good but they seem to continue to push the agenda of "avoidance stats and random procs for all!"

Deleted
    that mastery proc haste trinket that teleports you to the new isle looks quite nice. shame it's only 496 ilvl. still a nice one for lvling prots....

I'm a bit slow and actually just noticed they put some haste on our tier set. Very nice!

Updated my spreadsheet for all the plate str gear (including 1H, 2H, and Shields). Didn't use any Int items, because well... int item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hc&usp=sharing

Deleted
    Not sure if this is the right thread but, will it be worth getting 4set T16 for prot? Im raiding 10's atm so i guess it would be better with offset items, but im not sure. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Medrux View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread but, will it be worth getting 4set T16 for prot? Im raiding 10's atm so i guess it would be better with offset items, but im not sure. Thanks
    If they don't nerf it, I'll likely be sticking with 2/2 upgraded heroic T15 :/

Deleted
    Since i have not done any PTR, what's so great about the t15 set bonuses?
    Is there alot of add fights for the 2 set to shine? Is the 4 set easy to "abuse" with hard hitting mechanics?

Deleted
    I feel like that stats of T16 set is not worth sacrificing to get the T15 bonus. T15 bonus does not fit into my playstyle really, but the T16 bonus is not really that bad either.

+We are likely to see a lot of GC abusing in this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I feel like that stats of T16 set is not worth sacrificing to get the T15 bonus. T15 bonus does not fit into my playstyle really, but the T16 bonus is not really that bad either.

+We are likely to see a lot of GC abusing in this tier.
    I can see it being not so good for ten mans, because the bosses hit like overcooked spaghetti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I can see it being not so good for ten mans, because the bosses hit like overcooked spaghetti.
    U mad bro?
    Not like this was your first post like... this, but still...
    Maybe you should get your facts right first, and don't bring flaming posts about 25vs10 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    From my experience 25H bosses don't hit that much harder.
    2p is good for Tortos adds but other than that I don't see it being that useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    From my experience 25H bosses don't hit that much harder.
    2p is good for Tortos adds but other than that I don't see it being that useful.
    They hit 20-25% higher. What is far from much.
    There are some exceptions, like Snapping Bite does 30% more damage. And on the other side Megeara breaths for the same amount of damage. The devs vary this from fight-to-fight, but it is around 20-25(-30)%. 25% is the most common, in my experience. (Although I have only done such calculations on few logs, as they bore the heck out from me quickly. )

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    U mad bro?
    Not like this was your first post like... this, but still...
    Maybe you should get your facts right first, and don't bring flaming posts about 25vs10 here.
    You might want to check how many posts I have in this thread >.>

10 man bosses hit less hard than 25 man bosses. Fact. That is indisputable. I happen to have had to opportunity to tank both 10H and 25H T14 and T15 bosses on my paladin. The damage intake was rather less on 10 man.

For example: Heroic Jin'rokh.

10H link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fy...ACTION_HOSTILE
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-uu...ACTION_HOSTILE

25H link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sr...ACTION_HOSTILE
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fn...ACTION_HOSTILE

Boss deals maximum swings of 170-200k to the tank in the 10H logs
    Boss deals maximum swings of 300-330k to the tank in the 25H logs

The 10 man tanks say that they are literally never in danger of dying. 25 man tanks are, sometimes, in danger of dying.

10 man tanks get about 50-70% of the vengeance that a 25 man tank gets.

If you take less damage, then the T15 4p is less attractive to you. Fact.

10 man tanks would therefore be less likely to consider the T15 4p viable as a means of increasing your ShoR uptime.

So don't get your panties in a twist because somebody said that 10 man bosses do less damage than 25 man bosses. Because that is simply how the game works. And you, Wanko, don't need to start throwing around accusations of trolling or of inciting a 25v10 flame war either.

Can you please cite some sources/evidence when you say that the damage done to a tank on both sizes is fairly similar? Because that is not what I have experienced this expansion when tanking in all four difficulty and raid size combinations, and not what everybody I know has experienced. So either the whole world is doing it wrong and taking 30-50% more damage than they should be, or you are just looking for a fight.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-07-27 at 11:56 PM.

Theck's data this year has shown that 10H T15 bosses hit for about 250k per melee swing and 25H bosses 350k. Considerably more than 25%. Looks like Butler's logs show an even great disparity.
    Last edited by trystero; 2013-07-28 at 12:48 AM.