Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    While we are daydreaming, make consecration tick speed scale with haste.
    Imagine if they buffed crusader strike to benefit a lot more from weapon damage - we might actually start caring about the weapon we're using <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Imagine if they buffed crusader strike to benefit a lot more from weapon damage - we might actually start caring about the weapon we're using <.<
    Since attack power gives weapon damage, I would say they would have to make a lot more of our spells scale with weapon damage for us to actually start caring about it a lot.

Vengeance now grants 1.5% of the unmitigated damage taken as attack power, down from 2%.

It was fun topping meters sometimes. Curse you, DPSers, for crying so much.

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    Vengeance now grants 1.5% of the unmitigated damage taken as attack power, down from 2%
    It is 1.8% not 2.0% on live atm(the tooltip is wrong..)
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    Vengeance now grants 1.5% of the unmitigated damage taken as attack power, down from 2%.

It was fun topping meters sometimes. Curse you, DPSers, for crying so much.
    It was only 1.8% before, which rounded up to 2.0. 17% nerf isntead of 25%.

The much bigger issue is going to be the 1/n style of V calculations, I fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    The 1/n calculations on vengeance seems kinda retarded.

Something I think would work better is something like, say you have X amount of mobs, and you put them on a list as they did with the 1/n style, make the n'th mob give (x-n+1)/x vengeance.

Say you got 5 mobs, that means that the mobs would give you

(5-1+1)/5 = 100%
    (5-2+1)/5 = 80%
    (5-3+1)/5 = 60%
    (5-4+1)/5 = 40%
    (5-5+1)/5 = 20%

That would make a far smoother DR on the vengeance and cause the mobs other than the highest damage dealer to give you on average 50% vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    On the topic of consecration, would be nice if it didn't require a path when glyphed. Death and decay gets away with it but we're stopped by small inclines and rocks =(
    I just wish the glyph let us cast Consecration on an enemy target so it is centred around them instead of us. That way it can be used at range without the ridiculousness of a targeting reticule every time we cast it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kortane View Post
    I just wish the glyph let us cast Consecration on an enemy target so it is centred around them instead of us. That way it can be used at range without the ridiculousness of a targeting reticule every time we cast it.
    This is actually a great suggestion. I've thought of something like it before and I'm sure it's been suggested on the forums. Thing is that I can see it maybe causing too many issues for a glyph in terms of making mobs untargetable at certain times or immune to damage and so on.

Good news everyone, I was on 499 ilvl this morning and lucked out, I got my legs off Durumu LFR. Also got enough VP to buy the VP ring because it'll be my BiS til Ra'den which I will definitely not be seeing. Up to 504 now and I can upgrade some gear later when I earn the rest of my VP. Unfortunately, Spark and the belt off Jinrohk won't drop for me Neither will the chest token off DA or Primo ring. Will plough on.

Also, my OT on Horridon was not great and I tanked a few adds whilst taking the boss full time. Did 165k dps without any trouble, got a 970k SHOTR crit Looking at how my vengeance would increase in a "real raid" (ooo, controversial) I can't wait to see high numbers. Although I'd do that sorta thing on all the bosses I guess... But that 504 ilvl means I can finally join pugs that put that as an arbitrary boundary. So stupid but hey, needs must, and I didn't sacrifice anything to get it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Kortane View Post
    That can be done with timed macroes, but that is frowned upon sadly.

Deleted
    I would still be able to prefer to place it wherever we want, just like the DK DnD though, not like the glyph. It being targeted on an enemy is not that great if that enemy is on range running towards you, since then only half the consecration would hit it. If instead place it infront of the enemy you got 100% more uptime on it before it moves out of it.

Am I the only one who hardly ever/never uses this glyph?

I feel like we've got so many more useful tools to pull a mob/mobs to us than dropping a cons near them. Esp since that means, as FF pointed out, that they'll just aggro and then run OUT of the cons...

I just use J/AS/taunt to grab what's needed. Currently, HPr is also functioning as a ghetto "AOE taunt" by aggroing all surrounding mobs when cast, as well.
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

I tried using the Cons glyph once, but the fact that I had to press Consecrate, then click the placement just drove me insane. I don't even like using LH because of that. Even when I use LH I only use it sparingly throughout a fight because it's an annoyance in the rotation at 18k haste.

Deleted
    Yeah, I have not even learned the glyph , just saying that IF I did, I would prefer ground targeted that actually worked over mob targeted.

Deleted
    Finally geared up a bit more now lads.

Any suggestions for easy gear I could obtain?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Felir/advanced

ToT Valor ring/trinket (expertise one) are both really good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    ToT Valor ring/trinket (expertise one) are both really good.
    Mind giving me a little link?

Yep, that extra step of the reticule really pisses me off. To the point that I haven't used it since entry heroic 5mans.

The extra step of the reticule on LH AND the 1.5 sec GCD makes me REALLY angry too. Theck posted about it on his blog, which seems to garner some Blue attention, so maybe they'll follow through with the reversion of the non-hasted GCD on SS and LH. Someone mentioend that it was fixed on PTR, but not seen it cofirmed and I keep forgetting to check.
    20k and counting...

Hey guys! I've been wondering something, are the Heroic Thunderforged crit/haste gloves better than a normal pair of primo gloves? i'd guess they are but i want a second opinion. seeing as i ended up getting them last night ( We didin't have any melee, it went straight to me ^.^ ).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Mind giving me a little link?
    Crit/Haste ring - 1250 VP
    Exp/STR proc trinket - 1750 (?) VP
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Crit/Haste ring - 1250 VP
    Exp/STR proc trinket - 1750 (?) VP
    Ewww, I hate Crit Haste after having that stupid helm from MSV up until now!

Never again!