I'm going for cooldown reduction+stamina, AoE damage+stamina and %haste/%mastery/etc for now.

Deleted
    cdr trink feels like a must have for me.

Deleted
    I'm planning on going for thok > 4p > CDR

my co-tank who's a guardian is going for talisman (throne, which he has) & cdr trinket so I'm gonna pass the CDR anyways first time it drops. But it's definately worth getting.

Speaking of guardians. My co-tank has 900k+ without any stamina trinket/gems whatsoever. I feel so powerless with my ~750k

Deleted
    Should I pass on tier in favor of SP and locks 4p op as fuck?
    I mean, ours is very good, but not to the point where we can cheese survive through hard fights.
    I want 4p, bubt it seems to me that our dps will gain a lot more from having theirs.

Can someone give insights about this ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Should I pass on tier in favor of SP and locks 4p op as fuck?
    I mean, ours is very good, but not to the point where we can cheese survive through hard fights.
    I want 4p, bubt it seems to me that our dps will gain a lot more from having theirs.

Can someone give insights about this ?
    Ask them what they're going for first. If they're pursuing trinkets and other shit (with their tokens) and you're pursuing tokens with yours.

Which ones are they going for vs which ones are you. Maybe you'll get some items from celelstials and be quicker to obtain it.

Personally I'll probably end up passing first time around at least to our warlock. We have a disc and a hpal as well and the pally was mostly interested in the 2p (which he got now). So glove/helm token I'm gonna go for but the chest/shoulder tokens I won't be using until I have the full 4p so I wouldn't feel good about taking them before someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'm going for cooldown reduction+stamina, AoE damage+stamina and %haste/%mastery/etc for now.
    Does the CDR one off Galakras affect our cooldowns or do I have to go for the tank one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Does the CDR one off Galakras affect our cooldowns or do I have to go for the tank one?
    Tank one as the other one only works for ret, fury, arms, frost & unholy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Tank one as the other one only works for ret, fury, arms, frost & unholy.
    Damn it! Was hoping to get the DPS one an get CDR on AW and stuff :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Damn it! Was hoping to get the DPS one an get CDR on AW and stuff :P.
    pretty sure tank one includes AW

Deleted
    Seems this guide hasn't been updated for 5.4...i miss the healing i did off my damage...

Firefly33, can you share your strat for endless 30? My best try is wave 23, would be nice to hear some tips

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danton View Post
    Firefly33, can you share your strat for endless 30? My best try is wave 23, would be nice to hear some tips
    I am planning a long write up later tonight after the raid with some tips and strats. Raiding for about 2 more hours now so.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I am planning a long write up later tonight after the raid with some tips and strats. Raiding for about 2 more hours now so.
    Just got past wave 30, dropped dead around 34th. Would like to see your guide though

Deleted
    Just wiped on wave 54 because I STOOD IN A SHOCKWAVE, anyway, getting 70+ seems easily doable, the only hard part about it is not failing for 70 minutes, or having mobs evade...

Deleted
    How do you guys did in the aoe-department?
    We had our 1st raid yesterday and I got completely destroyed by our bear-tank (70%-crit unbufffed, so...yeah). Singletarget is just fine, EF is fine, dmg-income is smooth as always, but our aoe-skills hit like a wet noodle.

Especially at Galakras I had no chance to tank any adds but taunting. I was on towerduty but the between the towers our druidtank tanked all. Even when we started dps-ing the mobs at the same time (1st wave comes and we both starting at 0 vengeance, my shield hits them first, then our druid swipes/trash, gg)
    Also on Sha of Pride and Norushen the dmg our druid did to the adds by cleaving was just huge.
    It feels, that the vengeance-changes really hit us hard....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    How do you guys did in the aoe-department?
    We had our 1st raid yesterday and I got completely destroyed by our bear-tank (70%-crit unbufffed, so...yeah). Singletarget is just fine, EF is fine, dmg-income is smooth as always, but our aoe-skills hit like a wet noodle.

Especially at Galakras I had no chance to tank any adds but taunting. I was on towerduty but the between the towers our druidtank tanked all. Even when we started dps-ing the mobs at the same time (1st wave comes and we both starting at 0 vengeance, my shield hits them first, then our druid swipes/trash, gg)
    Also on Sha of Pride and Norushen the dmg our druid did to the adds by cleaving was just huge.
    It feels, that the vengeance-changes really hit us hard....
    I actually had aggro on a good deal of adds on galakros despite our druid being slightly better geared. Was using dps cloak though and meta gem (forgot to swap). But since I was on tower duty I didn't care.

AoE sucks.

Agi tanks just gain so much more from the dps cloak than we do /:

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Agi tanks just gain so much more from the dps cloak than we do /:
    We get a lot more passive stat wise then the tank one. If we are doing our job right the tanking proc shouldn't even activate. My dk ot is dieing a lot more then I am. Id venture to say its actually the DPS one we gain more from. More passive stats + a slight dps boost,

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    We get a lot more passive stat wise then the tank one. If we are doing our job right the tanking proc shouldn't even activate. My dk ot is dieing a lot more then I am. Id venture to say its actually the DPS one we gain more from. More passive stats + a slight dps boost,
    ...................................................................................

I was talking about the proc which deals about twice as much damage on an agi tank >_>

Deleted
    I had the proc from the tanking cloak proc multiple times last night after 'swapping' to it. Saved me a few times as well. Feels worth it to use for me. But then again I'm over the GCD cap with it (using haste elixir) just need 1-2 upgrades and I won't even need elixir.