Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Tank one as the other one only works for ret, fury, arms, frost & unholy.
    Damn it! Was hoping to get the DPS one an get CDR on AW and stuff :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Damn it! Was hoping to get the DPS one an get CDR on AW and stuff :P.
    pretty sure tank one includes AW

Seems this guide hasn't been updated for 5.4...i miss the healing i did off my damage...

Firefly33, can you share your strat for endless 30? My best try is wave 23, would be nice to hear some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Danton View Post
    Firefly33, can you share your strat for endless 30? My best try is wave 23, would be nice to hear some tips
    I am planning a long write up later tonight after the raid with some tips and strats. Raiding for about 2 more hours now so.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I am planning a long write up later tonight after the raid with some tips and strats. Raiding for about 2 more hours now so.
    Just got past wave 30, dropped dead around 34th. Would like to see your guide though

Just wiped on wave 54 because I STOOD IN A SHOCKWAVE, anyway, getting 70+ seems easily doable, the only hard part about it is not failing for 70 minutes, or having mobs evade...
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

How do you guys did in the aoe-department?
    We had our 1st raid yesterday and I got completely destroyed by our bear-tank (70%-crit unbufffed, so...yeah). Singletarget is just fine, EF is fine, dmg-income is smooth as always, but our aoe-skills hit like a wet noodle.

Especially at Galakras I had no chance to tank any adds but taunting. I was on towerduty but the between the towers our druidtank tanked all. Even when we started dps-ing the mobs at the same time (1st wave comes and we both starting at 0 vengeance, my shield hits them first, then our druid swipes/trash, gg)
    Also on Sha of Pride and Norushen the dmg our druid did to the adds by cleaving was just huge.
    It feels, that the vengeance-changes really hit us hard....
    My Paladin - Puré
    My Warrior - Sevona
    My Youtubechannel - Sevona - AegwynnComA

--- We are recruiting for WoD Mythic: All Classes on EU-Aegwynn [A] ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    How do you guys did in the aoe-department?
    We had our 1st raid yesterday and I got completely destroyed by our bear-tank (70%-crit unbufffed, so...yeah). Singletarget is just fine, EF is fine, dmg-income is smooth as always, but our aoe-skills hit like a wet noodle.

Especially at Galakras I had no chance to tank any adds but taunting. I was on towerduty but the between the towers our druidtank tanked all. Even when we started dps-ing the mobs at the same time (1st wave comes and we both starting at 0 vengeance, my shield hits them first, then our druid swipes/trash, gg)
    Also on Sha of Pride and Norushen the dmg our druid did to the adds by cleaving was just huge.
    It feels, that the vengeance-changes really hit us hard....
    I actually had aggro on a good deal of adds on galakros despite our druid being slightly better geared. Was using dps cloak though and meta gem (forgot to swap). But since I was on tower duty I didn't care.

AoE sucks.

Agi tanks just gain so much more from the dps cloak than we do /:
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    We get a lot more passive stat wise then the tank one. If we are doing our job right the tanking proc shouldn't even activate. My dk ot is dieing a lot more then I am. Id venture to say its actually the DPS one we gain more from. More passive stats + a slight dps boost,

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    We get a lot more passive stat wise then the tank one. If we are doing our job right the tanking proc shouldn't even activate. My dk ot is dieing a lot more then I am. Id venture to say its actually the DPS one we gain more from. More passive stats + a slight dps boost,
    ...................................................................................

I was talking about the proc which deals about twice as much damage on an agi tank >_>
    Armories:

I had the proc from the tanking cloak proc multiple times last night after 'swapping' to it. Saved me a few times as well. Feels worth it to use for me. But then again I'm over the GCD cap with it (using haste elixir) just need 1-2 upgrades and I won't even need elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    I had the proc from the tanking cloak proc multiple times last night after 'swapping' to it. Saved me a few times as well. Feels worth it to use for me. But then again I'm over the GCD cap with it (using haste elixir) just need 1-2 upgrades and I won't even need elixir.
    Yeah, I'd have died about 4-5 times without it last night (25N 8/14 now). Probably saved us 2-3 wipes on Dark Shamans (and I'd never have heard the end of it if I had been using the dps cloak).
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Outside of Thok I haven't really seen any need for the tank cloak so far in 10N.
    Armories:

Raided for about 2 hours tonight and cleared the first 5, seems like a complete joke tuning wise, 1 shot first 4 bosses easily (though my raid is like 545 ilvl, still seemed like it was tuned VERY low). Extremely glad I had DPS meta and cloak on, don't think the tank one would have saved me at all. Looking forward to the rest of the raid and hoping to find some uses for the tank cloak, some hard hitting bosses. It's 10N so I doubt it till Garrosh at least, but we'll see.

Extremely glad I had DPS meta and cloak on, don't think the tank one would have saved me at all.
    If you didn't die during any of the attempts then no, it wouldn't have saved you. If you did die during the attempts, then it would have done
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Thanks for your responses so far. And yeah the proc does more dmg for agi-tanks.
    Me and my co-tank both equipped the tank-meta and the dps-cloak. Nonetheless, even without the cloak my co-tank would have done more dps on mobgroups. Really hope for a buff to hammer of the righteousness and consecration. That wouldn't buff our singletarget-dps too much, so it's ok imo.
    My Paladin - Puré
    My Warrior - Sevona
    My Youtubechannel - Sevona - AegwynnComA

--- We are recruiting for WoD Mythic: All Classes on EU-Aegwynn [A] ---

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Just wiped on wave 54 because I STOOD IN A SHOCKWAVE, anyway, getting 70+ seems easily doable, the only hard part about it is not failing for 70 minutes, or having mobs evade...
    I managed wave 34 as my best and it took a lot longer than 4 attempts, hehehe. I found that gearing stam/7.5 hit/avoidance was very beneficial given the large number of adds. The only times I felt in danger was when i had multiple mobs and avengers shield ended up doing 40+% of my dmg. How did you decide to gear for it?

What level are the mobs in Proving Grounds?