Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You just cap on every single dungeon as monk, not even funny tbh.
    Yep, and it's so easy to do compared to a paladin. Pretty dumb.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Accurate View Post
    Yep, and it's so easy to do compared to a paladin. Pretty dumb.
    It's also pretty dumb that as a disc you're there(With a monk) most of the time for PS and barrier, and because you do damage. There are really not many situations where you wanna spam the tank if its a monk or a dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    When you take 55-60 stacks at Malkorok, do you take the Blood Rage too? We just want to get through in one evening, so I don't get to do anything deemed "crazy"

Well, when everybody has their mount (another 3-4 weeks) I might.
    In the pug with Lazel I did on 25H we had Lazel pull, get to 15 iirc, then we had the warrior go to 60, then Lazel from then on and solosoaking bloodrage.(Or the other way around, I was doing other things like PS'ing myself) it required a fuckton of externals on the warrior but Lazel did nice dps. Tanked it this week myself with the other tank dying before the bloodrage(along with 1 healer) and at ~50 stacks I started having problems. Since we only had 1 restodruid I died shortly after

Nah, I took 30 stacks on pull and then he tanked for the rest of the encounter (around 30-35 stacks too)

Then yeah I solo soaked blood rage

Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    It's also pretty dumb that as a disc you're there(With a monk) most of the time for PS and barrier, and because you do damage. There are really not many situations where you wanna spam the tank if its a monk or a dk.
    Yea, it's pretty much just better to dps in most cases to kill stuff quicker as the tank will be under so many CD's, and have so much vengeance on big pulls they'll just keep themselves alive through the little damage they take. If mobs aren't dead the time CD's run out the tanks probably gonna get 2 shot anyways. Think in my fastest run on my paladin for SM (6:57) priest mostly just threw shields on me for blazing fists on that monk boss. My DK/monk it's purely just attonment which is quite a difference.

Really looking forward to CM testing to start in beta.

Does someone have a weak aura that shows stacks and time for garrosh debuff on 3rd phase? Im solo tanking it and need to call for raid cooldown when they worn off the second time so ppl wont die (rallying cry and banner methinks - im saving my devo for ironstar on 4th phase) and im sick and tired of counting it on ts every time and would like to give the aura to healers and warr that is poping those raid cooldowns - my toon name is Toore (it prolly needs to go somwhere in the aura)

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Does someone have a weak aura that shows stacks and time for garrosh debuff on 3rd phase? Im solo tanking it and need to call for raid cooldown when they worn off the second time so ppl wont die (rallying cry and banner methinks - im saving my devo for ironstar on 4th phase) and im sick and tired of counting it on ts every time and would like to give the aura to healers and warr that is poping those raid cooldowns - my toon name is Toore (it prolly needs to go somwhere in the aura)
    http://pastebin.com/q6sz2QDf

Gives you a big counting down icon, you'll need to change the name of the player it checks it on though.

http://pastebin.com/jATFvn3Z

Puts coloured text saying "small explosion" under 4 stacks, "middle explosion" at 4-6 stacks, "big explosion" at 7-9 stacks and "massive explosion" above 9 stacks.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!