10+ Year Old Account
    Some of my friends began doing that this past summer, after exams. Some of them bought giant 2 litre glass beer boots to drink from and would buy a bottle of gin and empty the entire thing into said boot. They then topped up with tonic water. Sometimes they'd use lemonade instead but usually tonic. Then after consuming most of it, we'd go out and save whatever was left for next time - or when we got back. If we bothered to even go out, sometimes we'd just keep having a good time there.

I discovered that Rubicon: Passion Fruit or Mango hides the taste of alcohol amazingly well, so was resorting to that with vodka.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

If you're buying vodka, at least buy Reika, don't be a pleb.
    On topic : Gin+Tonic || Ouzo || Bourbon <3

P.S. I'm russian and i've never heard of Red Square, personally i'd be afraid of drinkin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I don't drink... ;<
    Don't think I would either, if all that was on offer was the paint thinner that Merin and friends drink

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal favorite right here.

Anywho, to be on topic: has there been any changes to the live game, let alone Prot, for a while now?
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Personal favorite right here.

Anywho, to be on topic: has there been any changes to the live game, let alone Prot, for a while now?
    The only thing i noticed while testing the game out again was cross realm guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    The only thing i noticed while testing the game out again was cross realm guilds.
    The only thing of relevance that they "nerfed" was bubble-cloak, but that shit was so OP it wasn't even funny in the first place. I felt dirty every time I used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    If you're buying vodka, at least buy Reika, don't be a pleb.
    On topic : Gin+Tonic || Ouzo || Bourbon <3

P.S. I'm russian and i've never heard of Red Square, personally i'd be afraid of drinkin it.
    Never even heard of Reika, not that I'd find it in the shitty little shops we buy alcohol in anyway. Red Square is awful it's like water, nail varnish remover and dribble from a retard - for the low low price of £6 for a small bottle.

I did save some money and buy a nice bottle of whiskey at one point, but I'd never drink that before going out.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Never even heard of Reika, not that I'd find it in the shitty little shops we buy alcohol in anyway. Red Square is awful it's like water, nail varnish remover and dribble from a retard - for the low low price of £6 for a small bottle.

I did save some money and buy a nice bottle of whiskey at one point, but I'd never drink that before going out.
    If you can buy a 750ml bottle of spirits for less than 10 pounds, don't. Because that means they are giving it away or even selling at a loss, because the alcohol duty is just under 10 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Doesn't apply to me.
    Ikr, so little rankings, ofc you can hold em :P

Deleted
    How do you deal with girlscouts selling cookies? Do you pop HoSac and just take the blow, or pop all defensives and say no? I just said no, but it hurt so much, felt so guilty

Paladins irl problems

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    How do you deal with girlscouts selling cookies? Do you pop HoSac and just take the blow, or pop all defensives and say no? I just said no, but it hurt so much, felt so guilty

Paladins irl problems
    When it comes to anybody knocking on the door asking for money, I use Hand of Salvation and pretend I'm not around. That way I don't have to Rebuke their request or pass Judgement over whether their cause should be met with Clemency or my Righteous Fury.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-08-31 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depressing moment when your raid leader informs you that you don't have a tanking spot in WoD. Turns out the two tanks from the other raid team are a package deal, both go or neither go and one of those tanks happens to be absolutely exceptional so they're going to be the Mythic tanks.

I guess I'll go roll a warlock or something, Ret blows.
    Last edited by Xothic; 2014-09-05 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    That depressing moment when your raid leader informs you that you don't have a tanking spot in WoD. Turns out the two tanks from the other raid team are a package deal, both go or neither go and one of those tanks happens to be absolutely exceptional so they're going to be the Mythic tanks.

I guess I'll go roll a warlock or something, Ret blows.
    Best part about package deals, is that as soon as you're out of 1 tanks, you're out of both tanks.

Tank + dps package deal? fine
    Tank + heal package deal? ok, if they're good
    Heal + dps package deal? sure
    Tank + tank package deal? no way

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that sounds like a terrible idea. Bad enough if they aren't the same role let alone the same.

That's why package deals generally suck.

Going into a new expansion with not one, but two, unproven and unknown tanks? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll come back and do it, long time proven tank and raid leader and general bouse. Can show to maybe 1 or 2 raids all expansion, provided you buy me the expansion because that's valuable student beer money. Here's some of my reviews:

Quote Originally Posted by merinbesttankeu
    A true pleasure to be around, who needs a Panzer when you have this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxArthasDKxx
    sik tank 10/10 would dps for again.
    Quote Originally Posted by uneducated
    Raid leading reminds me of Hitler. Efficient, powerful and deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    A modern wonder of the world