[A] Friendly, mature, sociable 25 man raid guild recruiting H DS 7-10 p.m. PST T/W/Th

Knights of Tranquility was formed in August 2005 owith the belief that raiding should be a positive, fun and friendly social experience. Our guild caters to older people with limited time to play, but who want to down content with other skilled and fun-loving people. The majority of our raiders have been together for a long time and the social aspects of raiding are as important to us as progression.

Our approach to raid is that we are always respectful of our members, and our member's time. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time by starting raids promptly, and limiting the number of interruptions in raids. Each raid team member understands that raiding is a challenging activity that requires preparation and research before each raid, and that during raids, we need to give our full attention and effort to make the raid successful. However, we never resort to insults or name-calling as a means of correcting mistakes. We resolve raid issues in a positive, constructive manner.

Guild highlights:

* We have an older, calmer, player base, so our guild chat won't hurt your eyes, and our
    Mumble won't hurt your ears. Our guild members are respectful and easy to get along with.

* Our raiding is limited to nine hours per week, so you'll have plenty of time for RL activities. Our guild has been raiding since Molten Core was progression content, so we're a well-established raiding guild.

* We need people for full-time raiding positions, so you'll be right in the action every night.

* We're a small tight knit guild (about 40 total active players, including non-raiders), so you won't get lost in the crowd.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST.

Raid format:
    25 man raiding

Faction:
    Alliance

Guild location:
    The Scryers server

Progression:
    8/8 H DS

High recruitment needs:
    Tank
    shadow priest
    warlock
    mage
    ele or resto sham
    holy paladin

Not currently recruiting hunters, or melee dps

Also interested in other classes/roles depending on gear/experience/personality fit.

Requirements:

* Applicants should be in a mix of properly itemized PvE gear (384 ilevel)
    * Must have Mumble installed and be able to listen on Mumble.
    * Should be able to attend at least 2 of the 3 nights stated, for the full length of time.

Please fill out an application at our website at http://kotguild.shivtr.com
    Please click the "Apply to the guild" link in the upper right corner.

Any in-game questions should be directed to Mercurio or Antimatter on the Scryers server.

Send realid requests to: sunmichael@aol.com
    Last edited by MercurioBlue; 2012-08-23 at 06:45 AM.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    George Washington
    Last edited by MercurioBlue; 2012-08-01 at 08:15 AM.

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
    Thomas Jefferson

But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

Brandi Snyder

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”

Mark Twain

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

Tennessee Williams

“Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Albert Camus

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
    Arnold H. Glasow