Project: Divinity's Reach

Original thread in Guild Wars 2 forum under the same title.

Hello everyone, I'm Ansro.

I'm new to this forum but I've come here for a very specific purpose. I noticed that in Fall 2011 there was a thread here regarding a server dedicated to reconstructing Tyria. I admit I do not own a server or have such lofty goals as to recreate the whole of the world of GW2.

My goal now is simple: The construction of a near to scale replica of the great Human city Divinity's Reach on a server known as Zero Craft (google zero craft as I can't link yet.). The server is robust, 24/7, and not over developed. There is plenty of land, more than enough for Divinity's Reach. So much so that I have already started.

Divinity's Reach currently contains;

* [* A 450 DIAMETER area encircled and flattened (flattening is at 96% completion]
    [* An outer wall fully encircling the flattened area. The wall is also 450 diameter wide, 30 thick, and (i believe) 45-55 high.]
    [* Dwayna's Highroad has been framed partially.]

I am working on completing (or hope to anyway) The Eastern Commons and Rurikton, The Dwayna and Kormir Highroads, and the inner circle/upper city/palace area. I hope that, with enough help, this should be able to be completed by the end of August in full and glorious detail.

This project needs;

* [* Individuals with impeccable attention to detail]
    [* Grand Builders who can frame and scale appropriately]
    [* Builders with a passion for GW2 and high amounts of respect for the beauty of Divinity's Reach]

If you'd like to help, please visit the Zero Craft server website, register as a member, pop in to say hello to the community on the forums, and get WELL acquainted with the rules. This is a 16+ only server. This rule is strictly enforced. There are other rules such as no griefing, stealing, etc. These rules make the server safe to build in and will ensure we are not unduly griefed. If griefed, the mods and admins immediately roll back damage without question.

Also, please VOTE when joining the server. You are given 3 diamonds for each vote. Votes bring the server up on the list and get us more people to help build. You will be looked on with high favor if you do this regularly. If you are inclined to donating, please donate. This high quality server runs on donations. You are given massive perks for donations which are further explained on the site.

NOTE: Should you see this message now and register now, I will not be on the server as I am away from home on work. I just wanted to get the ball rolling. If you wish, log in, say hello, know the rules, and enjoy the server, get to know it. I will be making a thread on the Zero Craft forums for people joining the project. It will be in the General Discussion section of the forum.

Until I am able to log on (IGN: Ansro), just run around, have fun, post in the project thread, vote, do whatever. Enjoy it. I will hopefully be on later tonight EST time or tomorrow morning EST time.

I hope to see you all there. This project will, I hope, be of epic proportions.

Sincerely,

Ansro

what happens if the admins dont roll back greif cause they are jerks??

Deleted
    You realise that if you build it on someone elses server, it legally belongs to them and they can do whatever they want with it? You should use daddycheese hosting they sell very cheap server hosting trust me it'll be worth it.