Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Now, why does this remind me of Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, the second and third games in the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time series?

If it is indeed a reference, I expect Chapter III's story (likely to be released with 5.2, according to Adam Ries) to be about Wrathion's inner conflict with his "dark side" - as this is fantasy, this won't stay "inner", of course, not with the Sha around...
    I am actually thinking that the "Two Princes" are Anduin and Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Interesting - I had thought Theramore's Fall was only going to be available for a limited time, as the pre-event to Mists.
    It seems they're going to keep it in scenario mode, as it appears to be different from how world events were conducted in the past. (in that it doesn't actually take place out in the world)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Anyone know if Error 0# has been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Because 85 and 90 are the same, ya?
    Lhiv is great at numbers and that is it, how the changes turn out in the game is another matter. Regardless of level, be it 85 or 90 just basing your opinion on the results of a simulation assuming the results are correct and will be correct later too without playing the game itself is what I can't stand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal Nether Drake is no longer account wide.- -- there goes my hope to use it on any alt after so many years.

i sooo hope they open JF again!

"Mastery: Blood Shield now absorbs physical damage, not all damage."

Loving this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are there level 90 versions of level 85 gear of the exact same name? Like the BoE "Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace"?

I'm guessing still no Jade Forest.

Those are also the models that come up with this build...

This is the Music Battle For Pandaria

Mini Maps:

Source: http://www.wow-serbia.com/vesti/mist...-201207273404/

Deleted
    Anyone else thinks these new icons look much more "realistic" and aren't so cartoony as the old ones?

Deleted
    *rubbs eyes* Is that a Hunter buff? A buff for Marksman? Can't be! Somebody pinch me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It seems they're going to keep it in scenario mode, as it appears to be different from how world events were conducted in the past. (in that it doesn't actually take place out in the world)
    So, is Theramore going to be trashed on Sept. 25 when Mists launches or will it still be an Alliance base?

Deleted
    it's the healing shrooms that got nerfed, not the damage shrooms (they do shit dmg already)

Goblin Glider sounds nice... and can't wait for challenge modes

dat Brewhelm

Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    I am actually thinking that the "Two Princes" are Anduin and Wrathion.
    Right, didn't think about him. Another option: a surviving black/twilight dragon that challenges Wrathion's right to legacy of the flight (in that case, ASoIaF references please)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post

this gonna be the SC2 Heart of the Swarm CE pet

10+ Year Old Account
    Viewing from the news page: Engineering section contains a bunch of broken BBCode.
    Viewing from original thread: Same story, except Leatherworking section looks messed up too.

Just thought I'd point it out since we all like links that work.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Illusion (New) Transforms the Mage to look like someone else for 2 min. Instant. 30 min cooldown.

So they just took the one potion and put a CD on it...I'll take the potion thanks.