Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Having the challenge modes reward a port is AWESOME.
    I disagree. Blizzard says they want to bring players back into the world, but adding more teleports/portals does the opposite. As much as my inner laziness is cheering, my desire to play World of Warcraft instead of "Stormwind+Orgrimmar+Instances of Warcraft" is screaming NOOOOOO!
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Posted by Nakatoir of Blizzard: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5035603686#15

"Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria. This means that you will have approximately 10 days after the release of Mists of Pandaria to reach level 89 in order to queue for the Brewfest dungeon boss. Luckily though, a lot of the content does not have a level requirement so you will still be able to participate in a lot of the fun even if you are not level 89

We will not rule out the possibility of this changing, but currently the level requirements will remain the same through the entirety of the event. So you will not be able to access Coren Direbrew until Mists of Pandaria has been released."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbeatdown View Post
    I disagree. Blizzard says they want to bring players back into the world, but adding more teleports/portals does the opposite. As much as my inner laziness is cheering, my desire to play World of Warcraft instead of "Stormwind+Orgrimmar+Instances of Warcraft" is screaming NOOOOOO!
    You're forgetting, though... Not everyone is intended to GET gold ratings for an challenge modes. It'd be as if only those that cleared Heroic Dragon soul without the nerf active were given the ability to port to the entrance of the raid.

Furthermore, once you've gotten a gold time on a challenge mode, the only reason to return would be to secure your place on the leader boards, really.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Is that laoding screen serious ?
    I mean I don't want to be negative or start anything to bash Blizzard but what the fuck is that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Is that laoding screen serious ?
    I mean I don't want to be negative or start anything to bash Blizzard but what the fuck is that ?
    It's a mogu... one of the main villains of the expansion.

Loading screen looks pretty good to me.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like we will be seeing a baneling from the CE SC-II expansion

WTF where is my pvp druid speed bonus?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why they fucking chnage it
    and loading screen is crap...
    Last edited by Zstr; 2012-07-28 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I heard that the battle for theramore was going to be the intro event to Mists. Then Blizz put it into the scenarios. So now what will be the intro event?

Datamine Error?

Quote Originally Posted by Grrwaherr View Post
    Are Prot Warriors serisouly getting that big of a Buff to Devastate? If so, hollaaaaaa!
    Doesn't look like that's the case. On the beta, the base damage is about the same as before - 2206.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    At first I heard that the battle for theramore was going to be the intro event to Mists. Then Blizz put it into the scenarios. So now what will be the intro event?
    Theramore.

The world event and Scenario will be different things all together.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Illusion (New) Transforms the Mage to look like someone else for 2 min. Instant. 30 min cooldown.

So they just took the one potion and put a CD on it...I'll take the potion thanks.
    uh why? potion requires reagents and time crafting.

only thing i think is silly is how short the duration is...it should be 5 min

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by commanderbeatdown View Post
    I disagree. Blizzard says they want to bring players back into the world, but adding more teleports/portals does the opposite.
    Indeed, I like the way it is. Now you get to see more of the world than you did before.

Also, I quite fancy the new loading screens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    Glyph of the Stag is the new model. The base one is how it looks right now still.
    Nope, stag is baseline, glyph for cheetah and glyph for to carry a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest huh? Guess I gotta try it out.

Buffed Boomkins? Makes perfect sense O.o

"Illusion (New) Transforms the Mage to look like someone else for 2 min. Instant. 30 min cooldown."
    5 min duration, 5 min cd, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow..
    Blizzard REALLY does not like Feral druids anymore, do they? Freaking PvP 4 set is TERRIBLE compared to the previous bonus. Why the hell would we need a free ravage every 30 seconds? Must be the most pointless bonus next to the (previous?) 5% focus regen hunters have.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting they updated the look of the PVP sets. My Hunters shoulders now have a coiled serpent on one side and the general look of the set is better now. And the helm looks interesting too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Wow..
    Blizzard REALLY does not like Feral druids anymore, do they? Freaking PvP 4 set is TERRIBLE compared to the previous bonus. Why the hell would we need a free ravage every 30 seconds? Must be the most pointless bonus next to the (previous?) 5% focus regen hunters have.
    Any news on changes for hunters Tier gloves and 4P bonus yes ? Most worthless bonuses in the history of wow atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Ooh, so does that mean that Pandaren language is actually in, and not just replacing every word you say with "nom"?
    Not sure if troll or?... -.-

fyi Pursuit of Justice got nerf not buffed. It was +40% movement speed now its only +30%