Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hm, that load screen reminds me. The load screens for all zones changed with each expac so far. Obviously there hasn't been any new ones yet, but has there been anything to suggest or hint that they'll do so again?

I disagree. Blizzard says they want to bring players back into the world, but adding more teleports/portals does the opposite. As much as my inner laziness is cheering, my desire to play World of Warcraft instead of "Stormwind+Orgrimmar+Instances of Warcraft" is screaming NOOOOOO!
    I don't see that many people getting the gold medal from the challenge modes.

People complaining about their setbonus being weak should consider that it's probably intended. There are more tiers coming afterwards, and it'll get better like the other xpac's. For pvp and pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    People complaining about their setbonus being weak should consider that it's probably intended. There are more tiers coming afterwards, and it'll get better like the other xpac's. For pvp and pve.
    Except that PvP set boni don't change with tiers.

But you're probably half right in that it's intended to be weak.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Not sure if troll or?... -.-
    snuzzle is not trolling. Previous to this build, the Pandaren language consisted of a placeholder that said "om nom nom".

To snuzzle: yes, the language is actually in. No placeholder anymore.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Base Resilience changed from 30% to 50% isnt noted here btw.

y does not mmo champ have more vids like this youtube watch?v=TlNz_r9fm50

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Am I the only one who hates to see people complaining about "more nerfs qq" when the patch hasn't even been released yet?

Instead of comparing 5.0.4.12342 to 5.0.4.13224 and complaining about being nerfed, why not try to compare 4.0.3 to 5.0.4?
    Indeed. A "nerf" on beta of an earlier beta is not really a nerf at all, it's just the way iterative tuning is being done.

Random fools who don't understand the purpose or elemental process of beta testing should not be allowed to enter the beta IMHO. Beta should be primarily for people who wants to actually do beta testing. I'm surprised Blizz is treating it as a general reward system for paying for the annual pass. If I was in Blizzard Quality Assurance team, I'd be perma facepalming by now.

Problem with letting ignorant entitlement fools dominate the beta testing is that testing takes longer and we get a less polished product in the end, becuase the meaningful feedback is drowned in juvenile QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by aznballer735 View Post
    y does not mmo champ have more vids like this
    Because they like our ears as they are, i.e. not bleeding.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Did they SERIOUSLY re-incoroprate items like Blockade's Lost Shield to level 90, so they didn't have to create new models?

I'm slightly sympathetic if they do this with old level 60 items and whatnot, but this particular shield was new at level 85...

Deleted
    So much extra artwork for icons needs to be done to incorporate even the most insignificant of pets. I wonder how many icon artists they have and how big portion of their time went to just pets. They do look nice though!

Quote Originally Posted by Felaful View Post
    Did they SERIOUSLY re-incoroprate items like Blockade's Lost Shield to level 90, so they didn't have to create new models?
    Speak after me: Placeholder is placeholder.
    It's probably a normal way to "create" items: copy an existing, similar one, then change iLvl, name, icon, model. In this case, it went into a beta build with only the iLvl adjusted.

Deleted
    Is the Friend Mount account wide too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance intro quest for Jade Forest is bugged

so has anyone actually gone back to Jade Forest to see what changes they made that required them to take it off-line for a month?

Deleted
    Yup - nobody is able to quest in the first part of Jade Forest on the Alliance side as the "The Mission" quest which is your first quest - is bugged to death =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Sensa: I have done quite a few quests on horde side, but Jade Forest was closed before I got into beta

Baneling: Yet another reason I'll end up buying a Blizzard CE

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    so has anyone actually gone back to Jade Forest to see what changes they made that required them to take it off-line for a month?
    Yes, they changed the starting areas to show Alliance and Horde flying in on their gunships to the respective areas. Then there are quests to capture the points but they are bugged in this build so far. Actually, only Horde flying in cinematic is up and it doesn't load right. Alliance is similar to TH intro. LOL. Screen goes black and there it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Any news on changes for hunters Tier gloves and 4P bonus yes ? Most worthless bonuses in the history of wow atm.
    Most classes' T14 boni are stupid
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    you realize you can't acctually do that to blood DKs?
    The only thing good about them now is their mastery, and now you are going to nerf it so it only absorbs physical damage?
    All other classes has a one handed weapon and a Shield, except for druids, but druids has loads of cooldowns and other stuff, blood dks has mastery, and mastery only since they can only use a 2handed weapon. So blood dks without its full mastery will be the absolute worst tank, and it doesnt help that they only have 1 cd to use, with a to long cooldown unless you glyphed it.
    So this a way to big nerf. Bad blizzard.