Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Does anyone know if -of the Horde or -of the Alliance are going to be account wide titles? The actual total kills achievement is account-wide, but I can't choose the title on any of my toons
    Of the horde and of the alliance are account wide atm. Logged on two hordies and an ally on beta to check it

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Oh my, I never thought of that! I'd love to get Herald, but only found out about it after my main was 85. This would be a great way to get it anyway! Damn, so much to do in MoP, I think I'll have to quit my job
    You can still do the herald in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The feats of strength are shared, the titles are not (as of ten seconds ago).
    This is pretty sad. I wanted to use "the Immortal" on my tank. Oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    So in short:
    If the achievement rewards a title, ALL your toons will have it, as long as they are level appropiate.
    If the title rewards an achievement, all your toons will get the achievement, but not the title.
    when does a title ever reward an achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    when does a title ever reward an achievement?
    Vanilla PVP titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    Vanilla PVP titles.
    And the BC titles.

To answer some earlier questions:
    The Conquerer WILL be account wide.
    The RBG titles WILL be account wide.
    Of the Horse/alli WILL be account wide (blizz also confirmed the HK's will be account wide)

As it is on the PTR. Even attaining the 250k HK achievement still didn't yield any Bloodthirsty title. The system is still mad buggy.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

And the BC titles.

Of the Horse/alli WILL be account wide (blizz also confirmed the HK's will be account wide)
    thank you good sir !

While I hope all titles become account-wide...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I wonder if they'll allow things like Bloodsail Admiral and The Insane to go BoA since they fit the criterion of being hellish enough for people not to want to do them twice.
    I actually just finished my second completion of The Insane for my new main character in anticipation of not all titles being account-wide. Also, having the reps at exalted makes me happy.
    For the midcores:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uricidea View Post
    Needing the trappings of success to last forever is selfish and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If you want Blizzard to make the game hard for you then you have to make your position the majority position. Oh wait, you don't want the majority in your sandbox because you want to be a special snowflake.... guess you are screwed.

Deleted
    Realm First titles remain on the character you earned them with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Realm First titles remain on the character you earned them with?
    Realm first! achievements (and titles) are account wide.

Realm first! achievements (and titles) are account wide.
    The titles won't be, maybe things like the immortal will be though.

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    The titles won't be, maybe things like the immortal will be though.
    The titles are awarded by having the achievement. Blizzard has not said anything about Realm First! not being account wide.
    Conclusion: Titles such as 'the Obsidian Slayer' will be account wide.

Nb: the Immoral and the Undying will be too.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the farmers market with my "so called girl-friend"
    On the Ptr I have copied 2 of my characters, Both of them have every title I have ever acquired. One bing my main in Wrath, and the other not existing till a few days after Cata launch. All the Argent daily titles and a few others that don't award achievements are available to both. Is this a ptr bug or is this how it will be on release?
    Last edited by Nbcall; 2012-08-08 at 07:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Q: What's Black, White and Asian all at the same time?
    A: Pandas. Easing racial tensions since 1999.

So in short:
    If the achievement rewards a title, ALL your toons will have it, as long as they are level appropiate.
    If the title rewards an achievement, all your toons will get the achievement, but not the title.
    Wait a second, when does a title award an achievement? Isn't it always the other way round? You get an achievement which grants you a title, right?

The only thing I could think of would be "hand of a'dal", since you had to complete a quest chain back then to obtain it and achievements were not available back then. But other than that (wrath of the lich king and on) it should be always the achievement rewarding a title, no?
    Last edited by Jainzar; 2012-08-08 at 08:35 AM.

What about Gladiator titles?

The titles are awarded by having the achievement. Blizzard has not said anything about Realm First! not being account wide.
    Conclusion: Titles such as 'the Obsidian Slayer' will be account wide.

Nb: the Immoral and the Undying will be too.
    That is a pretty weak assessment to be honest. Until Blizzard say Realm First! (and other FoS titles) will be account wide it would be safer to assume they wont.

In fact Blizzard has been very quiet about how the system will work since GC's blog, which had plenty of 'we hope', 'we want to' terminology. Hell they barely clarified what they define as 'account wide' (i.e. Battlenet or single license).

And the BC titles.

If this information is correct, I want to rage, Why should RBG titles be account wide when the vanilla pvp titles are NOT account wide.

Both are pvp orientated and both require time and dedication, I really believe that I should be allowed to show of my vanilla titles and get my Replica Grand Marshal gear on which character I want.

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    In fact Blizzard has been very quiet about how the system will work since GC's blog, which had plenty of 'we hope', 'we want to' terminology. Hell they barely clarified what they define as 'account wide' (i.e. Battlenet or single license).
    Not to be taken condescendingly but do you mind showing me this blog, I wish to have a read

Do you mean this blog?
    Ghostcrawler's Blog
    Last edited by Letmebeshifty; 2012-08-11 at 03:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmebeshifty View Post
    If this information is correct, I want to rage, Why should RBG titles be account wide when the vanilla pvp titles are NOT account wide.

Both are pvp orientated and both require time and dedication, I really believe that I should be allowed to show of my vanilla titles and get my Replica Grand Marshal gear on which character I want.
    I wouldn't be too worried. Blizzard said yonks ago that they'd let anyone with the rank get armor on another character. I don't know why they're not sharing those old pvp titles though. I personally have like rank 8 or 9, which I dont really use because i have the conqueror anyway.

If HK's are account wide, and u can get the horde from the account wide achivements, thats awesome. I'd be pretty close to that title.

Deleted
    Is "Arena Master" pvp title account-wide? And does account-wide titles mean you'll get them on both horde and alliance characters with the required level?