8/8HM Hunter lf Horde PST guild

I am looking for a semi-hardcore horde guild that raids 25M only and raids between the time of 5 or 6 PST. I have cleared 8/8 DS HM 25M and 7/7 HM FL. As for logs, at this time i can't get them to you since my guild hasn't been raiding and server is too dead to find a group. No i don't have a mic but i am a quick learner when it comes to doing fights. I have raided in a few guilds in the past with out a mic with no problem. Doing LFR just to look at my logs is something that i don't want to do since it isn't the same, but if it comes down to it, i will upload some.

If you need more info, leave a post with what you are looking to ask and i will get back to you

BTW i can raid on TUES/WEDS/THURS

*If you'd consider doing 10s at least for a little while, we'd love to talk. Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com*

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that and have had Heroic DW on farm since.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

<Shady Shenanigans> of Gul'dan is a well-established raiding guild looking for experienced, reliable, and mature raiders for MoP Raiding!!

Team Gangnam Style-25man Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

RDPS:

*Hunter,Fire/Arcance/frost Mage.

MDPS:

*Unholy/Frost Deathknight,Arms/Furry Warrior

Expectations/Non-negotiables for all Raiders:

*Willingness to quickly level & master new class mechanics.
    *Must have proper raid awareness.
    *Must be able to handle constructive criticism.
    *Basic knowledge of fights/mechanics (from videos or practice on the beta if possible).
    *Prepared for raids (food/flasks/pots/enchants ready at raid entrance 5 min before raid time).
    *Near 100% raid attendance required to keep your raid spot (missing a raid day results in being put as a backup but you can earn your spot back)
    Age 17+.
    ELITIST ATTITUDE NOT ALLOWED.

Goals & History:

Goals for MoP - Gul'dan server first and Top 200 US Ranked
    *Current progression 8/8HM - we are currently 6/6 Mogu'shan vaults and our goal is to accomplish several server first achievements in MoP.
    *6/7HM FL
    *12/12 Cata

Loot System: EPGP - EP = Earned Points, GP = Gear Points, EP/GP = PR (Priority). We feel this loot system is fair and have had little problems with it.
    There is a daily raid day decay of 12% to EP and GP, and this prevents hording points and allows the rotation between veterans and new guildies to even out over time.
    This had led to few complaints about gear = happier raiders!

We are one of the largest and well-established raiding guilds on Gul'dan (1 year and going strong) and we have accomplished much in a short period of time.
    Many of our core raiders have been playing since BC/Vanilla. We have very high goals for our guild in the upcoming MoP exp and expect much
    from our raiders in terms of dedication, accountability, and consistency.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please contact me, Pnutbutter ( shadyshen(at)yahoo.com), Punjabimc ( hgupta810(at)gmail.com ) Gul'dan.
    Feel free to check our website at shadyshenanigans.enjin.com to fill out an application and to look up more info

Aftérlifé Real ID Info:
    -Rizzenz(at)yahoo.com: ID Name is Josh