Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Abt time libram got added. Thanks for the peepshow mate.

looking good paladins have been getting some more love in the pvp set area's lately

Why does blizz force me to pvp with my pally? I made a Rogue for that!
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

The libram is quite okay... but the rest just doesn't fit the paladin theme at all.

It would look good on a caster, who stands back and casts his spells, not on a warrior who rushes into the battle, swinging his giant two-hand weapon and taking heavy blows from his foes.

Just compare it to the other sets of armor - none of them, even something like the Crystalforge, doesn't look as delicate as this. It's not an armor, it just some pieces of cloth sewn together. With giant balls.

Also I don't like that "pandaren rope" that's holding the libram - why not a damn metal chain? I don't know what's that supposed to be, but you can see it on almost every CLOTH armor from Pandaria.

Guess I will stick to the White Power ranger set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually kind of like how it isn't a super-bulky suit of armor, and looks more like something a priest would wear. From a lore perspective, a good part of a Paladin's defenses comes from his faith in the Light. So I guess it kind of infers that the Paladin has more trust in the Light to protect him than the armor.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Head looks like a neck brace, would have preferred a helm but I guess it's not too bad overall.

It doesn't look Priest-like, it's ornate. Let Warriors have the armor that makes them look like they just ran head-first into a weapons closet and decided to wear what fell off in the impact. Let Death Knights have all the spikes and skulls and spikes and chains and spikes. Paladins should have more elegant and elaborate (and less functional) armor than their plate-wearing peers. :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    It doesn't look Priest-like, it's ornate. Let Warriors have the armor that makes them look like they just ran head-first into a weapons closet and decided to wear what fell off in the impact. Let Death Knights have all the spikes and skulls and spikes and chains and spikes. Paladins should have more elegant and elaborate (and less functional) armor than their plate-wearing peers. :P
    Yeah, that's closer to how I feel about it (I just wasn't exactly sure of how to word it).
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

What I didn't like is:
    Ret uses a dress and Holy a "normal" chest. (Well, at least last time I checked was like that)
    And I'm Ret, and I hate using dresses, thank god for transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibye View Post
    What I didn't like is:
    Ret uses a dress and Holy a "normal" chest. (Well, at least last time I checked was like that)
    And I'm Ret, and I hate using dresses, thank god for transmog.
    Some of those Dress sets are awsome, like black or Red T10. You can have nice weapon combinations for them :P.

OT: Looks like I need to get my old paladin PvP skills back, The Elite set is awsome.

Deleted
    Meh, i espected something different, just like "your old librams doesnt give you any advantage now, but you can add it as aesthetic item, so you could be able to choose from different designs, not to be forced to get a determinated belt to equip/trasmog it ><