Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Bump my petition about option to hide Incarnation armor please!

Hello guys. I am one of those who really disslikes the cat or bear with armor, which given by Incarnation talent. If you disslike it too, so my solution is to give us way to hide it, like we do it with our helm or back. Bump this thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...64274?page=1#0
    Thanks!

It's a 30sec cd that you will use in the heat of battle. You shouldn't be watching your character anyway during that time.

i'm pretty sure petition threads on the official forums get closed anyway

idk about bears or cats but moonkins look pretty cool with the armor, it's also nicely animated when u move. i hope they do something similar when they finally get around to updating the moonkin skin.

15+ Year Old Account
    i will not sign the petition as i dont agree, i like the armroed models
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I really like Incarnation armor... so I won't sign that... and you can always pick Soul of the Forest (a joke talent in my opinion) or Force of Nature (which is pretty solid).

I don't even notice it anymore. Kind of like flame kitty in FL.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    These petitions on the wow forums never go anywhere. I've yet to see one that had any effect or didn't eventually get closed down. No offense Vasek, but this is a huge waste of time.

Lol... just making druids look silly/whiny. They go ahead and do some cool stuff and now you are complaining. Its a spell effect, you don't see every class requesting changes on all their spell effects. Pallies wanting to hide their wings, warlocks wanting to hide their demon form, hunters who think deterrence looks lame..etc.. etc..

Just because we are druids and have cried about forms for years, doesn't make us more important.

If it's really so bad you can't stand to look at it, then I suggest you choose one of the other talents instead.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Blizzard doesn't allow petition threads on there forums, nor do they listen to them. Your post there will probably be locked very soon.

you know what happens when you ask for something like that? blizzard goes the opposite direction and make those models default and you end up getting a glyph to use the old form back (im looking at you tree form)

Quote Originally Posted by DZalvi85 View Post
    you know what happens when you ask for something like that? blizzard goes the opposite direction and make those models default and you end up getting a glyph to use the old form back (im looking at you tree form)

Haha, basically...

"Moonkin form looks dumb, change it or just let us have Moonkin bonuses without a shapeshift form as Balance!"

"Oh, you want one of your specs to not include a form? OK! Tree Form removed and added as a cooldown instead!"

"Wait... What just happened?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 30 sec CD isn't exactly a long time. Not only that but there are 2 other talents on that tier to choose from.

What's wrong with looking like a hippy bear :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, that armor is badass.It's the reason I'm going to go Moonkin instead of Warlock in MoP,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doesn't allow petition threads. They will just lock it so you're wasting your time.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    While i don't agree with online petitions I really don't like the idea of magically popping up Armor. I wouldn't mind a graphical enrange kind of thing but an armor popping up is kinda silly. Anyway they made the graphics now that means we have to be thankfull and it won't change for at least 2 years.

Deleted
    lol lame petition (which is pointless). I want a petition to make it perma!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? lol If you 'dislike' it so much ... don't take the talent? Don't have to ruin everyone else's fun because you're a stick in the mud. For most specs, it isn't the most favorable talent anyways.

Honestly, I love the armored forms, its super neat and I wish I had the option to have the armor equipped all the time. Especially as a moonkin. lol