Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is the one champion you see in a loading screen and you say here we go agaain

What champion do you know when u get into a game and you know its agunna be an annoying game. Mine would have to be Morde ahri and volibear.

Blitzcrank tells me I'm going to try to pawn bottom lane on someone else on my team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco, Karthus, Yorick.
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....

Deleted
    Soraka
    Urgot
    Yorick
    Kennen
    Kog
    Teemo
    Vlad
    Lee Sin
    Malphite

I couldn't get the list down to one

Yi
    Darius
    Teemo
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Jax, Shen, Durrius, malphite. If you have one of these guys in your enemy team, youre gonna have a bad time.

Soraka
    Blitzcrank
    Darius
    Caitlyn
    Shen
    Mundo
    Leblanc
    Varus (mainly during release day)
    Veigar
    Jax
    Mordekaiser
    Viktor

The rest are questionable, but that's how I think about it.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Signed, he goes where he pleases.. oh wait that is Mundo, so those two, when played well.

Deleted
    Soraka Ashe and Morgana.

Deleted
    Karthus if he doesn't totally suck and is not counterpicked

15+ Year Old Account
    Yi, Shen, Shaco, Teemo

Those god damned teemos
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Singed, Mordekaiser, Graves, Vayne, Darius, Karthus...
    That's also the reasons why I love to play them

Tryndamere. If I see one on my team, I am 100% positive that he's gonna feed... If he's on the enemy team, I know he'll get insanely fed.
    The worst part is that I haven't been wrong yet.

Also, Gragas. But that's only when I'm mid. I can handle anyone mid, except Gragas.. No matter who I'm playing.

EDIT: Longest thread title I've seen on MMO Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Rammus, Nunu or Nasus, So annoying. I really can't deal with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Volibear, whenever I see Volibear on the enemy team I just cry because I know 85% of the time they just rape my team.
    Hey everyone

Shen. The number of times that ult has trolled me. Oh yeah, gonna get a doub- FREAKING SHIELD!

shaco, blitzcrank, and alistar for sure
    "How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us." - Thrall

Blitzcrank - I'm relatively terrible at dodging hooks.

Darius - If I go top I don't really care, I know more or less how to handle him, but I can't trust a random with him.

Morde - Usually gets insanely fed and carries the team, que que

Trynda - Someone already mentioned this: on my team he feeds, on the enemy's he gets fed

That's just Lee Sin because they always invade and my team is always retarded enough to give up FB. Mostly I end up winning though.

For Blitzcranks I just pick Leona and ge pulled, jump to their AD carry and proceed to wreak havoc. Then make sure I say "ty for the pull <3" in /all. Their team starts infighting and saying to report blitz, and they play worse. They stop trying and I win. Break their spirit and their soul. Just as planned <3

Deleted
    I mainly play Irelia/Fizz/Ezreal and i absolutely suck at mirror setups, so whenever I see one of them while I'm playing the same, I just know I'm gonna have a bad time