Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    So what you're saying.... is you want wolves that look more like wolves, despite the fact they look like wolves... and even if you're wrong in thinking that they look like foxes and not like wolves, you still will think they look bad because they don't look like fictional wolves in your head? Wow.... that's kinda fucked up, but one way to assure you win an argument lol...

    Now lets change this slightly, who else wants the black moa to look more BA? You know, like he did in GW1, compared to his new, not as BA looking GW2 counterpart?
    Finally someone who understands me!

    When in doubt, mumble...

  2. #62
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    Finally someone who understands me!
    <snip>
    I'd just put a link or something to the meme lol, mods tend to infract a bit for em....

    PS: Was that sarcasm? can't tell...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  3. #63
    Bloodsail Admiral Ken_Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge, Hinterlands
    Posts
    1,172
    I'm glad you made this video. I was confused as to how taming worked and what not. Now I know all the pets and where to get them! Thank you.


    "With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

  4. #64
    Pandaren Monk ZeroWashu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,965
    great video, seems like a lot of duplication of effects.... but that fern critter looked great
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

  5. #65
    Bloodsail Admiral Ken_Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Quel'Danil Lodge, Hinterlands
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    That's mostly because people hadn't yet learned that they should switch pet mid-fight when it gets low on health, and use the secondary pet while the first one heals up. Or they hadn't gotten a second pet in the first place yet.

    Give it time.
    Didn't know this. I haven't even tamed a 2nd pet yet. I guess this is real pet management, huh? Okay then, I'll remember that for tomorrow.


    "With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

  6. #66
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Didn't know this. I haven't even tamed a 2nd pet yet. I guess this is real pet management, huh? Okay then, I'll remember that for tomorrow.
    something that'll help you pre second pet (and is helpful post second pet as well!) is to call your pet back to you and/or distract the enemy by making yourself more threatening, this can surprisingly save your life by giving your pet longer life.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  7. #67
    I don't think the wolves are very wolf-like (based on personal experience seeing wild ones). They need to be mangier and have eyes. I don't know why they didn't give the poor fellow some eyes :P

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I'd just put a link or something to the meme lol, mods tend to infract a bit for em....

    PS: Was that sarcasm? can't tell...
    It is a link it's not hosted here, and I think you know exactly what I meant by it.

    To end this because it's not that interesting, it's not up for debate whether I like them or not and it never was.
    When in doubt, mumble...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •