a few beginner questions about warrior

1.what are the recommended alliance races for a warrior in PVP? human VS Gnome,which one is better?
    in other words, ea versus 2 trinket, which is better? how about mop?
    2. how about specs?which 2 are suitable
    3. and the profession, how about jewel and forge?
    Last edited by Shoneimal; 2012-07-31 at 02:21 AM.

Deleted
    1. Human is the best for PvP, no matter what. Their racial, Every Man for Himself, is simply unbeatable by other racials.

2. I assume this one is for PvP aswell, and then I'm going to say Arms. Their mobility is far superior than of fury.

3. By forge, you mean Mining right? Jewelcrafting and Mining would work well, but the professions don't really matter. I have Blacksmithing and Mining on my warrior because I think it simply fits together with a Warrior.

how about the spec of protection? is that better in PVP compared to fury?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Human or Gnome for Warrior. Both are very good. Some people go as far to say that Gnomes are actually better Warriors than Humans. I know I do.

Arms is the best and tbh probably always will be. Prot is also great if you want to play a FC but besides that don't touch it, although it's great fun when you're geared and WSG CTA happens.

JC'ing and BS'ing are probably the best, although you can swap JC'ing for Enchanting if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Go Human or Gnome for Warrior. Both are very good. Some people go as far to say that Gnomes are actually better Warriors than Humans. I know I do.
    ಠ_ಠ

Overall I would say Human are definitely the best, although gnome racial is useful as well since you can basically have 2 ways to get out of a root. I actually favor NE but it is mostly due to personal preference as I like their attack animations better and you will be surprised at how useful Shadowmeld can be at times.

As for spec, as mentioned , Arms is the best overall, although fun can be had with Fury if you gear it properly. Prot is strictly for FC or if you want to be "that guy" in other BG's to annoy people because you are hard to kill, but otherwise don't do anything.

Blacksmithing and either JC / Enchanting are the best as you get extra stats, although I would probably choose BS / Enchanting .

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    JC'ing and BS'ing are probably the best, although you can swap JC'ing for Enchanting if you want to.
    Blacksmithing + enchanting master race calling in.

Gnomes have an PVP racial not listed by blizzard. "You can't target me because I am so small" is rather powerful.

Humans are generally the best pvp race. Extra expertise and free pvp trinket. Gnome are solid, if you really like them. Escape Artist is pretty nice, considering roots are one of the biggest counters to warriors.

Suitable for? Arms for pvp. Prot for pvp flag carrying only. All specs are fine in pve.

JC and Blacksmithing(forge?) are both good. All crafting profs are good.

how about 5.0? the human will still be the best race for pvp fighter?

1. Race: Human for PvP. Draenei for PvE.

2. Spec: Arms for both PvP & PvE.

3. Traditionally JC & BS have been the optimal Warrior Professions. Currently JC is nerfed and it grants less main stats than other crafting professions. BS is currently buffed and grants 20 more STR than other crafting professions. I would still go JC & BS for MoP tho.

1. Human. By far. Their racial ability frees up a trinket slot. That's pretty huge.

2. Arms. You could also go prot and be a flag runner if you want. Fury is worthless in PvP, unless the only PvP you want to do is smash undergeared players in random BGs. Anything beyond random BGs, you don't want to be fury.

3. I prefer JC and BS myself.

Keep in mind though.....we are like 2 months away from an expansion where a lot of this stuff is probably going to change. From what I've heard, fury is actually going to see some PvP viability in Mists, and this makes me happy.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-07-28 at 06:20 PM.

lol you dont have choice. Only answer is Human- Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Beastyn View Post
    1. Race: Human for PvP. Draenei for PvE.

2. Spec: Arms for both PvP & PvE.

3. Traditionally JC & BS have been the optimal Warrior Professions. Currently JC is nerfed and it grants less main stats than other crafting professions. BS is currently buffed and grants 20 more STR than other crafting professions. I would still go JC & BS for MoP tho.
    Why not worgen for PvE?