Batman Arkham City Question

So I bought Batman AC on steam and i beat it (loved it!). Then I bought the Robin DLC pack on steam as well, but it won't work for some reason. I know it installed, but when i go to challenge mode Robin isn't an option. Did i miss a step? I think this is the first DLC I've bought on steam that didn't come already with the game, so I don't know if there's more involved in applying it.

I have an open ticket on a similar situation; Steam is taking their sweet time getting back to me. I can't access the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. I believe you have to take your code and activate it on the Games for Windows online thing: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemCode?xr=socialmenav (you may have to sign in then re-click this link), and then it's available. Since I activated Harley I haven't been able to sign into my live account in-game for no apparent reason though. So you may have better luck.

Thank you, i'll try that out

Or something else I just happened upon...

Open your "Games for Windows Marketplace" (I had to search for it) and click the Downloads tab. You may have to actually download the pack through them, cause that's where I just now found Harley Quinn's Revenge.

had the same trouble with fable 3s packs just a pain 2 email accounts to verify and alot of messing around
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right