Page 10 of 236 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Definitely, I don't want to miss out on the new Zelda or Super Smash games! Heck Zelda alone is good enough to buy Wii U.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2012-07-31 at 02:43 AM.

Deleted
    I will need 3 games on it:

-New Zelda game
    -New Metroid Prime game (must be a prime game, another M was good but not nearly as good as the primes)
    -New boomblox (this game is fucking awesome)

I'll probably get a Wii U if that Major's Mask remake trailer is real.

Also, ZombieU looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by setheral View Post
    I'll probably get a Wii U if that Major's Mask remake trailer is real.
    It's not .

And again if the wii was anything to go by they didnt allow you to use non motion controlls on allmost all games so why would they start.
    Because the waggle got mixed/negative reactions, and Nintendo wants to appeal to a larger audience this time. Now the Pro controller was designed specifically for third party support, but there's a lot of first party games they could add it to very easily. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's likely.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I will not be buying it. After seeing the smart glass features for Xbox, I can't really bring myself to buying the WiiU

Deleted
    I'm not gonna get it straight away, wait for the price to drop a bit first because I'm not the biggest nintendo fan, but I'm not gonna slam it til I tried it. Zombie U does kinda look cool though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as I verify there is custom firmware for it, I'll be all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I'll play a friend's Wii U for Smash Bros and etc, but I won't own one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I could careless what these articles say, Most people like the xbox controllers not for the shape of them but for the placement of the analog sticks and the buttons, You cant change what people like about them on a different brand then say its LIKE the xbox controllers. The analog and 4 buttons are in different locations throwing off the rythm that the xbox controller has making it Not like it. Im not saying i wont use it, im just stating saying its the same as the xbox controller is ignorant. And again if the wii was anything to go by they didnt allow you to use non motion controlls on allmost all games so why would they start. If they change it up fine ill prob pick it up. But not if thats not there. I have no need to play the newest "inovation"
    It's called adapting to a minor change in controllers, besides swapping the place of the analog stick, its exactly the same, I would love to see "proof" of people playing xbox just for the controller....

Not to mention xbox isn't a normal controller anyway, its just something you like over others and bitching about a button swap shows you are arguing for the sake of not admitting your wrong.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-07-31 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    I could careless what these articles say, Most people like the xbox controllers not for the shape of them but for the placement of the analog sticks and the buttons, You cant change what people like about them on a different brand then say its LIKE the xbox controllers. The analog and 4 buttons are in different locations throwing off the rythm that the xbox controller has making it Not like it. Im not saying i wont use it, im just stating saying its the same as the xbox controller is ignorant. And again if the wii was anything to go by they didnt allow you to use non motion controlls on allmost all games so why would they start. If they change it up fine ill prob pick it up. But not if thats not there. I have no need to play the newest "inovation"
    I do not care what other people say!.. only my opinion is valid rah rah rah.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I love it when people say Nintendo copied the 360 controller.
    those bastards!

Back on topic.. yes it will likely be another day one purchase because i enjoy playing something different to my usual pc gaming.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-07-31 at 01:00 PM.

I do not care what other people say!.. only my opinion is valid rah rah rah.
    What my opinion on what i like is invalid is this what your telling me? Im not forcing my view on anyone i simply stated how i felt.

Also i doubt nintendo had a patent on the ergenomics of human hands, Im sure had they never come around no one would have EVER figured out buttons and direction pads could go in a certain format.

Deleted
    What my opinion on what i like is invalid is this what your telling me? Im not forcing my view on anyone i simply stated how i felt.
    not at all.. everyone is free to their own opinion. When you disregard everyone elses in the face of your own then youre just being ignorant and unworthy of anyones attention.

(ill be honest and i didnt read the whole topic but what annoyed me was the "I could careless what these articles say" comment)

Also i doubt nintendo had a patent on the ergenomics of human hands, Im sure had they never come around no one would have EVER figured out buttons and direction pads could go in a certain format.
    It doesnt matter.. its the fact they did it FIRST and it was copied and evolved over and over again.. then when nintendo go back to introduce a controller which is merely an updated version of their own back catalogue then they MUST be copying someone else right?
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-07-31 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's not .
    However, they said they may do a Majoras Mask remake for the 3DS, and if not Majoras Mask they will do Link to the Past. At this point it's guaranteed we will get at least one of them, they are just unsure which. Most fans, including myself, are saying why not BOTH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I will need 3 games on it:

-New Zelda game
    -New Metroid Prime game (must be a prime game, another M was good but not nearly as good as the primes)
    -New boomblox (this game is fucking awesome)
    Rumor has it that Retro once again has the liscencing to the Metroid series after the Other M fiasco and is developing a Star Fox/Metroid crossovergame for the WiiU. If the rumors are to be trusted the game will combine first person gameplay from the Prime series (when you play as Samus) and flight sequences of the StarFox series (when you are Fox). Seeing as this is Retro studios, and if this rumor is true, this game has no other alternative than to be absolutely awesome.

And to all the Sony/Microsoft fanboys out there...you are grasping as straws with the whole controller argument. Nintendo is the developer who tries to break new ground and try something new with every generation of console. After the other companies see that the big N is successful in what they tried, they copy. Prime example of this is the Wii Remove and the Playstation Move. Another great example of this is full free roam 3D gaming with analog controls (Super Mario 64 was the first 3D game to give you complete freedom of movement AND at variable speeds to boot). Technically they were also going to be the first to use CD's but that fell through when they conflicted with Sony. That's right, the Playstation was Nintendos idea and biggest mistake as it ended up giving them one of their prime competetors (they gave them the idea to make it, not the console itself. Hence why Sony was able to keep the rights to it) that they gave Sony to build as an addon for the SNES, however since Sony developed it themselves they were able to hold the rights and made it into a stand alone console to compete with their former employer.
    Last edited by Keile; 2012-07-31 at 02:26 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you are not titled to spouting it as fact. If its your opinion you would say it and be on your merry way, however you are trying to defend it like its the truth which makes you come off as ignorant.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-07-31 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    im actually interested in having a nintendo hd console as its so different gamewise compared to the rest....but im not convinced yet

I'll definitely buy one. I seldom buy console video games anymore. If the third party companies start making games for all the big three, I'll put all my faith in Nintendo. I love Zelda <3!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, but you are not titled to spouting it as fact. If its your opinion you would say it and be on your merry way, however you are trying to defend it like its the truth which makes you come off as ignorant.
    I never spouted it as fact i simply stated i dont like the motion controlls i want to use a regular game controller than i talked a bit about thier online and how even though they have a regular controller it prob wont be for every game, and then apparantly my opinion is wrong.

Skyward sword is really the only game I ever bought for Wii. It was amazing but Christ, it's true that Nintendo has no games.

I'll have to see what game they throw out, it has to be amazing. I still prob won't buy it.

Me, i gave up on consoles long ago. The last console i played on a regular basis was the PS2, and even that was not very often compared to previous consoles. However i have a 13yo son, and a 5yo daughter now. So what i buy depends upon what they want the most. Right now over the years we picked up the PS3, 360, and the Wii. The 360 is NEVER touched... ever. It hasnt been turned on in over a year now atleast, just sits under the TV collecting dust. The PS3 is played each and every day. The Wii is played maybe once every month or so. My daughter however has recently started into her playing video games, and she does enjoy mario on the Wii. So most likely i will get a Wii U at some point just because there are soooo many more games on the nintendo consoles for younger kids then other consoles.

So we will most likely have one, it will not be during its first year being out(when it costs the most), but when it takes its first price drop i will likely pick one up with a few games. The next xbox will never enter this house for a few reasons, the next playstation we will buy for our son, most likely right after it comes out.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.