Personally SS was complete shit to me. Horrible really.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyward Sword had a good story and characters, but had shit pacing.

Seriously BLUE DRAGON! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I PROVE TO YOU I AM THE HERO!

Also how many times must I fight Mr. Fabulous (best thing in the game) and Demise?

I mean TP had actual excuses for its short comings, weird development cycle, getting motion controls at some random point in development, and stuff like that

SS had years of people using the Wii motion controls and it still acted like a tutorial for the idea of motion controls.

#teammidna
    #fuckfi

Fi had a cool story and development, but she was worse than Fable 1's guild master.....
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-02-16 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Can i say fuck SS and give us a remake of the Oracle games from gameboy? Those have stuck with me far more than the gimick trash that was SS.
    That would be way more work than they are probably willing to do. WW and TP have just had "minor" adjustments done to them in comparison to what they would have to do to the Oracle games.

Can i say fuck SS and give us a remake of the Oracle games from gameboy? Those have stuck with me far more than the gimick trash that was SS.
    The Oracle games are pretty meh, and basically "2D Zelda easy mode" with forgettable stories. ALBW is a million times better then the cheap Oracle cash in games, if you want a 2D Zelda in recent times.

Whether or not this trailer is fake, it's still cute.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://pokejungle.net/2016/02/14/pok...-to-attend-e3/

It's a couple of days old, but Pokemon creator, Junichi Masuda, is heading to E3. More than likely something.
    Doubt it. They constantly hype up a pokemon announcement, and then just give us crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    That trailer kinda makes me hope that you can play as Link or Linkle in Zelda Wii U.

Whether or not this trailer is fake, it's still cute.
    That trailer seems fake to me. Has nothing to do with the new game coming up. Not even so much as a flash of the title. We don't even have a release date, or a rough season estimate. No gameplay footage to get hype either.

Seems like a fan made thing more then anything. Not to mention, why use toon link? Its still a neat thing.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    That trailer kinda makes me hope that you can play as Link or Linkle in Zelda Wii U.
    It really should I mean Link by himself is a blank slate so why not?,I mean if Pokemon can do it why not Zelda?

Nintendo Account registration is live.

https://accounts.nintendo.com/

Certain games have been brought down to $29.99 under the Nintendo Selects program.

All-Stars! Want!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    It really should I mean Link by himself is a blank slate so why not?,I mean if Pokemon can do it why not Zelda?
    Yeah exactly. Plus outside of Skyward Sword I don't think they really imply that Link and Zelda are in a relationship or anything. At least outside of our desire to see the hero end up with the girl. Obviously not trying to be SJW about it, I definitely don't want characters with established personalities to be needlessly gender swapped, but considering that little girls are playing video games as much as boys I think it'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah exactly. Plus outside of Skyward Sword I don't think they really imply that Link and Zelda are in a relationship or anything. At least outside of our desire to see the hero end up with the girl. Obviously not trying to be SJW about it, I definitely don't want characters with established personalities to be needlessly gender swapped, but considering that little girls are playing video games as much as boys I think it'd be cool.
    could always just make zelda bi
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    could always just make zelda bi
    That'd be fine, but I have no idea if Nintendo is ready for that kinda thing.

It might be nice to have a choice in Zelda Wii U. Outside of that, I don't see a reason for Nintendo to change anything. Link has always been male, Zelda female and Gannon male. Just how its been.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It might be nice to have a choice in Zelda Wii U. Outside of that, I don't see a reason for Nintendo to change anything. Link has always been male, Zelda female and Gannon male. Just how its been.
    Chalk me up in the "don't give a fuck party".

The genders aren't relevant to the story at all, if they want to mix it up I don't care, if they don't no one should care either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the internet gaming community would welcome a gender swap in a calm genial manner.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm sure the internet gaming community would welcome a gender swap in a calm genial manner.
    There is no need so why the fuck do it?

The Oracle games are pretty meh, and basically "2D Zelda easy mode" with forgettable stories. ALBW is a million times better then the cheap Oracle cash in games, if you want a 2D Zelda in recent times.
    Still heaps better than the gimick fest SS was.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need so why the fuck do it?

Still heaps better than the gimick fest SS was.
    I mean the commercial shows that little girls play Nintendo's games too. Maybe they want a hero they can identify with. There are more reasons to do it than to not. I'm not gonna protest Nintendo if they don't and established characters like Geralt, Nathan Drake, or Lara Croft shouldn't be gender swapped but with a blank slate character like Link I don't see any reason not to. Besides they already created the character so they wouldn't even have to go out of their way.

http://www.nintengen.com/2016/02/nin...rmed-2016.html

Super Metal Dave has an inside source saying there are only three Wii U games coming out in the latter half of 2016 (Zelda Wii U, SMTXFE, and an unannounced title).